I'll Be Your Guardian Angel

You Are My Heaven

I woke up, not knowing or remembering where I was until I saw that familiar tombstone shining under the moonlight."Shit, I fell asleep.Everyone is probably freaking out." I sighed, digging out my phone from my bag and checking it.Sure enough I had 12 missed calls and 22 text messages all from the guys and Val wondering where the hell I was.

"Sorry Jimmy, I guess I just got too comfortable to leave you." I chuckled getting up from my spot on the soft green grass.It was 12:52 at night, meaning I had been asleep for a whole six fucking hours since Val had dropped me off.I definitely wasn't going to hear the end of this when I got home that's for sure.

I decided to call Zacky since he probably was still awake and ask him to come pick me up.He wouldn't give me much of a lecture like the others would, he knew I still needed time to cope with everything and I was glad that he understood.

As I said my goodbyes and started on my walk back down the hill to wait for Zack at the front gate, a bright flash that shined off in the distance immediately caught my eye.I spun around quickly only to stop dead in my tracks.What I saw standing beside the grave was definitely not real.It just couldn't be.

It glowed vibrantly, floating around the space.My mouth hung open in complete awe, my feet suddenly moving closer and closer towards it.The nearer I got to it, did I suddenly make out the outline of a person.

But it wasn't just any person, it looked exactly like Jimmy.

"Nice to see you again Gabby.Did you miss me?" The voice sounded exactly like him, but it just couldn't be.Jimmy was dead and there wasn't any way he could come back.This all had to be some sick game my mind was playing with me.

"Gabby, don't be afraid I'm just trying to talk to you." Now it sounded a lot like something that Jimmy would say but I just don't want to believe that in something that isn't real.Because all that would lead to is me becoming an emotional wreck all over again after I had just started to feel a tad better about everything.

But knowing me, I just couldn't resist so I called out to him."J-Jimmy? That can't be you, your not actually here.That is impossible! Your-You died." I didn't exactly know how to react to the glowing figure standing right in front of me, but the more I examined closely, it did actually make out to be his features.

"Gabby I'm right here.I never left you Gabby, I've been right here all along, right beside you.Right out in the open.I know your upset and also angry with me because I left but please understand Gabs, understand that it was just my time to go.I didn't mean to hurt anyone, especially you darling but please understand." He pleaded, begging for me to accept it for it was.

The tears trickled down my cheeks and makeup stained my face.I couldn't believe what was being said to me, but I honestly knew that it was more then likely the Gods honest truth about how he felt in this situation.I'm sure he didn't want to actually physically leave me, but I also knew that it meant he didn't really have a choice.

But I just didn't understand why he would do this to me.Was he really unhappy with this life? Did he feel different about things and didn't know how to cope? What the fuck was so wrong with him that he had to go and just let go of life all together? Let go of me and our relationship all together?

"And please stop thinking that I wasn't thinking about your feelings, Gabby because I was.You were the last thing that came to my mind before it all faded.You are my heart and soul Gabriella, and I was proud to be your best friend.But you have to fill the void that I left.You won't know what I mean until a few more weeks, but just wait.I have to go Gabby, but I'll meet you in your dreams tonight.I love you." He rushed out everything he had to tell me before finally fading into the cold dark night.

I just stood there, sobbing uncontrollably until I felt someones arms grasp around me tightly and start to walk me away from the now empty grave site.I knew it was Zacky, wondering where the hell I was when I didn't answer my phone or meet him at the gate.

Only instead of asking me a million and one questions, he simply held my hand and whispered sweet nothings into my ear as we started on the drive home to his house.He knew that probably after the night I must have had, I didn't want to be alone.

But of course I knew that I wasn't, because now I know that I have had Jimmy right beside me the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I don't know what to say except I'm sorry I haven't updated since like 4 months ago.Just looking for a job and being stuck with hardly any free time or privacy makes it SUPER hard to update in peace.Anyway! I hope you all enjoy! Feedback is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you ! :D