Status: Comment on it what you think please!

Beautiful Barbie

Chapter Two; An Amusing Game

Hannah and Charlotte stared at Kyra Gates who was currently making friends with the new, Luke Oliver. My friends were sending her glares to her and were probably wondering why Luke would ever give her the time of day. Kyra Gates, the flat chested pimply face broad only got into Selton Academy on a whim. But, not because of her grades, because of her father - Harold Gates. He came up with a brilliant way to get money, to tell poor people a way to save money, when in all honesty they're losing money and he's gaining it.

"Why doesn't she put a plastic bag over her head? It's hideous, I think I'm going to go blind." I snared to Hannah and Charlie, taking them out of their dace. "You think her father could afford a proper stylist, or at least some pimple ointment." I added.

Charlie and Hannah did not speak, instead they went back to gazing in awe because ugly Kyra was speaking to the new and ever-so attractive Luke Oliver.

I made my way over to the two, without my posse, wearing my best smile; my teeth shining white.

"Hello, Luke, it's nice to see you again." I said, stepping in front of Kyra; not acknowledging her.

Ugly people really should stay in the background for prettier people who deserve the spot light.

"Oh... Hey, um, what's your name again?" He asked.

That hit me in my gut, making me sick in anger. How could he not remember my name? Surely he's heard enough good thing's about me from everyone. I'm the famous Victoria Chase! Everyone knows my name! "It's Victoria Chase, don't you remember you came over to my place." I faked a giggle. Luckily, I didn't hesitate, because if I did it'd show a sign of weakness and right now... I can't show any weakness.

Luke took a moment to recall the memory, then said; "Ah, yeah, nice to see you again." Then walked away, with adding that Kyra should join him; and she did, join him.

I glared at her back, what does he see in her that I don't have?

"Tori, what just happened?" My friend Hannah asked, rushing to my right side.

Charlie rushed to my left side. "Yeah, did he just dis you for her?"

I giggled, with a devious smirk. "No, I dissed him." I rolled my eyes sarcastically, does Charlie think I would dis that guy? He's hot, I swear she's ignorant. "Look girls we're going to befriend Kyra. We will make Luke hate her and he will love me." I fluffed out my blonde curls and headed to class.

Me, Charlie and Hannah only had one class together; it's Mr. Lexington's English class. I have lunch with them, too. But I spent most of lunch using the boy's who wanted to be with me like tools, as usual. Boys are only meant to be tools, nothing more. The rest of lunch I spent with some wannabes gossiping. Today I made up a rumor that Kyra's pregnant with Randy Barnett's baby. Randy Barnett is a guy in our school who only sleeps with easy girls. Though, Luke might like easy girls - alright, who am I kidding? If a girl is going to put out, the guy is going to take. So this means this rumor isn't going to help me win Luke Oliver's undivided attention, like I want. But it might, I mean really, who wants to date a girl who's pregnant? He'll probably just sleep with her, then leave her. No guy wants to be a father in high school.

After lunch, I had singing class - Kyra was in it and so was Randy Barnett. And I love my chorus teacher so much. She gave Randy and Kyra a duet to sing. That song, you and me that's from High School Musical 2. It was so funny, because Kyra would never look directly at Randy - so it really looked like something has happened between them. So, the one wannabe girl in my chorus class took out her pink bedazzled iPhone and recorded the whole thing. By the end of the school day, anyone who was anybody knew Kyra Gates was pregnant with Randy Burnett's baby. Even though she's not even really pregnant.

I swear, I'm brilliant.

After school was over, I explained to Charlie and Hannah we are not to befriend or to even talk to Kyra, because she's pregnant and officially a social outcast and anyone who associates with her... Will have their reputation questioned and ruined. Then we went shopping, I ended up buying nothing, but Charlie and Hannah bought two new sets of clothes each. And I got a new tool named James.And oh, he will be a fun and an amusing tool, but of course not as much fun as Luke will be when he's mine as well.

When I get home, I am alone except for our chef Tim and our maid Ella.

"Hello, mistress Victoria. How are you today?" Ella inquired, taking my coat off of me when I handed it to her.

"Today was good, I noticed yesterday you weren't here. Did you take the day off?"

"Yes, mistress Ashley allowed me to have the day off." Ella was utterly expressionless, like a robot. If she wasn't flesh and bone, I'd say she was one. Her voice was even flat, like it was a computer voice speaking in the same tone.

As I'm analyzing every flaw on Ella's tan skin, I saw a tanning lines on her body and wrinkles on her face. Her thick black eyeliner made her brown eyes seem a lot smaller than they actually are. I also notice a layer of fat coming off of her stomach a little curvy. "Don't you have a boyfriend? I'm pretty sure he doesn't appreciate your trashy tan and whorey make up while as well, you're getting fatter." I say bluntly. When to say rude thing's, it's best not to make people suffer too much. You say it bluntly, to make it like ripping off a waxing strip off your hairy leg. Painful, but soon the pain soothes. Though, I do constantly like to cause this pain; I constantly insult people.

It gives me a self-enjoyment.

Ella gasps and starts to fret, her fingers fumbling at her stomach. "I'm, uh, pregnant." Ella says, blushing with a slight smile at me. "And my boyfriend and I are going to get married after the babies born."

