Status: Will update every 1-2 days (:

You've got that one thing.

Drama University.

I didn't sleep that night because I am terrified of Niall coming over. Riley wakes up and notices I'm on my phone and It's three in the morning.
I've been texting him for a while but I've yet to tell him about Harry. He keeps telling me he misses me and that we have to hang out a lot for the next three days. He says he hasn't even been with another girl since he left.
"Annetta Nicks!" She grumbles.
"What..."
"Who are you texting?"
"Ni..no one."
"You're texting Niall! Why Annetta? Don't do this to yourself. You JUST got together with Harry.."
"I know.."
"You're really going to do this now?"
"What?"
"You know what..."
"I don't think I do." Saying putting my phone on the table.
"You just got in a relationship and you know how you've felt for Niall."
"He's a sweet boy Riley."
"That means absolutely nothing. He's not with you now is he? No. He fucking left you for trash after graduation. I was there Annetta!"
"Niall is on his way up right now."
"Annetta...I am telling you now this isn't going to be good. It's killing me right now for you." She says sitting up.
"What else do you want me to do..." I ask.
She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "You know what's going to happen and you wont even admit it. Say goodbye to your boyfriend. Because we both know how this is gonna go. I've been your best friend for 16 years. I know you well enough."
My eyes are pretty much filled with tears and there is a knock at the door.
"I can't just send him away..." I say as a tear falls.
"Do whatever. Pretend i'm not here." She rolls over and faces away.
I wipe my eye which doesn't do anything. I open the door.
He smiles until he realizes I'm crying.
"What's wrong?" He whispers wiping the tears from my eyes with his thumbs.
"Nothing." I say forcing a smile.
He hugs me as if it was nothing. I close my eyes and hug him back.
"I've missed you a lot." He says.
"Yeah." I say.
"You look good." He smiles pulling away.
"Thanks." I say.
He pushes my hair behind my ear and looks at me. Before leaning in and kissing me.
I kiss back at first before pulling back.
"How are you going to ignore me for years and decide to come back and try to take me back?"I ask.
"I never stopped loving you Annetta."
"What if i've moved on Niall?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"That's crazy. Who else would want you?" He asks. "Come on you need sleep." He says leading me back to my bed.
My flow of tears just starts all over again. That really hurt what he said. My phone lights up with a text from Harry.
"Can't sleep. You're on my mind. xx."
I smile but I keep crying. I text him back. " Sleep love! I'll see you in the morning! (:"
"Who the hell are you talking to...." Niall asks.
What am I supposed to say. Riley pretends to talk in her sleep and rolls over saying " Ha...har..harry." She smacks her lips a couple times before pretending to be a sleep again.
"What did she just say?"
"Nothing. Go to sleep." I say.
He wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my back. I pretty much close my eyes from the pain of everything. Maybe if Niall had come two weeks ago this would be okay but I wouldn't have been with Harry.

