Status: Don't call them emo, call them SCENE kids. Okay? There is a HUGE difference!!!!!

Tragic Terrors…Not So Fun After All…

9) Can time heal all wounds?

“Time… Time is a very harsh thing. It seems to wrap its self around us and try to tell us that the world is okay. It tries to teach us lessons that we don’t really want to learn or care to learn. Why is that? Why it that we say that time is able to heal almost everything? Is it because of how we live our lives that life seems to want to backhand us and re-awaken us? I know that, when the time comes, we will all be ready to go forth and say that time has taken us all to the great stands of the world. You can feel like you don’t belong in the world, let life take you like a worn piece of paper, crumple you up, shred you up, and dispose of you. OR, you can decide to take a stand. You can feel like, though life gets rough, you can make it past anything and that no matter what you’re going to do WHATEVER it takes to live your life the way that YOU aspire to live it. As long as you’re not going off and killing people or something crazy and insane like that, of course. (That would be very bad by the way…) So, get out there and live life as much and to the fullest that you can. No matter what, never say die and never let people try to make you into something that you don’t want to be! High School Graduating Class of 2021, LET’S GO KICK LIFE WHERE IT HURTS AND SHOW ‘EM THAT WE ARE NOT JUST THE YOUTH OF TOMORROW….WE ARE THE YOUTH OF TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!” Caleb shouted amongst his peers. He was the valedictorian of his graduating class in high school, which meant that his speech had to be inspiring yet honest and to the point.

His peers cheered and, together, they all threw their caps in the air as a final gesture towards the pride in the speech. Candice, Noa, and J.L were all waiting for him when he left the stage. It wasn’t always easy, seeing the others, but reality was reality and he knew he had to adjust or he would go insane.
“Oh my gosh, that was amazing!” Candice said, jumping up, and wrapping her arms around him.
Caleb couldn’t help but smile in the embrace…and then fall over when Noa and J.L tackled him with tighter-than-hell hugs. The four of them were all excited to finally have graduated high school, and still be closer than ever, just like they’d always planned.

Now, things didn’t always go smoothly for the four. For instance: when Noa and J.L broke up and went back together at LEAST five or six times while they were in their senior year. The two boys were just about as weird as it got when it came to dealing with love and each other. They had weird little squabbles but, then again, don’t all couples?
“So, who’s throwing the party?” Jenna, a friend of theirs, asked. She was one of those girls that doesn’t usually talk much to people, but really comes out and shines when it comes to a flare in the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was the last chapter in Part 2.
I hope you liked it, but I won't know if you don't say anything!!!
Please, comment so I know if this story is doing well!!!