I'll give you my sincerity

Chapter 2

Authors note: Ok, I'm totally changing the person in which it's set in so don't get confused. I'm putting it in 1st person instead of 3rd, okies?

I was greeted the moment I stepped into the Quad. Most were my friends, but some just liked to follow us around. One by one, I accepted the welcoming hugs off myown friends.
Emilee looked exactly the same since when I last saw her; blonde hair, with black and blue streaks through, brown eyes outlined in black eyeliner. She was wearing skinny jeans and a Smashing Pumpkins t - shirt. As usual, she had a packet of Skittles in her hand. She saw me looking, and quickly shoved them in her bag.I sighed and moved on. Rachel hugged me and stepped back.
'Hey, where's your tan? I thought you were living it up on the French Riveria?'
'I kept out of the sun on purpose. You think I actually want a tan?' Rachel laughed and hugged me again. Rachel was one of the most caring people I knew, always looking out for people. Her brown eyes could always tell when something was wrong. She had hazel hair with red highlights and her lip was pierced, much like her boyfriend Bob.
The last person I could see in the group was Crimson. Well she was hard to miss. With long black hair, blue streaks, red bangs, purple tips and electric blue eyes, you tended to notice her straight away. She also had her lip pierced but she had her nose pierced aswell. I hugged her and looked around.
'Where's Kelly?' I asked. Just on cue Kelly came running up behind me, diving on my back.
'Rebecca! Your back! Wow, you have got to meet these new guys!' she shouted, then added a little quieter. 'They're so hot!' I giggled. Kelly was a little... hyper today.Her brown, nearly black, and blue hair was ruffled from where she had been jumping around all morning. Her brown eyes sparkled with excitement, as she dragged me towards a group of three people.
The one I noticed instantly was the older one. Medium length black hair and the most beautiful hazel eyes I had ever seen. Once I managed to tear my gaze away from him, I concentrated on the other two. There was a girl brown hair and red highlights. Her blue eyes glanced around the whole school. I've got to admit, it was pretty big.
'I love your t - shirt,' I told her. She was wearing a black Green Day tee (don't know whether you like them. tee hee you do now) and black jeans. She smiled warmly at me. The remaining person was quite tall, skinny, but definately cute. Kelly obviously thought so, as she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. I smiled inwardly. She never passed up a chance.
'... we just moved from there. Yeah, I'm Wolfie, this is Mikey, and that's Gerard,' I tuned into their conversation. Kelly smiled at Mikey, who smiled back. I saw Gerard frown a little, but he didn't say anything. Talk about overprotective.
'Hey munchkins! Gonna introduce us, or what?' Frank came bounding up to us, his arm around Emilee. I met her eye and we both burst out laughing.
'Don't laugh at me!' Frank said, pretending to be offended. 'So...?' he asked again. Kelly re - introduced us all and began talking to Mikey. (Something about coffee, I think)
I looked around to see Crimson smiling at me.
'What?' I whispered. She just continued smiling at me, then casually looked over my shoulder at Gerard.
'God, just go talk to him! Since when have you been shy?' That was quite true. I had never been the shy type. I hugged her quickly and walked over to him.
'Hi,' I said, rather lamely. He looked at me, his hazel eyes wide with suprise. Then it was gone and he sighed.
'I'm sorry, we have... things to do,' he mumbled before grabbing his brother and sister by the arm.
'Come on,' he muttered furiously. I felt myself go red with embarrasement. How humiliating. Being rejected in public. That is one thing in my whole life that had never happened before. Until now.
The bell rang, snapping me out of my daze. I looked at the whole group. Emilee and Frank. Rachel and Bob. Crimson and Ray. And soon to be Kelly and Mikey. I felt so left out. The feeling deepened when Frank kissed Emilee. 'I love you,' he smiled, before walking away. I lowered my head. Was I jealous? If I was, that also made me pathetic. Jealous of my best friends just because they have someone and I don't. I don't have anyone. At all.