Status: complete

Hit The Lights.

Hit The Lights

"Fuck you man, you totally just cheated!" Alex wined at Rian, throwing the controller to the side.
"Totally did not! You're just being bitchy 'cause you're tired."
"Am not." Alex said under his breath.
"Well I'm going to bed anyway; it's like 2am guys." Zack announced to the rest of the guys slouched on Rian's couch, surrounded with empty cola cans and half eaten snacks.

Because Rian’s parents were mega rich, Zack had his own bed in their house for when the boys had sleepovers together when they weren’t at school.
Alex and Jack slept in the guest bedroom in the attic when they stayed with Rian. There was only one bed there but it didn’t bother either of them.

“Yeah guys I’m going to hit the sack as well, don’t set the house on fire, you two.”
The both of them muttered their goodnight to Rian; both too interested in the TV to look up.
“Wanna just go to bed Lex?” Jack asked.
“M’not tired.” Alex mumbled.
“Yes you are!” Jack teased, poking Alex’s side.
After a couple of minutes of them lying on the couch watching some stupid cartoon, Alex finally gave in. “Okay I’m tired.” He said, laughing slightly.

The two boys got up from their space on the couch, Alex flicking the TV off and jack hitting the lights. The both of them strolled out of the room and made their way upstairs to the attic where the guest bedroom was.
Before pealing his skinny jeans off, he slipped on a pair of pyjama bottoms; keeping on his blink t-shirt. He made sure Alex was ready and he hit the lights off; the whole room flooding in darkness.

They lay close together in the bed, Alex on his back staring up at the ceiling as Jack laced his right arm over Alex’s stomach and rested his head on his shoulder. Although this was normal for the two whenever they had sleepovers with the guys; Alex couldn’t help the butterflies that erupted in his gut as soon as he felt Jack’s touch.
He let a sigh escape his mouth, turning round on his side facing Jack, their noses almost brushing. “Wassup?” Jack asked nudging his nose against the elder boys.
“Nothin’” Alex said, not very convincingly.
“C’mon” Jack nudged his shoulder slightly “I know there’s something up, you can tell me.”

Alex just buried his head in the crook of Jack’s neck, willing his blush to go away; even though it was pitch dark and Jack wouldn’t be able to see it anyway.
Jack lifted the elder boys face back up close to his; only this time closer than before, gently rubbing the side of Alex’s chin with his thumb.

Alex’s heart was now racing, stomach doing summersaults, all that was going through his head was oh my fucking god is this really happening? Apparently it was though. He took a sharp, shaky breath in as he felt Jack’s breath ghosting over his lips.
Their lips were millimetres apart for a few seconds before the space was non-existent. Both boy’s eyes fluttered closed as Jack pressed his lips to Alex’s softly.

A light sounding hum emitted from Jack’s mouth making Alex smile into the kiss, the elder boy raising his hands to thread through Jack’s hair before resting them on the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

Jack’s arms wrapped around his back, gently rubbing at the sides of his lower back through the soft cotton of his t-shirt. He flickered his tongue over Alex’s bottom lip before their tongues were meeting.

They stayed like that for a few moments, tongues sliding against the others, before Jack was pulling away to let the both of them catch a breath before they passed out.

“That better?” Jack said between short breaths. Alex giggled with excitement thinking about what the fuck just happened.
“Much.” He finally said, breath warm on the younger boys neck.
Jack smiled into Alex's hair, closing his eyes and falling into a soft sleep. Alex let out a happy sigh, doing the exact same.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! okay so this is the first fanfic i have ever wrote so sorry if it sucks, i just thought the idea was sort of cute. comments would be nice :-)