I held in my laughter and just instead smiled back, I can never be rude to a pregnant woman. What if it shocks them so much, they go into early labor? "Good luck." It took all my will-power to be nice. To be honest, I really thought how funny it was. Why can't Ella's boyfriend marry her now? I mean, she's pregnant for God's sake! But, then it's like... He' probably doesn't even want to be with her, let alone marry her. That's why I laughed.

When I'm done talking to Ella, I go to my room and get on my laptop. I log into Facebook and examine a few photos of people in my news feed. Mainly Leah Tanner, a slutty girl in my study hall was posing in half naked photos wearing only a skimpy bright fluorescence pink bikini. I go to comment on the photo: "Ew!" I press enter and in less than in a minute it seems visible to people other than myself.It's so trashy to put up photos like that up online.

I close my laptop and sigh out of boredom. I need something to do. I take out my iPhone and call Alexis King, a friend that lives down the street. I however, prefer to call her "Lex". Lex answered after three ring's.

"Hello Tori?" She said as soon as she answered.

"Um, Lex, do you want to hang out? I'm bored to death!"

"I can't. I have to go to this arty with my family." I hear Alexis's name called in the background, then. "Hey, I got to go." From Lex, then the line goes dead.

I let out a groan, then flip back my laptop open. Only to update my Facebook status to, "bored, someone entertain me!" Within moments it has at least 30 likes and 10 comments of people asking if we want to hang out. No one that would be interesting or my type though. I sigh and close my laptop again.

What to do when I'm bored? I have no idea. I make my way from my room to the kitchen, where Tim is cooking for no apparent reason.

"Do you know when my mom, Olivia and Sam will be getting home?" I ask.

The chubby chef looks at me suspisiously, as if I might snap at him or steal something. "Soon. I'm cooking dinner for them and it's almost done, so soon." He says sternly, it's so stern it's almost like he's scolding me.

"I will not have a servant talk to me in that tone of voice!" I say.

Tim eyed me again, his olive green eyes analyzing my every move.

"I'm going to tell my mom to fire you!" I snare at him and walk out.

He's a servant and he shouldn't be so rude to his owner.

I go outside in my outfit, still in my school clothes. A blanket of white snow still clung to the ground. Ice crystals hung from the balcony. It's basically a winter wonderland. Winter is beautiful, I have to admit, but it's beauty doesn't matter because it's so cold and icky.

I guess everything has it's pros and cons.

I see a black car pull into our driveway and notice that it's my mom's black escalade. I'm so glad that she's home, I run to her car when she finishes parking it.

"Calm down Victoria, what is it?" My mom asks, calming me down from practically jumping her.

"Tim was extremely rude to me, I want him fired!" I demanded. Even if my mom say's no, I will make it so that he is fired.

I always get my way and if I don't get my way, I make sure everyone is miserable as possible.

Mom sighs. "Victoria, Tim's an amazing chef. You must learn to be more lenient to other people's actions." She says slowly, as if I'm too stupid to understand.

"Mom, I am outrageously tolerant to other people's actions." I claim.

Mom sets bother hands on her slim waist. "Victoria, I know you aren't THAT tolerant. Have you forgotten that I happened to raise you?"

I roll my eyes, accepting defeat. But I know it's not over, by this time next week; Tim will be fired and gone.

I follow mom inside after she takes Olivia out of her car seat. "Did you know Ella's pregnant?" I ask my mom.

"Yeah, we've already discussed it and she's quitting soon." My mom paused, eying me. "So we're are looking for a replacement."

I pout, "Awe. But, Ella's so much fun to play with." And when I mean play, I mean torture. Torture as in make fun of.

"Victoria." My mom groaned.

She always disapproves how I play with people, like they're some source of enjoyment and a personal game. But, hey, it's fun for me.

After that our conversation is done, Sam came home and he wasn't happy. He was mad because a sale at work didn't go well. Sam was basically an owner of many businesses and factories. That's how he is so rich. My mom used to be a nurse, until she got pregnant with Olivia, which is when she decided to be a stay-at-home-mom. I swear, she has no ambition or goal.

However, I'm happy she has Sam. While he might not be very attractive or, let's face it he's so much older than my mom, young. - He makes up with the money he makes. I know I'm not happy because she's happy being with him, but I'm happy that he has money I can spend. So much money that I do and get whatever I want. And I'm extremely happy about that.

We have dinner as a family, Tim makes fish. I don't eat sea food, so i have him make me a salad and I put Italian dressing on it and eat with my family. When it comes for dessert, I excuse myself. A model doesn't eat such luxuries; it's full of fat and we have to watch out weight. I find myself in my bedroom, bored again. So I decide to go through my closet; it's a walk-in closet.

I examine my clothes; most of it was either pink, school uniforms, something sparkly, or for my modeling job. I extremely glad about my mom marrying Sam, I mean without him I wouldn't have such an amazing collection of clothes, or this lifestyle now.

When there's a knock on the door, I check to see who it is; Sam.

"Uh, hey... Can I help you?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. Talking to Sam alone, always made me feel awkward though.

"Yeah, your mom told me to tell you that you need to go to bed now. 'Cause you have school in the morning." He says, then leaves.

I suppose he's right, and honestly I'm so tired and bored from today. Nothing really happened. I sigh, change then walk to my bed and sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you think.
Uhhh, while I was writing this I was trying not to make Victoria seem like a jerk.. O_O But she's just naturally is one, so sorry! Lol. C: