Status: complete

Hit The Lights.

Kiss Me Again

Alex felt the warm sunlight coming through the window and heating the back of his neck. He opened one eye, face scrunching up at the unfamiliar brightness. It took him a minute or two to fully stir from his sleep, realizing that Jack’s arms were still wrapped protectively around his body. He couldn’t help but grin like a thirteen year old girl.

All the memories of the night before were flooding through his brain, making him giggle out loud. He couldn’t believe that he and Jack actually kissed. It was so soft and meaningful and perfect.

He felt the grip Jack had around his waist tighten and a quiet groan coming from his mouth, he looked up to see Jack squinting his eyes at the bright sunlight coming into the room and had to admit, he looked so fucking adorable.

“Mornin’” Jack crocked, voice husky with sleep.
“Hey” Alex said back. “Sleep well?”
“Yeah” Jack said, rubbing at his eyes “Did you?”
“Mhmm” Alex hummed with a lopsided smile on his face.

It was still kind of early so they just decided to stay in the attic for a while seeing as Rian and Zack would probably still be asleep. They sat on the bed across from each other, Indian style.
“Dude! The red power ranger could totally beat the blue power ranger’s ass!”
“No way man! The blue power ranger rules all!” Alex said back, nudging Jack’s arm playfully.
“Ouch!” Jack wined nudging Alex back hard enough to make him move, but not hurt him.
“Fuck you!”
“Ooh whatya’ gonna do?” Jack teased.

He shoved Jack until his back was crashing onto the mattress, he leaded over him pinning his arms behind his head and straddling his legs. He started tickling his sides, fingers moving all over the boy’s torso.

A roaring sound of laughter came from Jack, squirming on the bed, trying to free himself from Alex’s grip. When Alex stopped, he looked down at the younger boy, staring into his eyes, Jack doing the same thing. His eyes trailed down to Jack’s lips, breaking the eye contact. A swarm of butterflies erupted in his stomach before he was slowly leaning down to connect their lips.

“Hey guys!” Rian said cheerfully, entering the room without any notice.

Alex’s head shot up, panic rushing though his body and scrambling away from Jack to the other side of the bed. Jack just kind of lay there in shock, he honestly didn’t know what to do so he just stayed there and pretended to be laying down.

Thankfully though, Rian didn’t see what was just about to happen between the two. He casually walked over to the pair on the bed, confused look upon his face.
“Ermm, what’s up guys..?”

“Nothing. Why would anything be up?” Alex said nervously, scratching the back of his neck.
“Dude, you look like you’ve just seen a ghost.” Rian said confused.
Alex laughed shyly “Umm no we’re fine.”

“Okay then, I was just coming up to see if you guys wanted any breakfast?”
Jack sat up from his lying down position, finally finding his voice “Yeah man, whatever you’ve got’ll be cool.”

“Okay, I’ll go make us something then, won’t be long.” Rian informed, turning on his heels and leaving the room.

“That was close.” Jack said quietly.
“Yeah” Alex said though a jagged breath, realizing he had totally forgotten to breathe whilst Rian was in the room.

~~~
“Yeah guys we’ll see you later, thanks again Rian.” Jack said, giving him a goodbye hug then going over to give Zack on as well.
“No bother yeah see ya tomorrow or something, Bye Alex!”

The two of them started walking the short distance to Jack’s house, sun coming down and burning their skin. The walk lasted about five minutes before they were walking up the pebbled path to Jack’s house.

Jack stepped inside first calling out to his mom telling her he was home and Alex was here. She called out from the kitchen a hello to both boys before they were almost half way upstairs to Jack’s room.

“Umm Jack?” Alex said cautiously walking into Jack’s room.
“Yeah?” He said back, slightly confused at Alex’s tone.
“Erm, listen, about this morning, I’m sorry..” He trailed off.
Jack’s head shot up to look at Alex, with the strangest look on his face.
“Alex what!? Why are yo- What? There’s nothing to be sorry about?” Jack rushed his words.
“Like, when I tried to kiss you…” He said, his neck and face burning.
“Aww Alex..” Jack stepped closer to him.
“I was fucking pissed when Rian walked in, I erm, I really wanted to kiss you again.” Jack said, light blush forming in his cheeks.
“Really?” Alex asked surprised. “Well.. you should.”

Jack smirked at that, looking straight at Alex through his eyelashes, he leaned in to close the gap between them. He took a breath in and pressed his lips to Alex’s. Their lips moved in sync gently, both boys stomach’s flooding with butterflies. Jack lifted his arms to slide around Alex’s neck, playing with the short dark hairs that fell down it.

Alex pressed his lips down harder to Jack’s, tongue trailing over his bottom lip, Jack immediately opening his mouth wider to allow their tongues to meet.
They were like that for a few moments, bodies pressed together, the only movement being their lips. Alex pulled away slowly to catch his breath, he looked up at Jack smirking.

“Well, that was ugh..”
“The best fucking thing ever” Jack continued Alex’s sentence.
“Yeah!” Alex agreed.

A harsh buzzing sound came from Alex’s pocket, he jumped from the sudden sound in the silent room and slipped out his phone. Zack’s name flashed across the screen. He opened the message which read.
“Sup dude? :D Cass is having a pool party tonight. U coming? Ask Jack as well :-)”

“What is it?”
“Cass is having a pool party tonight, wanna go?” Alex said casually.
“Umm yeah okay” He said quietly, looking at the floor.
“Why, what’s up? We don’t have to if you don’t wanna.”
“No it’s fine, I was just thinkin’” he trailed off.
“What?” Alex pushed him to continue.
“It’s gonna be hard not to kiss you tonight.” His cheeks and neck burning like hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! so i wrote the second part :-)
feedback would be great, thank's for the comments so far xo