Status: I'm going to take my time with this, because I want to get it as good as possible :) Last update - 28th September 2012 <3

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me and You

Chapter 10 – I'll never let you down boy, I'll never let you go.

Alex's POV

I climbed out of Jack's car and headed towards the front door of Beccy's house... it couldn't hurt to check whether her parents have heard anything. I knocked lightly on the door three times, and barely had to wait ten seconds for someone to answer.
“Hello, what do you want?” a man answered the door, he was quite short, and wearing a suit jacket with a white cotton shirt, and dark blue jeans. His hair was damp, and he wore a slightly worried expression.
“Erm, I'm Alex, a friend of Beccy's,” I said. “We've been looking for Beccy for the last two weeks, and we were wondering if you'd heard anything.” He looked like he could break down in tears at the sound of her name, much like Matt had been since she disapeared. Matt and Jack had now joined me on the doorstep. “Would you mind if we came in, we won't be here for long.”
“Alright,” he opened the door and stepped back, allowing us to enter. We made our way into the lounge and sat down. He joined us minutes later. “I'm Beccy's step-dad, Chris, by the way,” he shook hands with each of us in turn.
“Chris, do we have visitors? I can hear voices,” a women said, walking into the room. I presumed she was Beccy's mum, because I could count the differences on one hand.
“Yeah, this is Alex, a friend of Beccy's,” he pointed at me, and then looked at Jack and Matt, who hadn't introduced themselves yet.
“I'm Jack, and this is Matt,” Jack said, pointing as he introduced Matt.
“Hello, I'm Natalie,” she smiled sweetly. “What've you come for? I presume...I presume you...I presume you know...I presume you know she's not here.” tears were falling down her cheeks as she reached the end of the sentence, and Chris stood up to comfort her.
After the tears had stopped, Natalie went to get us drinks.

“Thanks,” I said, as she handed me a glass of water. She sat down and the atmosphere changed, and became very serious.
“Right,” Jack said, sitting forwards slightly on the couch, “I know it might be hard, but we need to know what happened the night she disappeared. Like, what did you hear, and what did you see?”
Natalie already had tears forming in her eyes, so Chris began to explain, “Well, she got home, and pretty much went straight into her bedroom, which is what she usually does anyway.” he paused. “The night went on and we didn't really hear anything of her, well, that was until we heard an ear-piercing scream from her room hours later. We of course raced up the stairs and saw a rather skinny man, dressed mostly in black about to jump out of the window which he must have just pushed Beccy out of,” he stopped and looked at us.
“Did you see the man's face, or his hair? Or any other features we could work from?” Jack asked.
“Well, we couldn't see his face, but his hair was a light brown, and sticking up in every direction...if that helps.” Chris said, looking from me, to Jack, to Matt. I immediately turned to Jack and he was obviously thinking the same as me.
“Okay, I think we'll be going now,” I announced, standing up.
“You've not been here for long though, are you sure you don't want any food?” Natalie suggested.
“No, we wouldn't want to cause any hassle, and we've got the information that we came for. Thank you for the drink,” Jack said, standing too, closely followed by Matt, who looked confused. We quickly made our way to the door, saying our goodbyes as we went.
We climbed into the car, and Jack started the engine.
“There's only one person who we know that back-combs his hair like that,” I said, turning to Jack.
“Yeah, but surely he wouldn't kidnap someone!” Jack said, raising his eyebrows.

Beccy's POV

I still can't believe that this is actually happening. Why me? Why did they have to take me? “They” being these three idiots who decided to rip me out of my bed two weeks ago and drive me all the way to North Carolina. I couldn't believe it was happening, and I still can't now. I guess things like this probably happen a lot, but I never thought it would happen to me, and I never thought it'd involve my stupid Chemistry teacher; Mr Walker. I mean, he doesn't look like he would have the strength to kidnap someone, but he pulled me out of that window pretty fucking easily.
“Hey, what's up?” someone said, walking into the room. It was the only one who didn't work at the school, I'd picked up on them calling him Ryan, and he was the only one who'd actually been kinda nice to me, and talked to me.
“Erm, nothing much, why do you guys have me held hostage?” I asked, hoping I'd get an answer this time.
“I honestly don't know. It was all their idea, something about getting paid,” he shrugged.
“Getting paid? Someone's paying you to hold a 16 year old girl hostage in a different state? What's he fucking point?” I glared at him.
“I don't know, I don't make the rules, do I?” he shrugged, again.
“Why the FUCK are you talking to her AGAIN?” Mr Smith, one of the Biology teachers from school, and Mr Walker's BBF shouted as he walked in. I think his first name's Kevin.
“Well, she looked lonely,” Ryan said, trying to sound casual, although he knew he was in trouble, again.
“I don't care how lonely she looks, you can't fucking talk to her,” Kevin kept his voice raised.
“I'll talk to her if I want to! And why are we keeping her here? Seriously, there's no point, she doesn't mean anything to any of us! But she's a nice girl, and we should take her home!”
“I dunno, ask Jonny, it's all his plan,” Kevin said, lowering his tone. I'd also gathered that Jonny, despite his small frame, and seemingly innocent voice, pretty much controlled everything that went on.
“What plan?” Ryan had lowered his voice to a whisper too.
“Something about wanting a sex-...” Kevin trailed off.
“What's going on in here?” Jonny walking in, demanding an answer. Clearly, he was used to getting his own way, because when no one spoke, he began to get angry.
“Um... um... um... nothing, Jon,” Kevin stuttered.
“Good, now come out of this room, you shouldn't be talking to, or near, that stupid brat,” he said, glancing at me with a look of disgust as they all left.

And now I'm alone again. I look like a mess, because I've spent the last two weeks in my pajamas, and they won't let me shower. Plus, I only get little bits of food everyday.

I wish someone would hurry up and save me!
♠ ♠ ♠
SHIT GUYS... I am so so so so so so sorry that this took so long! I wanted to do like five chapters over the summer holidays, but time disappeared, and now it's been about two months, and for that, I'm sorry!
- - - - -
I apologise for any spelling mistakes, I've checked through, but I'm tired, and I might've missed one!
- - - - -
Chapter name - a lyric from Ghost On The Dance Floor by Blink-182! :D
- - - - -
I hope you all LIKE/LOVE it, leave a comment, or...
Tweet me - @fuckyouzophie
Tumblr me - youreworthlessinthislight.tumblr.com :D

THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME!