I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Shadow

I woke up seeing everyone else was still asleep. I looked out the window seeing that it was still dark out. I sighed trying to fall back asleep, but I just couldn’t.

I looked over at Zacky and smiled. He had the affect on me. He always made me smile. I never thought I would feel that way about someone. I sighed slowly standing up. I decided to go for a walk.

I pushed the door bus opened and smiled seeing that the sun was just beginning to come up. Perfect time to watch the sunrise.

I walked for about a mile finding a little bench to sit on. There were a few buildings around, but it wasn’t as crowded as where the concert was. I sat looking over at the beautiful sky as the sun came up. I felt sad and I didn’t know why.

I figured it out a few minutes later. I missed Zacky. It was crazy, but I actually missed him. That’s when I realized I never wanted to be away from him. I knew I couldn’t be an FBI agent and a girlfriend all in one. I had to give one up.

I knew which one was more important.

“There you are I was worried about you,” Zacky said walking up to me. I laughed.

“Why?” I asked letting him pull me into his frame.

“Because I didn’t know where you were,” he explained.

“Zacky I’m a security guard, I think I can take care of myself,” I pointed out.

“Oh yeah I always forget,” he muttered more to himself.

“Come on,” he said pulling my arm.

“Where?” I questioned.

“I’m taking my girlfriend out to lunch.”

I walked back to the bus defeated . I had been going around asking everyone if they had seen my ‘friend’ Jon. I wanted to see if anyone recognized the name, but everyone said no. I collapsed onto my small bed tired. I hadn’t slept that much the night before.
I slowly drifted off………

I slowly opened my eyes to see Matt looking at me, I closed my eyes again clearing my throat.

“Do you get some sick pleasure out of watching people sleep?” I asked slighting grouchy.

“No I just wanted to see if you were awake,” he pointed out.

“The fact that my eyes were closed should have clued you in,” I said slowly opening my eyes to look at him again.

“Whatever,” he mumbled folding his arms. I sighed sitting up.

“Sorry I’ve just been tired lately, I haven’t been getting much sleep,” I explained rubbing my eyes softly.

“Why?” he asked. I shrugged.

“I’ve got a lot on my mind,” I answered truthfully.

“Zacky stuff?” he asked. I smiled.

“Some of it,” I said.

“I hear you guys are going out now,” he noted. I nodded.

“Yeah is that bad?” I asked. He shook his head grabbing my hand.

“No it’s good, your way cooler than his past girlfriends and I can tell you make him happy.”

“Well thanks,” I murmured. “Speaking of girlfriends when does Val come?”

“Tomorrow,” he answered. I nodded.

“Cool.”

“You should come see our show tonight, it’s going to be good,’ he suggested.

“Aren’t they all?” I asked.

“Well yeah, but you have never been to one,” he explained.
“I know I always have to work,” I said. He shrugged.

“Ask your boss if you can get the night off,” he said standing up.

I stood in the audience smiling as I watched the guys come on stage to perform their first song. My eyes landed on Zacky and a smile spread across my face.

I spent the whole night trying to force myself not to look at Zacky, but it was hard. I also looked around at the audience, just to make sure no one bad was there.

I looked up at them as they played their final song. I realized how lucky I was to get this case because it brought me to them.

I ran backstage as soon as the show was over, running and jumping into Zacky‘s arms. He laughed. I smiled kissing him even though he was pretty sweaty from the show.

“That was amazing,” I gushed looking at Zacky.

“He didn’t do everything,” Johnny whined.

“Oh sorry, that was amazing,” I said looking at all of the guys. They laughed.

“Thanks,” they said in unison. I looked back at Zacky who had a smirk on his face.

“Did I look hot up there?” he asked.

“Of course,” I said.

“Yep,” brain mumbled walking past us. ‘The sex is going to be good tonight.”

I looked up to the ceiling unable to sleep again. I sighed deciding to go watch the sunrise again. I quickly got dressed and excited the bus. I frowned seeing it was still totally dark out. It must be earlier than I thought.

I heard footsteps and wondered who the hell would be up at this time in the night. I stood still waiting to see who it was. A dark shadow emerged from the side of the bus. It took a sharp intake of breath and dashed behind the bus as soon as it saw me.

“Hey,” I yelled running as fast as I could around the bus. “Stop.” I ran after the shadow which was difficult being it was totally dark out and hard to see.

“It’s ok you wont get in trouble I just want to know who you are,” I yelled but the mysterious figure didn’t stop.

I wasn’t sure if A: it was just some fan trying to get a look at the A7X tour bus, or B: One of Big Jon’s crew trying to do something bad. I was scared of B.

I ran after the figure finally catching up. I jumped on it knocking it to the ground. I landed on top of him and held him down. I looked into his face. He looked about 24, and had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I panted out of breath from running.

“Who…who are you?” I finally asked.

He didn’t respond, but used his strong arms to push me off of him and jump up. I jumped up after him. He grabbed my arm and forcefully punched me in the mouth knocking me to the ground, giving me a fat lip, and a huge black bruise.

I sat shocked for a few seconds, and when I finally came back to my senses he was gone.

“fuck,” I muttered angrily slamming my fist against the ground. “Definitely B.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but I hope you still like it. Comment if you do please.

THANKS FOR READING!!!