Status: hey guys leave me feedback?

New Life?

Come fly with me.

This is the earliest I have ever been up. I get to watch the sun rise over the trees. It’s beautiful. I’m out by the barn at the bus double checking everything we have and making sure that we don’t forget anything. The last things we need are the first aid kit. Mainly so we can redress my arm and stop the infection that has consumed it. Because its infected it has made it so fucking painful to use it. It throbs like mad. So I can’t forget about it.

I walk back over to the little cottage where everyone is meant to be asleep. I walk in to everyone at the dinning room table waiting for me to have breakfast. Ari cooked up some eggs and toast. Where she got the eggs and bread from I really have no clue. All that matters is that she has done is that she has done a fabulous job. Maybe all those times back at mine cooking cakes and meals has paid of. She is blooming into a wonderful young lady. I can’t say she is a kid anymore. She is far from it.

“Ari, this is delicious! Thank you!” she looks at me like I am trying to be sarcastic or something.

After breakfast we all go and board the bus. There is just enough seats left for everyone to sit. This is mainly because I was up all night pulling out the seats at the back to make room for the sleeping bags. I no that the airport is more than a days drive. We won’t be there for a couple days. I have never driven a bus before, so it’s new to me. Soon as I figure it out I will show Ari. Anything we learn we must teach others cause we are the next generation.

Two days pass. And we finally arrive. All the planes are already pulled out ready to board. We unpack the bus straight into one of the planes. They all have enough fuel to get us to the mainland. But the one we chose can take the bus aswell.

“Guys stop. We don’t need to unpack it"

. I walk inside and press a button in the pilots cabin. The back tail slowly lowers. I walk over to the bus and start the ignition.

“Channy what are you doing!?”

” Ari we can park the bus in the plane and then we have transport on the mainland.” I put my foot on the accelerator and park the bus in the dock.

Nate and Ari lock the wheels Down while I lock everything on the inside down. While I did that all the kids hop on the plane. Ari is my co pilot. She knows just as much about flying a plane as I do. Before we go anywhere we go past all the kids and do up their belts. Maylana has a special booster seat. Which is the biggest pain in the mother fucking world to do up.

Everyone is done up. Me and Ari manage to get it started. It’s actually just like the flight simulator back home. I can do this. I no what way we have to fly. Aslong as I stay in that direction we will be fine. The plane starts moving as I get Ari to put the leaver to get the take off wheels spinning. Faster and faster. I pull back on the wheel to get the nose of the plane in the air. Before you know it we are in the sky and heading in the right direction