Dakota

Four

When Dakota woke up she found that she was on a plane in what looked like first class. In the seat next to her was Ben, who seemed to be sleeping. Her eyes widened as she tried to figure out how to get out of this situation.

“Well ello to you sleepin’ beauty.” Danny grinned, turning around in his seat to look at the small girl.

“What’s going on?” She asked with a glare.

Danny pointed at Ben, “That’s ya mate cause of ta scar an you’re gonna come back to New York with us.”

“No I’m not going!” Dakota jumped up.

Sam laughed, “Are ye gonna jump off the plane?”

“The bird’s crazy, probably will.” Cameron chuckled.

James wrapped his arms around Dakota’s waist, pulling her back when she tried to go for the plane’s door, “ya don’t want ta be doin’ that luv.”

“And why the fuck not?” She shouted.

He just smiled and made her face him, “At tha height we’re at right now, if ya pull open that door we’ll all die.”

Dakota furrowed her eyebrows then pulled out of his grip, plopping down into one of the seats, closest to her.

“Aw ya look so cute when ya pout.” Sam pinched her cheeks causing her to give him a death glare.

Danny chuckled, “If looks could kill, you’d be six feet under, mate.”

“If I wasn’t immortal” He snorted then looked back at his phone.

Dakota crossed her arms and sunk down in her seat trying to figure out what to do. It was almost a defiant answer that no one would be looking for her. All she had to do was figure out a way to escape and then she’d figure out the rest of her plan when she had gotten that far.

“Don’t even think bout’ it, luv.” James shook his head and gave her a knowing look.

Dakota narrowed her eyes at him then looked behind her to see that Ben was still fast asleep.

“Ben’s sleepin like a baby.” Cameron laughed and pointed over at the sleeping man.

Dakota tried to hold back the small smile when she looked over to Ben. Danny chuckled and sat back down in his original seat. The guys went back to doing whatever they were doing before while Dakota sat by herself trying to wrap her mind around what was happening. Basically she was kidnapped and had no idea where she was right now or what was going to happen when they get her wherever it was they were taking her.

“Where ya going, luv?” James asked turning around as she got up.

Dakota glared, “The bathroom.”

He nodded then turned around letting her walk to the small bathroom. Dakota shut the door behind her and locked it. She let out a sigh and leaned against the small counter area.

“What am I going to do?” She asked herself.

Dakota sighed and leaned back against the door, shutting her eyes and sliding down until she was seated on the floor with her back to the door. Dakota sat there for a few minutes just thinking over her life and wondering what she did to deserve everything that has happened.

“Kota’?” Ben knocked on the door.

Dakota moved and opened the door, letting him in, “Yeah?”

“You okay?” He asked, shutting the door behind him and looking at her seriously.

She shook her head no and started tearing up, “no.”

He quickly wrapped his arms around her letting her sob into his chest. Dakota clutched onto him for dear life wailing out all of her pent up teenage angst. Softly Ben ran his hands up and down her back, soothing her a bit until she was quietly breathing instead of sobbing her heart out.

“Why?” Dakota asked, peering up at him with her big brown eyes.

Ben sighed, “Questions have to wait till later, love.”

“Fine” Dakota snapped, pulling away and wiping the tears away.

Ben watched as Dakota walked out of the bathroom and back to the seats. The guys watched her but didn’t say anything as she picked up Ben’s IPod and put the headphones on. He sighed and glanced at himself in the mirror to see what he usually saw, nothing.