I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Closet

I ran over jumping in between Rob and George ( another worker I had become friends with) on the couch. The band was off practicing, and we were taking a break, which we did probably a lot more than we should.

It was weird but I was getting used to being on tour. It was fun. I almost didn’t want to solve the case, because that means I would have to go back to being Sam Barder, and honestly, I loved my life as Cam Backler.

I laughed with the guys for a little bit before deciding to get some water. I walk past the practice room when I heard yelling. I pressed my ear up against the door.

“Where the fuck it he?” I rolled my eyes and kept walking. People in that band always seemed to be late.

I walked past a closet, when all of a sudden I felt a hand come over my mouth. The person pulled me into the closet. I turned around getting reading to kick their ass. I was surprised to see Zacky, which I probably shouldn’t have been.

“Zacky you fucking scared me,” I said harshly.

“I wanted to talk to you,” he answered. I gave him a weird look.

“We can talk anytime, your supposed to be practicing the guys are pissed because you not there,” I informed him. His face didn’t change showing he didn’t care in the slightest.

“This is more important,” he said. I looked around as he started talking or babbling more like it. The closet was small, it had a few cleaning items such as a mop. I looked down seeing my foot stuck in a bucket. I sighed.

“Zacky?” I asked trying to pull the bucket off my foot. “Why are we in a closet?”

“I already told you, I wanted to talk,” he said.

“Why couldn’t we talk in a normal place where people feet wont get stuck in buckets?” I asked. He gave me a ‘ what the fuck’ look. I motioned towards my foot. He laughed.

“It’s not funny,” I whined.

“Yeah it is,” he mumbled.

“It’s you fault,” I muttered. He laughed.

“Gibe me your foot,” he ordered. I stuck my foot up to him. He grabbed the bucket pulling on it hard. It took a minute, but he finally got it off. He stumbled backwards falling to the ground. I lost my balance from having only one foot down and toppled to the ground right on top of him.

“You just love falling on top of me don’t you?” he whined. I laughed.

“You know you love it,” I said making him laugh too.

“That’s uh what I wanted to talk to you about,” he said nervously. I looked down at him wondering what he was going to say.

“I really like………” he stopped when the closet door opened.

“Found him,” I heard Matt say from behind me. I sighed standing up, Zacky slowly following.

The rest of the band came into my view each with a dirty smirk on my face.

“We were just talking,” I defended before they could say anything.

“On top of each other?” Jimmy asked.

“My foot was caught in a bucket,” I whined. Yeah like they were going to believe that.

“She just couldn’t wait to have me,” Zacky said walking out of the closet, leaving me by myself standing there. “Not that I can blame her.”

“I fell,” I said angrily stepping out of the closet to.

“Yeah right on my……..”

“You’re the most immature stupid person I have ever met,” I mumbled before he could finish his sentence. I saw Rob walk by. “I have to work,” I mumbled walking past them. I ran a little to catch up to Rob.

I stopped in front of him and gave him a hug.

“What was that for?” He asked while laughing.

“For saving me.”

“I have something for you,” Rob said. We were standing backstage while the band finished there last song.

“And that would be……..” I started.

“A cell phone,” he finished, handing it to me.

“Why?” I asked looking at the little silver cell phone in my hand.

“So we can talk to each other in different places backstage, trust me it will come in handy, with our job,” he explained. I smiled.

“Thank you it’s the nicest thing anyone has ever given me,” I said hugging him tightly.

I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around sighing as I starred into green eyes, which even I had to admit were gorgeous.

“I’ll leave you too alone,” Rob said. I smiled turning around to hug him on more time.

“Thank you,” I whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked off. I turned around again.

“Is that true?” He asked. I looked at him not understanding. “Is that really the nicest present you ever got?”

I thought about it for a moment. My dad died when I was young and me and my mom had problems. That’s when I entered the FBI, and the only present I ever got there was a raise, that wasn’t even as big as the guys were.

“Yeah,” I answered, not really wanting to think about my past anymore than I have to. I looked down at the cell phone smiling. When I looked up again Zacky was gone.

I sighed not even wanting to know what he was up to. I turned around seeing Brian.

“What do you guys like follow me, every time I turn around one of you is there,” I pointed out walking past him.

“When you and Zacky were in that closet were you really talking?” Brain asked. I nodded.

“He wanted to, but we never really got around to it,” I said looking into the friends that were in my phone. I saw that Rob had kindly already put his phone number in. I smiled deciding to call him to thank him again. “He was about to say something,” I remembered.
“You should listen to what he has to say,” Brian mumbled. I turned around waiting for Rob to answer.

“Why?”

“Because he wants to tell you……” He started but I cut him off.

“Hey Rob,” I said. I waved by to Brain and walked away.

I saw Zacky walking down the hall walking really fast towards me. He stepped up to me.

“Are you going to pull me in a closet again?” I asked. He starred into my eyes.

“There’s something I have wanted to do from the moment I saw you, and I cant wait any longer,” he said angrily.

I stepped back, not sure of what he was talking about, and a little afraid to find out.

He stepped towards my grabbing my wrist and pinning the over my head, as he pushed me against the wall.

“Zacky what the fuck are you……….” I was cut off by Zacky forcefully pressing his lips against mine. I instantly kissed back.

I expected him to be aggressive, but he wasn’t at all. He was different, than I thought he would be.

He was sweet and passionate, brought butterflies to my stomach. I never wanted him to stop. It happened.

I became emotionally involved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's pretty long but I could decide where to end the chapter. Sorry it kinda sucked, but the next chapter will be more exciting and have more to do with the case, but I still hoped you liked this chapter too.

I hope you like it! COMMENT IF YA DO