I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Shot

I stepped off the plane in Boston, where A7X was having their next show. I got a cab and have them drive me to the stadium. I walked around slowly recognizing some familiar faces in the crowd of busy and excited people. It felt weird to be back.

I decided I didn’t want anyone to know I was back, not yet. I wanted to stay undercover, and out of sight for a while until I found Big Jon. I looked around trying to find George, but I couldn’t.

“Cam?”………………………”Cam?” Someone kept repeating. They grabbed my arm and I turned around to see Mike a friendly security guard.

“Oh right that’s me,” I said forgetting for a moment, that no one here new.

“What are you doing back here?” he asked. I didn’t answer right away. “I don’t think they will give you your job back they already replaced you,” he said.

“With who?’ I asked annoyed that I was that replaceable.

“I don’t know some big scary guy, goes by the name Jeremy,” he said. I shrugged.

“Whatever,” I mumbled. “Do you know where George is?”

“No why?” he asked. I rolled my eyes.

“I want to see him,” I answered as if it was the most obvious thin in the world.

“Oh well yeah I know where he is,” he said. I waited for him to talk more, but he didn’t.

“Could you take me to him,” I asked annoyed.

“Yes,” he answered, but did not move or say anything else.

“Mike could you take me to him right now?” I asked impatiently. He nodded and muttered an ‘oh’. We walked through a few hallways until I found George.

I thanked Mike and he left.

“Cam,” George screamed running over to me. I laughed, but quickly mumbled ‘Shh’.

“No one knows I’m back,” I explained, he nodded hugging me again.

“What are you doing back?”

“They are in a lot of danger,” I said seriously. After all it was no joking matter.

“Yeah all the security guards no by now, they guys don’t know yet, but we are probably going to have to cancel the rest of the tour,” he explained. I nodded.

“That’s a good idea,” I mumbled.

“Are you sure you want to be here now?” he asked. I nodded.

“I’m not going to let anything happen to them,” I muttered.

“Especially Zacky,” he finished. I looked at him curiously.

“How did you know?”

“He talks about you all the time,” he answered. I smiled wishing I could just run over and kiss him all over.

“I need a gun,” I remembered. I wanted to bring one from the FBI office, since they had the best ones, but I didn’t want to deal with the whole problem with bringing one on a plane.

“Here take mine,” he said handing it to me. I nodded fashioning it to me leg under my pants to hide it.

“I don’t want anyone to know I’m here,” I whispered. George nodded, promising he wouldn’t tell.

“Just be careful of the new guy Jeremy,” he warned. I tilted my head confused. “he’s pretty harsh which is I guess what we need right now, but still……….”

“Still what?” I asked.

“I don’t know he’s just kinda creepy, I have no idea where he came from, but I don’t have a good feeling about him,” he finished. I looked up wondering if it could be true.

“Can you show me what he looks like?” I asked. He nodded and I followed him outside. Kids were starting to come, since the show was starting in about two hours.

We walked silently and I looked down avoiding anyone’s gaze.

“There he is,” he said. I looked up to see who he was pointing to, but turned around quickly when I heard a gunshot.

People began screaming and going crazy.

“Come on,” George yelled. I bent down making sure I still had my gun, before nodding. We tried to run through all the crazed scared people.

Who was shot? The question kept running through my head and I was deathly afraid of the answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comments please.

Sorry i haven't been updateing lately.