Status: complete

Hit The Lights.

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

Okay mom, I’ll be home later.” Jack said to his mom whilst checking to see if he had everything he needed.

“Okay then sweetie, be careful boys! Alex dear, are you staying here tonight?”

The sudden mention of his name surprised Alex,
“umm I’m not sure actually-“ He looked over at Jack for an answer, Jack just rolling his eyes and nudging Alex’s arm.
“Yeah mom he is staying tonight, okay we’re going now bye!”

When they arrived at Cassadee’s house there were guys and girls from their school everywhere, the place was littered with small red plastic cups with all sorts of different drinks in them, in the centre of the kitchen there was a selection of different snacks as well.

They made their way through her house, people bumping into them in the process; they walked out into the back yard where there was a good amount of people splashing around in Cassadee’s pool.

They spotted Rian attempting to flirt (really badly) with Cassadee in the pool. So they walked over to the both of them to save him from embarrassing himself even more.

“Hey guys!” Alex called over to them.
“Sup faggots” Rian greeted them, flashing his blindingly white teeth in the process.

They had been there for just over three hours now and virtually everyone got bored of the pool so now everybody was crammed into the lounge and kitchen area; which looked like a tornado had hit it. There was a smell of spicy doritos mixed with different types of alcohol and perfumes in the air.

There had been crappy pop songs playing through the speakers all night and still was, some people were dancing around the lounge making a fool of themselves.

Jack was sitting on one of the seats at the breakfast bar with Alex, Zack and a few other people. They didn’t actually know where Rian was; probably still trying to get Cass to like him.

“Who wants to go in the pool?” Alex slurred (he wasn’t fully drunk though, let’s just say he was really tipsy.)

“Dude the pool will be freezing now, it’s almost half eleven at night.” Said Zack, being the sensible one out of the whole group.

“Dude that’s like, a good idea” Jack slurred back, equally as tipsy as Alex.

“Oh well suit yourselves; don’t come crying to me when you’re in hospital with pneumonia” Zack said casually.

“Fuck you man” Jack said standing up and tripping over his own feet slightly,
“Let’s go to the pool” he giggled.

They wobbled out of the glass doors leading into Cassadee’s backyard. The moonlight was coming down and reflecting off of the pool, which made it look beautiful.

“Hey dude, are you going into the pool with all your clothes on?” Jack asked with an amused tone.

“Oh yeah, I forgot!” Alex burst out in a fit of laughter before lifting his t-shirt up over his head, showing off his flat stomach and perfect hips.

Jack swallowed the lump in his throat and proceeded to take his shirt and skinny jeans off.

He dove into the pool ahead of Alex and he quickly spun his body around in the pool to look at him. Alex jumped in after him, splashing the cool water all over the younger boy.

He swam up closer to Jack, dunked his whole body under the water for a few seconds before popping back up and splashing the water he had held in him mouth into Jack’s face.

“Ew, fuck you!” Jack squealed then dunked his head under the water for payback, bursting out in a fit of laughter.

“S- ss- stop!” Alex slurred when he finally got up from the water.
“I’m cold Jacky” he purred, looking up at him through his wet eyelashes.

Jack felt the swarm of butterflies making their way back into his stomach.

“Aww, C’mere” he said in an equally as cute voice, extending his arms in Alex’s direction.

Alex took the opportunity and closed the gap between their wet bodies, he wrapped his arms around Jack, resting his head on the younger boy’s shoulder and letting out a muffled giggle against his neck.

“You’re so cute Lex” Jack said, snuggling into Alex as close as he possibly could.
“Am not” He said, blushing and rubbing his nose against Jack’s neck.
“Are to” Jack said and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Alex looked up at Jack, staring deep into his dark brown eyes. Alex though he was the most stunning person he had ever laid his eyes on. He leaned in closer to Jack until their lips were lightly brushing.

“you’re beautiful.” He whispered against Jack’s lips, it was barley even audible but Jack heard him. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips harder against Jack’s.

Although they had shared a few heated kisses at this stage, there was just something different about this one. It was more needing.

The only sound they could hear was the movement of their own lips, the occasional clashing of teeth and the sound of the water moving with them. After a few minutes of these perfect sounds there was another sound that neither of the two were expecting to hear.

“Guys?” The low, slightly shocked voice said.

It was Zack. Well obviously he was shocked. There he was coming outside to check on his two bestfriends and found them practically half naked, in a pool, hands all over each other, making out. Well, who wouldn’t be surprised?

But for a reason that neither of them knew; the didn’t stop the kiss right away. It was too perfect to just stop, right there.

Alex pulled away a couple of seconds later, looking at Jack nervously before turning around slowly to face Zack. There was a few seconds of extremely awkward eye contact between the two before Zack found something, at least anything to say.

“Umm, is there something I should know here?”
He said to the both of them rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground beneath him
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! so yeah i'm so so sorry i've took so long to update. ((i was just gonna give up on this b/c it sucked)) but i decided that would be horrible so i'm nOT!

so yeah sorry it sucks ;o

(title is from the girl's a straight up hustler but you already knew that)

ok yeah, tell me what you think? thanks for the comments so far that's what made me update xox