Status: hey guys leave me feedback?

New Life?

Sky high.

Once we got up in the sky I got Ari to go back and check how everyone was. They were hungry. There was a bag of fruit cups in one of the seats so that’s what they had. It was the most amazingest view you would imagine. It was like soaring on the clouds like a bird. The only difference was I had been eaten by a giant metal bird. LOL. I had been flying for a fair bit.

“Channy let me fly for a bit and have a nap”

I looked over at Ari. “Ari are you sure about this.”

“yes.I no how to do this.”

I flick the switch between wheels so Ari had control. I show her how to stear and what to pull if we start to drop. Where the altitude is and what direction we need to go in.

“I have complete faith in you. Trust me it’s easy” we look at each other and smile.

” just wake me up if you see land okay". She simply nods her head.

I have a decent nap before I get interrupted.

“Channy. Wake up. I see land man what do i do!?”

I get back in my chair and get Ari to get everyones seat belts done up again. She comes back in. I put the planes wheels back down for landing. We fly over land and slowly lose altitude to a safe distance above the houses and buildings.

We finally made it to the mainland. We get to the airport and I just manage to land this thing. Landing it is harder than flying this shit thing. I push the button and drive the bus out. They get the couple things from inside the plane and get on the bus.

“We are here Ari. Do you know why I wanted to bring you to the mainland?”

“No?” she looked really puzzled.

“Well I felt really bad about my attempt at committing hun and well some bands I no that mean allot to you brought the cure so we are here to meet them” the look on her face was priceless.