I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Move

I looked up at the hospital ceiling for the last time. I was healthy enough to leave today. My eyes darted to the door as I heard it open. I smiled as Zacky walked through the door.

“Hey,” he smiled warmly. He had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleeping he had been receiving.

“Hi,” I whispered as he walked over to me.

“Are you excited to be leaving the hospital?” he asked, making small talk, while avoiding the main situation. I nodded.

“The sooner I get out, the sooner I can find Val,” I added.

“I don’t want you too,” he mumbled awkwardly.

“You don’t want me to find Val?” I asked totally confused.

“I want her to be found, but it’s to dangerous for you, I cant lose you,” he said crawling into bed with me. I ran my hands through his hair.

“You will never lose me,” I assured him. “But I have to find her.”

“But what if you get hurt?” he asked timidly. I smiled rubbing his cheek.

“They have already shot me, what else could they do?’ I asked more jokingly than anything else.

“I love you,” he said falling against the pillow. I could tell this was hard on him too.

“I love you too, but I will be ok, I’ll find and things can go back to normal…………. Well as normal as things get with you around.” I said.

“Fine if you have to find Val I understand, but I am going with you,” he stated. I shook my head.

“Your not an fbi agent, you have no training,” I muttered. He shrugged.

“It’s the only way I can protect you.”

The band was taking time off the tour, while the search for Val continued, they had a lot of agents working on the case, but we hadn’t heard anything.

“What’s going to happen to matt if we don’t find her?” I asked Zacky as I sat in his car on the way to his house. He insisted on me moving in, and I agreed easily.

“I don’t want to even think about it,” he said shaking his head miserably. “But we are going to find her so it doesn’t matter.” I nodded agreeing.

I looked out the window at the beach with was gorgeous.

“You know if I wasn’t so depressed I could really love this place,” I noted. Zacky nodded.

“I knew you would love it,” he said pulling into a driveway. I stepped out looking at the huge house.

“This is your house,” I said in total disbelief. It was ten times nicer than I had been expecting. Zacky laughed quietly.

“Yeah,” he answered pulling my small bag of clothes out of the car. “can you see yourself living here?”

“Definitely,” I answered walking up to the huge glass door at the front of the house.

“Good,” Zacky said. I turned around and quickly grabbed my bag, so he could unlock the door.

I stepped inside to see a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling with a staircase that rounded to a curve and disappeared upstairs, I could see the kitchen to the left and the family room to the right.

“I love chandeliers,” I blurted out. He laughed.

“You know what I love?” he asked. “You,” he answered before I could even say what. I put my down on the hard wood floor and watched as he closed the door.

“I love you too,” I answered as he walked up to me engulfing me in a hug.

“Sam,” he said cautiously, since he was still getting used to my real name.

“Yeah,” I answered.

“I need you to promise me something,” he started, I nodded. “I’m not asking right now, but I need to know that………………………….”

“That what?” I asked impatiently.

“That after everything is ok again, I need to know that you will marry me,” he said nervously. I nodded excitedly.

“Of course I will,” I answered happily. It was the happiest I had been in days.

“I don’t have a ring,” he pointed out.

“Zacky I don’t need a ring,” I said slowly.

“but I want you to have one, a really big one,” he said excitedly.

“Why?” I asked.

“So everyone knows that your mine forever,” he answered.

I sat at my computer in the living room with the TV on in the background. I tried to find any information on Big Jon, or anything that would link him to Val, but so far I had come up empty. I heard footsteps and turned to see Zacky.

“It’s four in the morning,” he informed me.

“I know, but I am not going to sleep until I find her,” I answered tiredly. Zacky nodded walking into the kitchen.

“I’m going to make us some coffee,” he said loudly enough for me to hear from the other room. I nodded even though he couldn’t see me.

“Have you found anything?” he asked setting a cup of coffee on the table in front of me.

“No not much, the FBI has taken down any information on Big Jon, so the public cant find out anything, I have some ideas on where Big Jon, might be, but truthfully I cant do very much without the case file,” I explained.

“So where is the case file?” he asked.

“The FBI office in San Francisco,” I mumbled.

“Well great just go in and get it,” he said.

“I cant I don’t work there anymore, and Adam wont let me in, because he is mad at me, and I’m emotionally involved so I could never work on the case anyway, and with all the alarms the fbi has I couldn’t just walk right in and take it,” I mumbled.

“What does that mean, what do we have to do to get the file?” Zacky asked.

“We have to break into the FBI headquarters, and steal the file.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not anything too exciting happens in this chapter but the next few will be much more exciting i promise. Thanks you for reading i hoped you like it./

Please, please comment if you like it.