I'll give you my sincerity

3

'... and some of those religious followings ended in mass suicide.' The teacher drawled on, in a bored voice. Students shifted around uncomfortably in their chairs. I started writing notes, passing them to Rachel, who was sat right in front of me.
Look at Kelly! She can't keep her eyes off of Mikey. I wrote.
Yeah, but look at Mikey. He's hardly avoiding her is he? I think it's cute she wrote back. I smiled softly. Yeah, I guess it was...
I lent back in my chair, watching Gerard and Wolfie intently. They were whispering; too quiet for me to hear. Gerard nodded and looked around. His hazel eyes met my brown ones and my breath caught in my throat. He was beautiful. Perfect in every way. He looked away abruptly. I blinked. What had just happened? Why was he being like this?

Gerard's POV

i looked away, my cheeks going red. I had already drawn enough attention to myself as it is. Wolfie looked at me sympathetically and smiled. I sighed heavily, causing the teacher to look at me.
'Ahh yes.... Gerard Way? Do you have anything to bring to this discussion?' she smiled sweetly. She knew I had no idea what the hell they were talking about. But still she badgered me with questions. Vindictive bitch.
'Not particularly,' I said, a little more arrogantly than I had meant to. Her eyebrows raised. Oh God, here it comes.
'You don't think suicide is wrong? You have no views whatsoever?' God, she was annoying. I resisted the urge to strangle her right now.
'I think it has it's reasons. Some people commit suicide because they think it's the right thing to do. It doesn't matter who you are, or if your in a religious cult. It should be your own choice.' I spoke quietly, but I had the feeling everyone heard me.
The bell rang snapping me out of my daze. I started out of the door, but the teacher called to me first.
'Gerard? Can I have a little word please?'
'You can have a sentence if you like,' I mumbled. I really wasn't in the mood. She laughed, falsely, pretending to be amused.
'Your views on suicide are very... specific, to say the least. I was wondering; have you lost anyone in the past to suicide?' Nosy bitch! What's it to do with her?
'Yes,' I said, controlled and calm. Bully for me. She obviously wanted to know more but I just sighed and she finally let me go.
'Where've you been bro?' Mikey asked when I stepped outside.
'Oh nowhere. Just some nosy assed teacher wanting to know how you died,' I replied.