Status: hey guys leave me feedback?

New Life?

Safe house.

After we all packed into the car we drove to a couple of the grocery shops and stocked up on even more tinned food. Pretty much just just anything that would be helpful on starting our new lives. It was starting to get dark and everyone was hungry. We finally found our safe house.

I get out of the van and slowly creep up to the house. The door is already unlocked. I am kinda worried. I get Ari to get Nate to watch the little ones while we sus out the house. Its fully decked out. But there is a 5 year old boy in a room upstairs. I walk over to him. He looks scare. I introduced my self.

” Hey, im Channy. Whats your name?”

he just looks at me blankly and hugs his teddy bear.

” I bet you i no his name. Is it teddy?”

he nods his little head full of curly blonde locks. With the most quietest and most innocent voice he said “Alec”.

At this point I sent Ari out to the van to get the rest of the tribe, and to unpack the van. We unloaded it pretty fast. It was dinner time and we were all hungry. Me being the eldest had to cook up something to get us through till tomorrow. I was in-charge of food, and the kids. Ari was my right hand man, Wait my right hand woman.

Dinner is done and it starts getting dark. Ari and myself put the little ones to bed and I change Maylanas dipper before I put her down to sleep. Its only Ari, Nate and myself up now. I need to cool down. Ari can see im not coping well and neither is she.

I get up and just walk out of here. I need air. Nate stays back and keeps watch on the house. I start running. The sun is getting lower and lower. I finally stop and catch my breath. I didn’t know that Ari was following me. I collapse to the ground and burst into tears. I feel Ari behind me. She walks up and sits next to me. I am hugging my knees so I can’t see her face. Ari leans over me and just holds me like my mum used to when I was upset.

It was really dark now and all we had was one torch to get back to the house. Its wasn’t to far just down the road. But we didn’t want to risk falling over something. When we got back Gabbi, Lily and Emily were awake and talking. I just had to get them back to sleep before Ari or myself could get to sleep. Nate was asleep. I couldn’t blame him. He had helped out so much today. But tomorrow will just be another battle that we will have to conquer. Have to take it day by day around here. Have to try and make things last as long as possible.