Status: I'm going to take my time with this, because I want to get it as good as possible :) Last update - 28th September 2012 <3

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me and You

Chapter 11 - I could follow you to the beginning, just to relive the start.

Matt's POV

“Jack, why would a teacher kidnap a student? What could he possibly want with her?”
“I don't know, he's always been flirty with the girls in our school, it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted her as a sex slave or something!” he said, looking nauseous and disgusted.
They've been arguing like this for the past few hours, because Jack's convinced that it's Mr Walker, the Chemistry teacher who blew up the school, who's got Beccy, but Alex disagrees. And I'm just sat here, watching them argue like an old married couple, wishing that they'd focus on finding her, and agree on something, because the sexual tension between them is so awkward.
A phone vibrates and Jack holds his finger against his lips as he whips his phone out of his pocket.

Jack's POV
“It's an unknown number...” I say, looking at the others.
“Maybe it's something to do with Beccy! Answer it!” Matt says, jumping up from the beanbag in the corner.
“Alright, alright, shut up,” I say, pressing the green button twice, so it's on loudspeaker.

”Hello?”
'Hello. Do you know Beccy?'
”Erm, yeah, it's Jack. I'm here with Beccy's other friends, Alex and Matt. Who's this?”
'Good. This is Ryan, I'm a friend of Jonny's, or Mr Walker to you,' he says in a hushed tone.
“I TOLD YOU!” I turn to Alex. “I knew Mr Walker was involved!”
'Yes, yes, it was his idea to kidnap the poor girl. Me and Kevin, or Mr Smith to you, didn't really know exactly what he had planned. Anyway, I can't talk for long, because Jonny's bound to hear me soon. I'm phoning to tell you that we're in North Carolina, a location chosen by Jonny, and we're in-...' He stopped talking, and there's footsteps in the background, and the sound of a hand colliding with someone's face, by the sounds of the squeal that follows. 'WHAT'RE YOU DOING? WHY'RE YOU TELLING SOMEONE WHERE WE ARE?' comes the familiar voice of Mr Walker. 'I wasn't doing anything...' Ryan responds, the fear and held-back tears obvious in his voice. I slam my thumb down on the red button, that's enough of that.
“Well, that was interesting,” Alex says “How the fuck did they get your number?”
“I have no idea...but at least we know where she is now.” I reply, distracted. “Do you think Ryan will be okay?”
“I hope so. He sounds like our only chance of getting Beccy back here safely and in one piece,” Matt looks close to tears, again. “I can't help but blame myself... I should've made my move sometime in the mall, and not I might not get the chance.” He sighs, and a single tear rolls down his cheek.
I wrap my arms around him, “You sound like you've given up, and we can't have you giving up. We will find Beccy, and then you guys can be together forever,” I smile at him.
“Thank you,” he pulls a small smile.

Jonny Walker's POV

“I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!” my voice is raised, and Ryan is crouched in the corner, looking terrified. He has the right to be terrified too, seeing as I just caught him giving our fucking whereabouts to the last people I ever wanted to find out. I want Beccy to be mine, and only mine. And now she's not with that stupid ginger kid, Travis, I saw my chance, and I took her. Of course, I had to take her to a different state as well, or they'd find her in a couple of days.

Ryan's POV

I'm sat in the corner, looking up at Jonny, and he has a look of disgust on his face, but he's not looking at me any more, he's just staring out of the window. Lost in his own thoughts. I touch my face where he slapped me, and it stings... I knew that would happen if I was caught, but I can't let this continue. Beccy needs to get back to Baltimore, and I need to help that happen. Kevin shouts something from another room, and Jonny leaves without even a slight glance back at me.
I grab my phone and text Jack.

To: Jack
Hey, I'm sorry about that. As you may have guessed, Jonny found me talking to you. I just wanted to tell you that we're in an old hotel on the outskirts of North Carolina. If you make your way here, I should be able to get out and find you. All I want right now is to get Beccy as far away from Jonny as I can. He's almost psychotic. -Ryan.

I press 'send' and wait for the reply, it comes almost instantly.

From: Jack
Thank you, thank you so much for this. We'll set of early tomorrow, and we should be there by late afternoon. -Jack, Alex &amp; Matt.

To: Jack
Okay, see you then. -Ryan.

I hit send again, and then quickly deleted the messages...I can't have Jonny finding them.

Jack's POV

“That settles it, then. We're going on a road-trip to North Carolina,” I know it's going to be a crazy trip, but I can't help feeling happy to be getting out of Baltimore for a couple of days.
“Yeah, I can't see my mum letting me...” Matt looks devastated at the thought of not being able to help save Beccy.
“And that's why we won't tell out parents. We'll just say we're going out for the day, and each of us will say we're staying at someone's house,” Alex smirks.
“Precisely,” I agree, but Matt doesn't look convinced.
“Look, if you're too scared about your parents reactions, me and Jack will go. Alone.” Alex announces, and I feel my palms get clammy. A road-trip? Just me and Alex? I don't know if I can handle that.
“No way, I'm coming!” Matt says, just as I get my hopes up. Damn it, he can be a cock-block sometimes. I smirk at the thought, and Alex looks at me with curiosity all over his face. I just shake my head and stand up...I don't even remember sitting down.
“It's getting late, and if we want to set off early tomorrow, we should probably get some sleep. Are you guys staying here?” I question. “We can stop off at your houses tomorrow to grab whatever you need.” They both nod.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got this one up quicker than last time... xD
- - - - -
Chapter name - a lyric from All I Wanted by Paramore! :D
- - - - -
I hope you all LIKE/LOVE it, leave a comment, or...
Tweet me - @fuckyouzophie
Tumblr me - youreworthlessinthislight.tumblr.com :D