Status: Please feel free to leave a comment on this finished short story! :-p

Take My Breath Away

Chapter Two

Blaine had no idea what to do.

Should I tell her? he wondered. Should I tell Kurt? He felt so confused.

"Tina, I-" he began, but she quickly cut him off.

"Blaine, I know what you're thinking," she said with a sigh. "I can see it in your eyes."

"You do?" he was taken aback.

"Yes," she laughed. "You are very easy to read."

"I don't know why I feel like this," he sighed. "Like I have a boyfriend, whom I love with all my heart, but that... That just took my breath away!" It was Tina's turn to stare at Blaine with a shocked expression.

"What?" he asked. "You said that you could see what I was thinking!"

"That was not at all what I thought you were thinking," she finally managed to sputter. "I thought that you were just scared to tell Kurt that you kissed a girl, after the whole Rachel thing."

Blaine thought back on the night at Rachel's house when they had kissed during spin the bottle, making him question his sexuality. But he had been very drunk then, and right now, he was completely sober and feeling more confused than ever.

"I think Kurt would have reason to worry," he whispered. "I felt something there when you kissed me and, to be honest, it scares me!"

"You felt it too?" she gasped.

"Too?" he echoed. She nodded.

"Blaine, don't tell Mike," she whispered. "But you are an amazing kisser! I thought that I was kissing Mike and that he had suddenly become a much better kisser! Little did I know that I was actually kissing you!"

"What do we do?" Blaine asked, panicking slightly. "I love Kurt and I'd never want to hurt him! I almost lost him once because of Chandler, and I don't want to risk losing him again, but this is going to drive me crazy until we figure out what this is!" He gestured back and forth between them.

"Well then, maybe this will help," she smiled, reaching up and pulling him down towards her, kissing him softly on the lips. As her lips massaged his own, all Blaine could think about was Kurt. How happy Kurt made him, how much he loved Kurt, how good it felt to be with Kurt, to be loved by him. He thought about their first time and knew suddenly that Kurt was all that he wanted and all that he ever would want. Blaine pulled away from Tina and smiled.

"Thank you," he smiled. "You have reassured me that I am totally, one hundred percent gay!"

Tina was about to say something in reply, but Mike suddenly appeared around the corner and, upon seeing Tina, sped towards them.

"There you are!" he exclaimed, throwing his arm around her shoulder. "I've been looking all over for you!"

"I was looking for you too, when I... ran into Blaine here," Tina replied with a hesitant smile.

"Brittany caught me," Blaine laughed, pointing to his hair. "I have to go wash it out if I want to be able to get back in and dance with Kurt. Speaking of whom, is probably waiting for me. So if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the bathroom."

He nodded to the couple as he slipped past them and headed off down the hallway again. He was so focused on his task that he did not notice the soft brown eyes looking back at him with sorrow and regret, or the heart that had sunk so deep in a young girl's chest as she realized too late that she had felt more than she had let on.