The "I" In Lie

He Knows

I saw Pete waiting on my porch, his lips curved in a small smile that appeared when I had arrived. I tried to smile back, but it feels forced, and his smile disappears when I'm only a foot from him. His hand moves to touch my arm, and I drop all movement from my face.

"You alright?" He asked softly.

I nodded, "A bit sleepy is all." I smiled now, I know it's not forced.

This smile is because I love his voice. His voice and small laughter that mingles in with it.

He moved forward, leaning down to kiss my lips, then down my jaw to my neck, "I'm sorry about keeping you up all night in advance."

I can't help but to laugh and smile, my hands taking hold of his shoulders. I let him kiss me a few more times before I make a move to the door and unlock it. Pete closed it behind us, his hands grip my waist, leading us toward my room. I tossed my bag and keys on the floor along the way.

Pete pushed me onto the bed, he removes his clothes at the foot, while I kick my shoes and skirt off. He straddled me, his hands grip the hem of my shirt and pull it off of me in a swift movement. I was the one to unhook my bra and toss it away; he put his fingers on the rim of my panties and teasingly pulled them down, I was going to having a heart attack, it felt, of he didn't do something soon.

Pete rolled over to the bedside drawer and opened it to get a condom. I watched his body in the dimly lit room, moving quickly, and I felt everything wash over me in that exact moment. I sighed, shutting my eyes, feeling his body shift, his fingers rip open the foil and then toss it to the floor. I felt him lean down, I opened my eyes, meeting his gaze, his teeth clutching his bottom lip, "Aly, you okay?"

I hummed, "Just fuck me already." I let out a faux giggle, but he believed it.

He sat back, moving my legs to his waist, his cock was inches from my entrance. He looked at me, this look clouding his face, I was confused, but I got it as soon as he entered me so slowly. He hitched a breath with me, his hands gripped my waist tightly.

Pete was making love to me.

That's what I think. Mainly, because he doesn't talk. He doesn't demand I saw anything dirty, that I call his name, nothing. He grabs me close, his hips rock against mine in a fine clock work figure. I can't hold back my moans, I can't stop myself from wanting to call his name softly.

He pulls me up, he on his knees, my legs wrap around him still, but our bodies meshed together. I can't breathe, because our heads are rested on each others shoulders and he isn't demanding anything. This is love, his hands not groping me at all, but holding me close to him. It's like a hug, and I can't help but to start crying.

Pete feels the tears on his back, rolling down it, but he doesn't stop. His movements are paced faster, my moans are loud and uncontrollable. I keep crying, my heart beating faster and faster, I swear I'm gonna have a heart attack. 

Then, I feel my orgasm coming quicker, that wonderful knot in my belly. I claw at his back, my hips rock harder against his, my breast pressed hard against his chest, I call his name. He titters us back, so he's on top, and his mouth sucks against my collar bone, but he won't look at me. I know he's forcing himself not to.

He knows. He knows he's making love to me and not fucking me. He knows it and he doesn't want to face it.

I came a moment later, even with the concentration on Pete's feelings. I arched my back, my hands tighten on his shoulders and I cry his name. Pete levels up, forcing his hips to rock against mine harder. His hands took hold of my waist, squeezing them harder as he releases, his thrust slower letting his body become spent.

He doesn't pull out, he lets his breath become regular before he does so. When he does, he rolls over to my side and his hands wrap around my waist, his forehead presses against my arm, and his lips press there. Again I'm trying not to cry, but it's useless, at least I don't sob.

•••

I woke up with his body still attached to mine. I suddenly realize that I wasn't dreaming and that my mind isn't playing tricks on me. I look at him, his head resting against my bare breast, his eyes shut over. I swallowed thickly, pulling my body from his pretty easily. I got up and went to my bathroom, grabbing my underwear and shirt in the process.

I exhale as I looked at myself in the mirror; of course I look like I was ravished in my bed. I had a glow though, that I rarely ever got and it was frightening to me. I knew then that I had to tell Pete that I love him. I just had to, and I knew the consequences now. But, honestly they didn't matter, I didn't care if he left me, it's now or never.

I exited the bathroom to see him sitting up, the dawn sun filled my room to a certain extent, making everything a luscious blue color. I went to my bed, sitting at the edge, looking directly at him, "Pete, I need to tell you something."

He rubbed his eyes, he looked at me after, "Hmm?"

Before I could even open my mouth, his phone rings. Every goddamn time I get the guts she calls! I growl as he gets up and reaches for his pants, which I yank from his hands, "No, this is important, she can wait a minute. You haven't been home all night and she decides to call now?"

The look on Pete's face tell me he's startled; "Yeah, I know. I told her I was gonna be in Vegas for my brother's wedding. I'm suppose to catch a flight at 2; she thinks I'm already there."

I tighten my lips, the stupid Firework song is still playing, muffled, in his pants. I pull it out and ignore the call; "I have to tell you something, and it's real important, okay?"

He nodded and yawned, "What's up? Oh, before I forget, you want me to make breakfast? I'm starving."

I just look at him in disbelief. I shake my head and finally let it tumble from the back of my throat, "I'm in love with you Pete." 
♠ ♠ ♠
I have it all planned out :)
What do you think? I'm madly excited for the next one

Thanks for reading!

xoali