I wake up to Harry yelling. I feel Niall still wrapped around me. I quickly push him off me and get out of bed. Riley is on Harry trying to calm him down.
"Was our first date not good enough or something?" He asks running his hand through his hair in frustration.
"Harry. This isn't nothing close to what you think. Don't be upset please."
"What the hell is going on?" Niall asks.
"You've upest my boyfriend that's what is going on." I yell shoving him.
"I'm leaving." Harry says walking out into the hall.
"No Harry please don't go." I say grabbing his arm.
"I didn't ask you out so I could have my heart broken."
"Harry. I have no intentions of breaking your heart.This is all a big mistake Harry. You've got to let me explain.."
"Obviously you don't want to be with me."
"Harry, that is far from the truth."
"Then why were you in bed with someone else?" He asks.
"He's my ex, Harry. Nothing happened between us I promise you."
He doesn't say anything.
"Harry. I would never want to hurt you."
"I'm gonna go for a walk and I'll talk to you later."
"Harry, Please..." I say with a lump in my throat.
"Bye Annetta."
I storm back inside and push Niall." I hate you!" I yell. "Why did you have to come back here. Things aren't ever going to happen between us again. You're the idiot who dumped me and still stayed single. He just got the courage to ask me out yesterday and you've gone and fucked shit up!" I grab onto my hair in frustration. Riley comes over and pulls me to the couch.
"What the hell did you think was gonna happen? You don't ever listen to me." Riley says.
"Annetta. I'm sorry. I really didn't know. I would've slept on the couch if I knew."
"Just shut up." I yell.
"Look. Annetta. This will all blow over and I promise I'll stay away from you. I wouldn't want to ruin your relationship.."
"Oh how kind." I say rolling my eyes. I get up and walk myself back to my bed and curl up under the covers with my phone.
I text Harry. "Meet me at the blooming tree in the park at 1. please. <3"
I feel someone climb into my bed and the door to our room shut.
I feel scrawny arms wrap around me, I know It's Riley.
"Babe."She says pulling the blanket from over my head.
"Ri Ri." I say.
"You okay?" She asks petting my cheek.
"I really like Harry. I don't want to lose him.. and I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." I say.
"Then you have to make things right again."
"I asked him to meet me in the park so i hope he listens to me." I frown."Where'd Niall go?"
"Dunno. Don't care."She says.
"I'm really sorry. You know I wouldn't want anything to go wrong. Seriously."
"I know babe."She says.
"I love you Rye."
"I love you too. Now go get ready to go get him back okay."She says.
I force a smile and nod.

I leave at 12:45 and make my way over to the park. It's raining and I didn't bother running back for a coat so I'm jeans a t-shirt.Freezing. I really hope he comes. I check my phone as I walk quickly to the tree. I rub my arms freezing. I walk around the tree to the bench where Harry is sitting with an umbrella.
"Annetta! Are you crazy?"He asks whipping off his coat and putting it around me then putting the umbrella over me.
"What the hell is wrong with you? It's freezing."
"I was just trying to get over here. I'm sorry." I say. I'm hiding a smile inside. He cares.
I hug him tight. "Please give me five minutes to explain everything." I say.
"I came didn't I?"He asks.
"Look. I haven't seen him in two years. He was my first boyfriend.First everything. We dated for four years. He came back last night. God only knows why. I didn't tell him I was with you. But Harry I promise you. I didn't have sex or anything with him. He did kiss me when he came in but it was nothing. I don't want him back. Because I'm head over heels for you."I say taking a big sigh after i finish talking.
He looks at me. "It really hurt. What I saw."
"It won't ever happen again I promise. I never want to upset you. You're the sweetest boy ever. I would never do anything intentionally." I say.
"I forgive you."He smiles leaning down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Are you excited for thanksgiving? You get to meet my family." I smile.
"Well. I sure hope I can be excited."
I take his hand and start walking.
"And since we are doing thanksgiving here. You're coming back to Holmes Chapel with me." He says.
I smile huge. "I'm going to the UK?"
"Yup."He smiles.
"That's amazing oh my gosh. I'm excited already."
"Good you'll love it." He says.
We walk back to my room. Where all I want to do is cuddle in bed with him. He closes his umbrella and we walk inside.
I zip up his jacket and climb into bed. He climbs in next to me and covers us up.
"Nice and toasty."He smiles.
I chuckle and wrap my arms around him and smile. He kisses me.
We're kissing for a good two minutes before Riley comes out of the bathroom.
"Wow stop sucking each others faces off. Nasty."
"Jelly much?" I ask smirking.
"Hush. Hey Harry. Is Lou around?"
"He's probably still in my room. Where I left him."
I burry my head into Harry.
"Thanks. I'll see y'all later. and um. I told Niall not to come back until like later."
"Kay great." I say muffled.
"Bye, have fun." Riley says.
I shake my head. Harry pets my hair. "I know you didn't get much sleep. So take a nap. I'll sleep too."
I nod and close my eyes. Feeling at peace in his arms.