A Drabble A Day

Madison: Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

It was a really hard day today; I didn’t end up going to school at all because of last night.

My dad came home yelling at like three o’clock in the morning today, woke up everyone though Michelle didn’t leave her room. I don’t even know what the argument was really about; I heard the end from around the corner and my mom’s cries.

Then my dad came around the corner when I wasn’t expecting it and accidentally slammed me right into the wall. I have a huge bruise on my right hip now, drives me crazy whenever I wear tight pants.

It got better after I got hurt, he sobered really quickly of course to help me and mom left for her room. But I still didn’t really feel like school today, so I stayed home with just me and Michelle and watched a few movies, mom had the day off too so we went to the mall.

Dad’s leaving tomorrow for a few days, business trip, I can’t wait.

It means he’s not going to be around, there’s not going to be any arguments or fighting or anything.

Just us girls.

Love, Maddy
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my favorite, but was in a hurry, but at least I have another character to work with! And thank you for the story comments! They really made my day so much better, I'm really glad you like this. :)

date: 6/20/12
word count: 198
music recommendation: david choi - that girl