Status: I'm going to take my time with this, because I want to get it as good as possible :) Last update - 28th September 2012 <3

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me and You

Chapter 9 - I said I can talk my way out of anything, but I am struggling in this emergency.

Jack's POV

I woke up to find myself on my bedroom floor, sat on a pile of cushions and snuggled under a blanket, with Alex. I could get used to waking up like this! As I properly woke up, I realized I needed the toilet. Dammit. I tried to stand up, but Alex had both arms wrapped around me, and his grip was pretty tight. There was no way of me standing up without disturbing him.

I shook his shoulder lightly, “Lexy, I need the toilet and you're in the way. Can you get off me please?” He didn't even stir.
I moved slightly so I was facing him. “ALEX! WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PISS ON YOU!” I yelled, and he jumped with surprise at the volume of my voice.
“What?” he asked, rubbing his eyes and blinking. Wow, his morning voice is sexy as fuck, not to mention how adorable his bed hair is. Jack, focus, you're about 2 minutes away from pissing on your best friend!
“You need to move, I need to piss,” I looked down at him.
“What? Oh.. sorry,” he immediately moved his arms when he realized how close we were, and his cheeks turned a deep red color.
“It's fine, I just really need to piss,” I said, laughing as I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later to find Alex lying in my bed, all cuddled up in the duvet. “Lex, what the fuck are you doing?” I walked over, laughing. God, he looked beautiful.
“Lex isn't here right now, please leave a message after the tone.. BEEP.” he smirked.
“Oh, so that's how you want this to go?” I questioned. “Fine, will Lex be here if I tickle his ribs?” I asked as I jumped onto the bed and dug my fingers into his sides. He wriggled and tried to escape my grip. Failing this, he reached out and started tickling my ribs as well.

After about five minutes of tickling each other, we had to stop to try and catch our breath.
“Hey, you're awake now!” I said, looking over at him, grinning.
“Yes, I am.” he laughed. “Now I'm awake, can we go get some food? LEXY IS HUNGRY!”
“Haha, let's go and get Lexy some food, then,” I said, winking and walking out of my room. He quickly jumped up and followed me.

“Morning. Did you boys sleep in your clothes last night?” my mom asked as soon as we walking into the kitchen.
“Yeah, we fell asleep watching Home Alone,” I laughed slightly as I said this.
“Aw, that's sweet,” she looked from one of us to the other.
“Erm, would you like some breakfast, Lex?” I cut the awkwardness that my mom had just created.
“Yes please, Jacky,” he said, smiling.
“Peanut butter on toast?” he simply nodded. I dropped four pieces of toast into the toaster, and turned it on.

Matt's POV

I woke up with only one thing on my mind; Beccy. She's one of the coolest girls I've ever met, and the guys said they think she likes me too! I'll phone her and invite her into town or something. It'll be nice to be alone with her. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone off my bedside table. It's 11am, she should be awake by now.
I found her number and rang it. She answered almost straight away... or at least I thought it was her.
'Hello. What do you want?' I didn't recognise that voice.
“Erm, who's this?” I asked, slightly scared.
'What's it to you?' this person sounded angry.
“It's everything to me.” I tried to steady my voice, and failed miserably. “Why are you answering Beccy's phone?”
'Oh, she's not in a position to answer it herself right now.'
"WHO IS IT? LET ME TALK TO THEM!” I heard Beccy shouting in the background.
“No, you can shut the fuck up," the stranger told her.
I started to panic. Where is she? Is she okay? And who the hell am I on the phone to?! “Where are you? And why can't I talk to Beccy? This is her number, you twat!” I tried to sound tough.
'I told you. She's not in a fucking position to talk right now!'
“I'm going to find you, and I'm going to kill you. AND I WILL SAVE YOU, BECCY!” I shouted the last bit, hoping that she could hear me, and then I hung up.

Jack's POV

After breakfast we went back upstairs.
“Should we call Matt?” I asked Alex.
“Yeah, sure. See if he has any plans.”
I grabbed my phone, went to Matt's contact and pressed call. He answered almost straight away.
“Hey Matt, it's Jack. Have you got any plans today?” I said as he picked up.
He sniffed and said 'the only plan I have is to find the fucking bastard who has Beccy.'
“WHAT?!?” I asked, alarmed. Alex looked alarmed too, probably because I just yelled...
'I just phoned Beccy, because I wanted to spend some more time with her today, and some random guy answered and said that she wasn't in a position to talk right now, and then she shouted something in the background.' he was rambling, and I could hear that his breathing was quite quick. He sounded terrified.
“Oh my god, that's awful! What do you want us to do for you?” I'd do anything to help out a friend, Beccy had always been nice to me!
'If you want to help, that'd be great. I honestly don't know who the guy was, or whether there was anyone else there, or what he plans on doing to her,' his breathing was really fast and heavy now.
“Okay, first things first, you need to calm down, or you're going to pass out! We'll find her, and she will be safe. I promise. Now, do you want to come over here and we can talk about this?”
'Um, yeah. I'll be over in about 20 minutes,' he said and hung up.

“What was all that about?” Alex asked after I dropped my phone onto my bed.
“He phoned Beccy this morning and some random guy answered. I think she's been kidnapped,” Alex's jaw dropped.
“What?!.. How?.. Who?” Alex stuttered, clearly not sure how to react to this news.
“I know, it's awful,” that's all I could say, and we fell to silence, lost for words.
There was a light knock on my bedroom door some time later. “Come in!” I shouted, and in walked Matt, looking extremely sad and miserable. Alex jumped up off my bed and the pair of us embraced him in a three person hug.
“We'll find her, Matt. It can't be that hard!” I told him after we broke apart.
“How can you be so sure? What if this guy rapes her, or worse, kills her?!” his breathing was speeding up again.
“Matt, trust me,” I looked him in the eye and he calmed down again.
“Okay.. okay. So, what's the plan?” he asked.
“We should probably start by calling the police, right?” Alex suggested.
“Yeah, that'd be a good idea,” I replied, picking my phone up again and dialled 911.
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT OVER 100 READERS! AND I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE 10 CHAPTERS! I AM SO PROUD, AND I LOVE YOU ALL!
- - - - -
This has taken me so long to write, oh my god. And I changed the entire point of this chapter like an hour ago too. I hope you enjoy, because DRAMATIC OR WHAT?
- - - - -
Okay, so I have a question for you all. Do you like the fact that this fan fiction is unplanned? Do you like that I kind of just write what comes to my mind at the time, as long as it fits in with the story? Comment and tell me, or tweet me, or tumblr message me! Just tell me your opinions. :)
- - - - -
Chapter name - a lyric from The Consequence by You Me At Six! :D
- - - - -
Tweet me - @fuckyouzophie
Tumblr me - youreworthlessinthislight.tumblr.com :D