The "I" In Lie

Dirty Talk

He loves dirty talk in bed. The one thing his wife won't do. He says she's too shy, that sex for her is like taboo, even though they're married. It's like she's ashamed, he said. It hurts his feelings, I can tell; he hangs his head and looks away.

When he touches me, I come alive, my body electrifies. I can't understand how his wife won't be a good one and do what he says. Pete is amazing in, and outside the bedroom.

When he kisses me, my body turns to jello, my middle calls, vibrates and moistens just at his lips. I can't contain how I get whenever we're in bed.

The simple little words he says; "Talk to me, Aly. Please, baby." He wants me.

"I want you to touch me," I say in his ear, and kiss at the lobe, "I want your hands on me."

He growls under his breath, I know he loves how low and hot my voice gets, "What do you want me to do to you?"

"Spread my legs, baby," I say softy, my voice heavy, wanton, "I want your mouth," I traced my fingers along the curves of my breast, "Right here. I want you to suck them until they bruise, Peter."

He loves when I call him Peter; his full first name.

"What else, Al?" He begs, his cock was throbbing against my thigh.

I took his hand that was placed on the inside of my thigh, "I want you fingers inside of me," I whispered this as I pushed his hand down towards my aching and pulsating middle, "I want to touch you while you touch me."

Pete growled, "Touch me."

I put my hand on his cock, the pre-cum already leaking down the head. Pete can get off to sex in every which way; but he loves talking dirty more so than actually having sex. He says it's something about my voice and how I can keep him hard all day by just a simple word.

I rolled my thumb, gently, over the tip of his cock, spreading it like lube; Pete sucked in a sharp breath, "Oh, Aly." He breathed out.

I pressed my lips to his, slowly, achingly slow, stroked his cock as we kissed deeply. Pete groaned, bucking his hips, then pulled away, "I wanna fuck you, this is too good."

I nodded, letting him go; "On my back?" I asked softly.

He nodded, biting his bottom lip, "Spread your legs, let me see."

My stomach tossed, his voice set shivers down my spine. I did as he said, opening my legs for him and watching him. Pete crawled over, dipping his head under my neck and leaving soft, open mouth kisses down to my chest. His tongue darted out and licked spirally around my nipple, giving it minimum attention, then licking to the next one. I moaned softly, tossing my head back, "Pete," I whined his name.

He released by left nipple, "Yeah, baby?"

"I want you." I moaned quietly, "Please."

He kissed my lips, and then pushed me back gently, "Touch yourself, let me see you do it."

I exhaled lowly, feeling needy, wanting him inside me. I propped my legs up, spread them and placed my hand on my womanhood, watching Pete's eyes. His honey colored orbs widen, his mouth open just slightly, waiting, watching.

"Open, let me see." He commanded.

I opened myself, letting his gaze and growl more. He brought his hand up and touch me, slipping his index finger inside of me, I groaned and arched my back. I let out a small gasp when I felt his thumb rub my clit hard.

"Tell me how it feels, Aly." Pete growls, "Talk to me."

I can barely breathe, I was too turned on, "G-good, baby." I sputtered, "Iloveit." I managed to mangle out as if it's one word.

Suddenly, he pulled his finger out of me, he straddles me quickly, and kisses my lips, "Condom. Put it on me." He commands.

I reach over to my bedside table and grab the ready-set condom. I rip the foil open with my teeth and pull it out quickly, pressing it to the tip of Pete's manhood. I shake with anticipation, ready for him to enter me; that's when his phone rings.

The dreaded ring, the custom ringtone that belongs to his wife. It's a pop song I've heard at the bar before, and I hate it. I usually like pop music, but this song reminds me of his wife. The song, by Katy Perry, about fireworks, is another reminder that Pete isn't mine. I hate that fucking song.

Pete groaned, pulling the condom off and tossing it. He has to go home. I'm instantly sadden, I want to cry. He picked up his phone from the floor and answered it, "Hey, baby."

Even more anger, pain and sadness shoots through me. He shouldn't call her baby, I'm his baby.

That's when I get an idea to pay him back. I leaned over, pushing him back on his ass; he gives me a questionable glance, an eyebrow arch. I smirk sexily at him, leaning over to his lap, and quickly wrapping my mouth around the tip of his cock. He gasps, and then coughs, covering it up, "M-michelle, I have... A tickle... My throat." He sputtered.

I sucked his member gently, slowly easing him into my mouth and nearly down my throat entirely, with my hands on his bare thighs. He shudders, I feel goosebumps beneath my fingertips; I feel powerful.

Pete groaned, I see him put a hand over the speaker. His eyes shut, he shudders again; "I-I need... I need to go, Mich, I'm getting sick." Still, he keeps the phone to his ear as she rambles on.

Pete cooes an I love you and hangs up. He releases a throaty moan, his stubby, calloused fingers sink into my messy, cherry red hair. He says my name, like a sacred vow, "Al... Aly... Oh Aly."

He almost says my full name; Alyssa. The ssa was on the tip of his tongue.

I'm so wrapped up in anger, and thoughts of him actually saying my name fully that I don't even notice his cock pulsating in my mouth. I don't notice that I'm involuntarily sucking him harder, touching him to make him cum; it's second nature. I jolt back to reality when I feel his cum shoot down my throat causing me to heave a bit. I shake it off and swallow, and sit up; I sit almost like a puppy waiting for a command.

Pete smiles at me, he leans forward, kissing my lips gently, "You're amazing, Aly. I love you." 

He doesn't mean it. He doesn't mean the I love you part, I mean.

I just feign a smile and kiss him on his cheek, "I know." I giggled like an idiot; he likes it.

"I gotta go. I'll be back soon." Was his reply as he gets off my bed and begins to dress. When's he's dressed, he turns to me and says, "Stay beautiful."

I smile, but don't reply back.

When he finally leaves, I sit on my bed, still naked, and cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy the smut? The character is named after my friend who is in love with Pete Wentz
Sorry for any mistakes, I'm in a rush, I'll fix them after work.

Thanks for reading :)

xo ali