Dakota

Five

Dakota opened her eyes to find that Ben was carrying her. She rolled her eyes and continued listening to Ben’s IPod which was currently playing something by the Black Veil Brides. Dakota shut her eyes and just pretended to be sleeping even though Ben knew that she was awake. They were outside of a big house in a part of New York that was disguised as a rundown neighborhood. The house looked like a rundown apartment building and closed businesses on the outside but on the inside it was decorated beautifully and looked like a mansion.

“Home sweet home!” Danny yelled out, tossing his jacket on the ground before walking down the hall.

Dakota opened her eyes and scanned the room as best as she could. A young woman in a short French maids outfit came out of one of the rooms and picked up Danny’s jacket and took all the others as well. She reached out for Dakota’s jacket but was shoed away by Ben. The earphones were ripped out of Dakota’s ears and Ben set her on the ground. The first thing she did was shove Ben and turn around to run but was cut off when Cam and Sam steeped in front of the door with two guns pointed straight at Dakota’s head.

“Where do yeh think yeh going love?” James asked from behind her.

She froze trying to think of a way out of this when Ben spoke up, “Come on and don’t fight or we’ll blow yeh fuckin’ brains out.”

Dakota calmly followed Ben down the hall with the rest right behind her with their guns, ready to fire at any time. He led her all the way to a steal door with bars on the front of it almost like a prison cell. James opened the door as Ben held onto Dakota who was too afraid to move.

“This is what happen when yeh try to run.” Sam grinned sadistically.

Ben ran his fingers through Dakota’s hair causing her to flinch, “Sorry love” he spoke before shoving her into the room and slamming the door shut before locking it. Dakota groaned out in pain, touching her face to see the red liquid dripping out of her nose. The light was very dim so she had trouble standing up and walking around the room, trying not to fall over or trip over anything. Before too long she found a string hanging down from the ceiling and pulled it. Instantly the room lit up from the one light bulb on the ceiling.

“Whoa.” She breathed out, looking around the room.

It looked like a normal bed room. The walls were her favorite shade of bright orange and there was a small TV right in front of the bed so she could watch her favorite shows in bed. She looked around and knew that this kidnapping thing was all planned out, the only question was why? Why her? Was it for money or was it for something else?

Dakota wiped the blood from her nose and walked into the small room that was connected. It was a bathroom that lacked a door for some reason which caused Dakota to look around for a camera, when she couldn’t find one she snooped around in the drawers to see feminine products and her favorite kind of soap and other things.

“Stalker” she spat angrily, tossing the things on the ground before walking back out to the room and pounding on the door angrily.

“Open this door right now! Ben!” She yelled as loud as she could.

The clock said it was two in the morning which was sure to piss off whoever she woke up. Dakota didn’t care though. She just kept screamed and pounding on the door until she saw one of the bedroom doors open. Out walked Danny with an annoyed look on his face, he ignored Dakota though and went straight into another room. Out of that room walked Ben who looked a bit sleep deprived and a bit more annoyed than Danny.

“Let me out of here you freak!” She screamed.

Ben unlocked the door and walked in, letting Danny lock it once he was inside. Ben lightly pushed Dakota back and covered her mouth with his hand, ignoring when she bit him.

“Would yeh shut up? If yeh wake the rest of my mate up it’s not gonna be so pretty.”

Dakota glared angrily and wriggled around trying to get out of his grip. Ben just carried her to the bed and tightly tied her wrists together with a bandana that was in his pocket. Then he did the same to her feet, refusing to let her free. Dakota rolled around and slammed into Ben’s shirtless chest.

“Just go to sleep, love.” Ben ordered, pulling the covers over both of them.

Dakota tried her best to roll out of the bed but Ben held onto her tightly so she had no choice but to try to fall asleep, which wasn’t so hard after a while of staring at his tattoos. Ben smiled when he saw that Dakota had finally fallen asleep. He untied her hands and feet then wrapped his arms around her before falling asleep himself. Right as Ben shut his eyes his ring glowed and so did the scar on Dakota’s hand but this time instead of it hurting Dakota she felt safe and comfortable for the first time since she was a kid.