Status: hey guys leave me feedback?

New Life?

To write love on her arms.

She is like a sister to me now more than ever. I don’t know what would have appended to me the other night if she didn’t come to my rescue. Cause when people say that someone has come to their rescue. It really only happens in movies like spiderman or superman. Movies with superheroes and villains. Not in real life. That shit don’t happen. I have to try and make it up to her. I just have to. I know that she always wanted to go back to the mainland. So that’s exactly what we will do. How we will do it is a different question.

I told her about my plan. She refused till I got my problem under control. I explained to Ari about this project that was going on before the virus. It was to help with young girls from cutting them selfs. She new exactly what I was talking about. Cause she heard about it as well. Ari was then rummaging through a draw in the desk in the study. I walk in behind her.

“What are you doing Ari?” I questioned her.

” I’m just looking for that permanent marker I saw in hear yesterday.”

” Why are you looking for a marker?” I got myself really confused this time.

” Because”

That’s all I could get out of her no matter how hard I tried to get her to tell me.

“BINGO! I found it!” she walks over to me. Pulling of the lid and reaches for my right arm. ” L O V E” she spells out each letter as she writes. She glares into my eyes.

” the project was called to write love on her arms.” she reminded me.

I remember it now. All the details of it. With a big cheesy grin on my face I walk up to her and throw my arms around her. It hurt like hell don’t get me wrong but just having my sister in my arms safe washed away all the pain. By this time it was ruffly 9 am. It was a ruff guess cause no one had a watch on. Then Emily, Lily, Gabbi, Mj, Nate and Maylana and our new kid Alec all come out for breakfast. Before I could even get a word in Ari turns around.

” Ok now everyone it’s washing day. Turn around and go back to your rooms and get changed into clean clothes. Then bring me the ones you were just wearing.” I looked at her baffled.

Did I just hear what I thought I did. I pinch myself to check that I am not dreaming and it hurt so I must have just saw that.

Ari took charge. Omg. I always new she had it in her but that was just wow. I was on shock. She walks over to me.

” that means you aswell sis”

I just love the way she calls me sis

. It always seems to make my day. I quickly go to mine and Ari’s room and found a change of clean clothes. I stripped down and put them on. Walked back out to the living area and put them in the mesh bag. I was starting to get a bit hungry myself now. I wonder into the kitchen. Ari was already cooking up something. Like wtf I’m losing my job to a 16 year old. What is this world coming to. I walk up behind her and gently rest my head on her shoulder.

“What are you doing Ari?” I said with a slight grin on my face.

” Making everyone breakfast, why what does it look like?” she said giggling.

I don’t know what to say back.

“cooking breakfast. But why?” with a puled look on my face.

“it’s just something I have always done on Gabbi’s birthday.”

I thought to my self what the heck she is turning 7 best let the kid have her breakfast. I gather everyone to the table to sit down to eat.

“Guys just wait one sec, I have some news.”

Ari walks up and stands next to me. We look at each other and start singing .

happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Gabbi.
Happy birthday to you.

She has the biggest smile on her face right now. She is lost for words.

“thank you Ari and thank you to Channy” was all she managed to get out.

we smile at each other. I just could help myself

“hey one last thing. I found a bus out the back of the barn and well I was thinking we fill it with what we can and go towards the airport."