I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Page

I sat in the tour bus I was going to be living in, with a laptop in my lap. I began searching information about Big Jon, but so far nothing came up. Not even a photo. I sighed typing in different gang names.

Anything that would give me a name. I looked around the bus. Everyone was working, but I was on a break.

I looked back to the computer clicking anything I could find to click on.

All of a sudden one name caught my eye. Jonathon Samson. I began reading when all of a sudden the door to the bus opened. I jumped back quickly closing the computer so no one would see.

I expected to see Robert, or Rob as I called him, but was saddened to see Zacky walk up the steps and into the bus instead.

He smiled at me cunningly. I rolled my eyes opening my computer again.

“Fuck,” I muttered realizing I had lost the page and might never get it back. I looked back up at him, and was surprised to see four other guys standing with him.

“What do you want?” I asked exasperated. I clicked back onto the internet trying to get the page back.

“Nothing I just wanted you to meet the other guys,” he said innocently.

“I’m thrilled,” I muttered angrily. I couldn’t find the damn page. The first good thing that happened involving the case, and I had managed to lose it within the first few minutes.

“Are you really the new security guard?” The short one asked, who I recognized as Johnny. I nodded concentrating on the computer, not bothering to look up.

I sighed frustrated slamming the computer top down. I couldn’t do anything with them standing right there.

I watched as the came to sit around me on the couch I was sitting in.

“You know technically you work for us and we can have you do whatever we want,” Syn said in my ear.

“Well then I better go do my job,” I muttered standing up, only to get pulled right back down by Zacky.

“Come on we have to have a little fun,” He whispered. I rolled my eyes.

“Then go play your dam music and leave me alone,” I mumbled angrily. I jumped up again and pushed away before they could grab me again. I walked to the front of the bus.

“What were you doing on the computer?’ I heard Matt ask.

“Nothing that concerns you,” I answered pausing to look back at them. “Yet.”

“Adam I’m working on it I promise, but it would help if I had a picture of the guy,” I said constantly looking around to make sure no one was around.

I was in the hallway backstage, we were leaving for the next tour stop really soon.

“Alright, I’ll send you a picture on the computer, just make sure no one else see’s it,” he warned.

“I know,” I answered. He hung up, and I sighed hanging up too. “This just isn’t my day,” I muttered.

“What was that about?” I spun around seeing Zacky.

“Why is it every time I turn around you are there?” I asked. He shrugged.

“You’re just lucky I guess,” he said smiling. I glared at him.

“That’s not how I would put it,” I said turning around to walk away.

“I just came to tell you that we are leaving now,” he called from behind me. I sighed turning around to follow him outside where the tour busses were.

He slowed down so he was walking next to me.

“So what was that call about?” he asked.

“Nothing why?” I answered.

“Why are you so secretive?” he asked.

“Why do you want to know my secrets?” I asked back.

“Why are you answering my questions with questions?” he asked. I shrugged smiling.

“Why do you care?” I asked. He sighed.

“Your annoying,” he sighed.

“Look who’s talking,” I muttered. He laughed lightly. We walked out side and I say only one tour bus. I looked around but there was only one left, the band tour bus.

“Where’s mine?’ I asked.

“I guess they left without you,” He smiled evilly. “You know what that means right?”

My eyes widened slightly.

“There’s only one tour bus left. It looks like you’ll be traveling with me for the next few days,” he said smiling. My face contorted.

“You’ve got to be kidding,” I muttered angrily.

“This is going to be so fun,” he said walking ahead of me. I gulped realizing he probably was already thinking of different ways to torture me for the whole ride. I sighed angrily and started to follow him.

This just really isn’t my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE