I'll give you my sincerity

9

Mikey's POV

Gerard and Wolfie wouldn't stop bugging me about the other night, although I'm sure they already knew. They were being extra nice to me, not even leaving my side. To be honest I was getting a bit tired of it. Not that I was ungrateful or anything; I just needed time to be alone. That's kinda hard when you have two people watching your every move.
I was sat in class, occasionally glancing at the teacher to make it look like I was listening. Although I had no idea what she was talking about. I wasn't even sure what lesson I was in. I lent over to Kelly and whispered in her ear.
"What lesson are we in?" She gave me a strange look and giggled slightly.
"Biology," she whispered back. I nodded and tried to focus on the teacher. Until something caught my eye. Gerard was watching me. But when I looked back at him, his gaze didn't waver. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was staring at me. I locked eyes with Wolfie, who was sat next to Rachel. She frowned at me and I nodded towards Gerard. Her frown deepened and then her eyes widened. She looked pretty scared. I mouthed the words, 'What do we do?' to her but she shrugged helplessly. He still wasn't moving. He seemed to be in a trance or something. I had to do something. I raised my hand in the air and the teacher looked at me.
"Yes?"
"Erm, Miss..." Damn I had forgotten her name! I nudged Kelly who laughed quietly again.
"Miss Scott," she said softly. I smiled quickly at her.
"Erm, Miss Scott, can I take Gerard out, he's not very well," I asked, as politely as I could. She nodded, then sniffed, not seeming to happy about it. Wolfie came up behind me and grabbed hold of Gerard's arm. I grabbed the other. It took the combined strength of both of us to get him standing. We managed to haul him out of the classroom and across the hall to a bench. We sat him down and Wolfie rushed off, coming back with some water in a plastic cup. She flicked some in his face and he blinked. She poured the whole cup out of his head and he spluttered, then glared at Wolfie.
"What did you do that for?" he demanded.
"You don't remember?" she asked him. Gerard's face flushed red, anger mixed with embarrassment. He hated not knowing what was going on.
"You like spaced out or something. You were staring at Mikey. You wouldn't stop. Even when we took you out of class, you were watching him." Gerard sighed heavily, then rubbed his forehead, thinking.
"I...I can't remember. Let's not mention this to anyone okay?" he asked us both, almost pleadingly. We nodded and he grabbed our hands.
"Now, lets get out." We walked towards the front entrance, before bumping into Crimson and Ray. They looked surprised to see us.
"Awww, naughty! Bunking off are we?" Crimson smirked. Wolfie raised her eyebrows.
"And what are you two doing, taking a break?" Crimson smiled.
"Maybe..." She laughed and walked past us, waving. "See you guys later!"

Crimson's POV

We snuck past the hall monitors, and ran outside. I started giggling the moment we got out. Ray laughed too and grabbed my hand. He lent forward to kiss me. I pulled away and put a finger to my lips. He looked at me, hurt. I smiled apologetically. I peered round the corner of the building and saw Wolfie, Mikey and Gerard heading towards the school gates. I stepped up to them. Ray followed. I smirked at them all.
"Awww, naughty! Bunking off are we?" Wolfie raised her eyebrows.
"And what are you two doing, taking a break? I smiled serenely. "Maybe..." I laughed and walked past them, waving over my shoulder. "See you guys later!" I called, turning a corner. Ray walked up behind me, pushing me against the wall roughly.
"Now," he smiled. "Where were we?"

Rebecca's POV

I wrapped the thread around my finger. I was now, officially bored. I had even started to take apart my jumper (a very nice jumper, i hasten to add) Biology could be fun in so many ways. Just not in my lifetime. I started humming to myself. Gerard was paying no attention to me, although he had chose to sit next to me which was a good sign I guess. But he was facing away from me, looking at Mikey. He found his younger brother more attractive than me. Great.
"Becca!" Emilee poked me in the back. I spun round. When Frank smiled at me, I thought it was one of their practical jokes. I rolled my eyes and started to turn around.
"Becca!" Emilee grabbed my sleeve.
"What!" She pointed at Gerard. I shrugged my shoulders.
"No, look!" She exclaimed, pointing at the back of his head. I leant close, seeing only his brilliant black hair. Then as I leant even closer, I saw a thin trickle of blood running from his scalp down the back of his neck. I gasped. I saw Mikey glance at Wolfie. They seemed to be talking, but mentally. Mikey raised his hand and told the teacher Gerard was ill. Next thing I know, him and Wolfie were hauling him out of the classroom. I looked at Emilee and her eyes darkened.
"We need to find out whats going on," she whispered.