Status: hey guys leave me feedback?

New Life?

Keep moving?

Days have gone by and things haven’t changed. The little ones are asking when mums coming home. I sit down with them all, Ari stands beside me with her hand gently places on my right shoulder. I explain to them that mums not coming home, neither is dad. It crushes me to see their little faces like this. Emily, Lily and Alec run over to me and hug me while they cry. Gabbi and Mj ran to Ari. We were having so much trouble trying to get them to calm down. We ended up bribing them with a chocolate bar.

This house didn’t seem safe to me. I just have a constant feeling of being watched. I dont like it. I turn to Ari.

” Is it just me or do you feel like your being watched aswell?”

Ari lent over to my left ear and quietly said ” No its not only you, I feel like that aswell”.

This was it. we repacked the van and took off again. But we brought Alec this time.

The kids are starting to get restless. They are making me take my concentration of the road and on them in the back of the van. I cant take any more.

” WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP! WE WILL BE THERE SOON OKAY!” I feel bad now. Everyone is staring at me.

I stop the van in the middle of the road. Its okay cause no one on this fucking stupid little hell hole is smart enough to get a car and find somewhere safe. I get out the van and sit in the middle of the road. I just stare out in the distance. Ari offers to drive for a bit. I trust her with my life. I would die for her. I would kill for her. So of course I said yes. She may be only 16 but I believe she can do it.

I walk around to the passengers side and she jumps over to the drivers side.

“Are you sure about this Ari?” i turned to her and said

. Ari looks at me ” Yeah, you need to rest.”

This is the first time i have ever rolled up my jumper in front of anyone. She sees my arms and just glares at me. I no once we stop at our next place she is gonna skitz out at me. I tell her what I honestly think about what has happened.

“In a way I am glad I moved cause I don’t think I could have gone through this with my friends in Australia. They would be to self consumed and greedy. Fend for them self and don’t worry about anyone else. I could have died and they really and truly would have cared less.” I tell her.

I look of in the distance and slowly fall asleep. I don’t remember dreaming but I remember Ari tying to wake me up.

” Channy” “channy wake up!” “wake up” “bitch dont go dying on me”, she is literally yelling at me.

I remember what is happening but I cant do anything. its like I am frozen and cant move. Nate carrys me from the car and places me on a bed inside a country cottage that they found for the night. Ari stays by my side all night. Not once has she let go of my hand. The kids have asked if I am ok, and hugged me hoping it will make it better. Nothing has worked.

I managed to get one of my fingers to move. It was in the same hand that Ari had been holding all night. God love her. The movement started in my hand and gradually worked its way through my body. I opened my eyes and looked at her. I smiled. Ari smiled back. Before she even said anything she hugged me and didn’t let go until I spoke.

“Ari” was all i could manage. She threw her self back and looked at me.