Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Eight-Liam

I finally had a day off of everything so I spent it shopping,stocking up on food for both me and my father. I placed everything into the back of my father's truck before heading back to his house "You didn't have to do all this" he said,watching me put everything away.

"Someone had to do it dad,lord knows you can't shop to save your life" I teased,causing him to laugh.

I laughed as well and finished before throwing the bags away and turning to him "Give me a call tonight before you go to bed alright? I'm gonna take my stuff home" I said,walking up and hugging him.

My father nodded and smiled,hugging me back before letting me go 'I'll call,you drive safe" he said, I smiled and nodded my head I told him I loved him before walking out and heading home.

I sighed,plopping down on the couch after I put everything away before I grumbled,realizing I had other things I needed to do so I stood up,grabbing the keys and headed out again. I blasted music as I drove across town and into another where my collage was.

Time elaspe

I grumbled tiredly as I worked on some more of my classes even though today was a day off of school work,I wanted to get as much done as possible. I manged to pick up some extra work while I was in the other town as well,leaving some extra change in my pocket.

After spending a few hours at the computer,I hadn't realized that I fell asleep at the computer until my phone started buzzing.

I picked it up and answered,'hey dad" I said,yawning. It was around the time for my father to call.

"I'm sorry but this isn't your father..I'm the head doctor at the hosptial..I'm afraid your father's had a heart attack.." i heard. My eyes widened and I jumped up,the chair flying away from me.

'Oh god,I'm on my way!" i exclaimed and hung up,grabbing the keys and racing to the hospital.