Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Liam/Jarrek

I didn't even feel Jace pick my body up or hear his words. I couldn't feel anything,I felt so numb and broken as the tears continued to flow down my face. "All gone...everything..gone." I whispered before everything went black around me.

"Liam..Liam wake up...wake up and look at me" I heard a voice entering my dreams,sitting straight up. I looked at Jace,my eyes screaming that what happened was just a dream.

"Is he...Is it real?" I asked,my voice soft and knowing but I just wanted him to tell me it was all a bad dream. Filling tears fill my eyes again "Jace please...oh god please tell me it was a nightmare..please tell me my father is still here" I begged but Jace only lowered his head and stared down at the ground causing me to slid off the couch to my knees "no..No please..Jace please.." I sobbed,gripping his shirt.

"Liam I'm sorry...honey I'm so sorry.." he said,his arms going around me as I fell into his body and sobbed strongly,my entire being shaking with each sob "I'm sorry Liam..oh honey I'm sorry" he said softly,stroking my hair as I sobbed into his chest.

Time Elaspe

As the days passed,I didn't leave the couch except to go potty or when Jace made me get up and move around even though I never did for very long. When the month was finally over,I had buried my father and taken care of everything. I couldn't handle the club myself to I gave it to my father's right hand man. I knew in my heart he would do just as well as my father had.

"Liam..Liam please you need to eat..it's been almost two months now" Jace said,looking at me tiredly. Shaking my head, I took the plate and set it down before pulling my knees to my chest only to jump when Jace knocked the plate from the coffee table and stood up.

"I can't do this anymore Liam..I'm sorry but I can't" he said,moving away from me causing me to stand up with wide eyes.

"Jace don't leave please!" I begged,walking towards him but Jace moved away causing fresh tears to flood my eyes.

"I can't do this..your no longer the man I fell in love with" he said before picking up a bag and leaving as I ran after him.

"Jace! Please! I need you!" I screamed,tears streaming down my face but Jace got into his car and drove off. Watching the car disappear down the road,I fell to my knees there in the driveway and hug myself "You were all I had.." I sobbed before slowly making my way back towards the house.

falling onto the livingroom floor I just laid there,staring at the picture of Jace and I before throwing it against the wall,curling up in a ball and crying. Not only had I just lost my father..but the only man I would ever love.

Jarrek

I had recieved a phone call a few nights after Jace showed up at my house,an officer trying to find Jace once i was off the phone with him,I made my way towards the spare bedroom he was staying in and kicked the door down "your a fucking idiot Jace" I exclaimed,walking over and yanking him out of the bed.

"What the hell are you talking about Jarrek?" He asked,glaring at me before getting out of my grip as I started dragging him towards the hallway. turning to face him,I grabbed the collar of his shirt

"Because you were fucking stupid enough to leave Liam when he needed someone the most...he's not on his way to the hospital on death's door step" I growled causing Jace's eyes to widen.

"What? what do you mean?" he asked,his body going limp in my hand.

"because you weren't there to keep an eye on him and make sure he ate even just a little bit. He didn't eat a single fucking bite the entire time you were gone and made wonderful use of those knifes in his kitchen. His neighbor decided to go check on him this morning and found him in the kitchen floor naked with slices all over his body" I growled "You became so fucking selfish Jace..Liam needed you,he made not have showed it very well but he needed you. and I'm pretty damn sure he begged you to stay when you walked out on him" I said.