Status: Back from the dead

Seize The Day

Muscled Man

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Matt and I walked to the door of the hotel in silence. Matt had his hands dug into his pocket and still wore his aviators even though it was 2 a.m. and there was absolutely no sunlight out.

“Thank you for tonight. It was the funnest thing I’ve done in years.”

He smiled and took off his glasses, hanging them on his shirt. “Same here. I’m really glad you came tonight. I really hope we can hang out again soon.”

“Well, I have a media day tomorrow and I’m pretty sure Vince would love it for you to come with.” I smiled up to him and my eyes pleaded for a yes.

He smiled his dimpled smile that made my heart melt. “I’d love to. What time?”

“Meet me here around 6-ish?”

He laughed nervously and ran a hand through his hair.“Do you always get up that early?”

“Pretty much…If you want, you can just stay here. I’m not rooming with anyone so you can take my room and I’ll stay with my brother. And tomorrow, I’ll steal some of Randy’s clothes for you to wear. He won’t mind.”

“That does sound tempting.” He bit his lip and I couldn’t tear my eyes away. “But I don’t want to kick you out of your room.”

I waved it off. “Don’t worry about it! I hardly ever stay in the rooms I’m assigned to. Vince always gives me a room of my own and I always get lonely so I go room with Ted, Randy, or Cody.” What can I say? Hotels are creepy! You never know if a serial killer went on a mass murder in that room!

“Alright then. You convinced me.” He smiled again.

“I love your dimples.” I told him.

“I love your eyes.”

I looked down and smiled. I barely met this guy and I have a huge urge to kiss him! His body is the definition of lust!

“We should probably go inside. We’ve got a big day ahead of us tomorrow.”

We walked upstairs and I showed him to my room and gave him my key card. Once he was situated, I went to Ted’s room. I used the room key that he gave me when we got here and allowed myself in.

I walked to his bed and kneeled by the side. “Ted!” I whispered as loud as I could.

No answer.

“Fuck you then!” I said as I turned on the lights.

Ted and Mike woke up screaming and pulled the blankets over their faces. Hmm…I forgot Ted was rooming with Mike today.

“Steph! What the fuck was that for? Turn that shit off!” Ted yelled as he let his eyes adjust to the light.

“What’re you doing here? What time is it?” Mike asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“Damn! That’s how it is, Mike? I thought we were cool, but whatever.”

I walked out and I heard him call after me. That was a really lame excuse to leave, but it was the first thing I could think of. Ted doesn’t like me staying in his room when Mike’s there cause he knows that he likes me. I walked towards Randy’s room and allowed myself in. I immediately walked back out when I heard heavy snoring. He was rooming with R-Truth and honestly, he scares the living shit out of me. I sighed as I thought of my only open option.

I walked back to my room and knocked on the door.

Matt opened the door. The very first thing I noticed was that he was shirtless and his hair was messy. In other words, he was absolutely gorgeous. “Hey Stephanie, what’s up?”

“Uh…” I found it hard to think straight and look away from his body. “Change of plans, do you mind having a roommate?” I gave him a cheesy smile.

“Of course not!” He opened the door wider and stepped aside to let me in.

“Sorry I woke you.” I apologized as I sat on the couch.

“No, it’s fine, I wasn’t even sleeping.” He told me.

I stole a pillow and a blanket from the bed and threw them on the couch before walking grabbing some stuff from my suitcase and going to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, changing, and taking off my makeup, I walked back into the room and saw Matt laying on the couch under the blanket with his arms crossed behind his head.

“What’re you doing?” I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.

He rolled his eyes, “Sleeping on the couch so that you can have the bed.”

I scoffed. “As if! I’m staying on the couch while YOU sleep on the BED.”

“Doesn’t seem that way, does it?” He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Fine.” I walked to the bed and tore off the blankets and pillows and threw them on the floor. “If you’re staying on the couch, I’m staying on the floor.”

“Stephanie! Stop being stubborn and just stay on the bed!” he told me.

“Nope. I invited you here so you get to stay on the bed.”

“You know what? We’re 2 grown adults. We can stay on the bed together. That way, everyone wins!”

I smiled. “Is that your way of proposing we sleep together?” I joked.

“Well if you mean sleep as in fall asleep, then yes, but if you mean sleep as in sex, then if that’s what you want!” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

I smiled. “Let’s go to sleep. We’ve got a long day ahead of us and only like 4 hours to sleep.”

He pouted before helping me put the pillows and blankets back on the bed. I climbed onto the left side and he got on the right.

“Goodnight Matt.” I cuddled up to my pillow and closed my eyes.

“Goodnight Stephanie, sleep tight.”

I woke up to the loud crackle of thunder. If there was one thing that scared the shit out of me and didn’t let me sleep, it was thunderstorms. I looked next to me and saw a muscled man.

“Randy,” I whispered as I slightly shook his body. I was so glad that I stayed with Randy that night.

He stirred in his sleep and grunted. “Can you face me? There’s a thunderstorm and I can’t sleep.”

He turned around and I looked into his hazel eyes. My eyes widened when I realized it wasn’t Randy. “You okay, Steph?” Matt looked really worried and tired.

It took me a moment to find words. “Umm… yeah, sorry, I thought I was with Randy…”

He laughed. “Sorry for the disappointment. Why are you awake? It’s like 4 in the morning.”

I propped myself on my elbows and chuckled a little. “No disappointment. Shock, maybe, but definitely no disappointment.” I pushed my hand through my hair and lay back on the pillow. “I really hate thunder. It scares the shit out of me.”

Just then, another crack of thunder broke out and I jumped and hid under the blankets. Matt wrapped his arms around me protectively. “It’s okay Steph, thunder can’t hurt you.”

I cuddled up to his chest and smiled as I looked at his colorful chest. I was in heaven here. “Thank you Matt. This means a lot to me.”

It was absolute bliss being in his arms. I felt so secure, like nothing could ever hurt me. It was so easy for me to fall into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Yay! I've actually kept up with the updates as I planned!!!

SUPER AWESOME PEOPLE WHO I LOVE!!!!

MusicisAwesome29 - You already know how much I love you bestie!!!!