Status: Back from the dead

Seize The Day

Vengeance University

He who makes a beast out of himself,
Gets rid of the pain of being a man
Caught here in a fiery blaze
Won’t lose my will to stay
I tried to trav---


I groaned as I reached over to shut my phone up, but I was stopped by 2 very large arms.

“Can’t you help me as I’m starting to burn? Too many doses and I’m starting to get an attraction.” Matt sang quietly into my hair. “Good morning, beautiful.”

“Good morning, Matt.” I smiled at him. He brushed a piece of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

“So, I guess we have to get up now?”

“Let me check the time.” He released his grip on me, but only enough for me to grab my phone from the night stand. I couldn’t help, but smile until I saw the time. 6:00 A.M. I threw myself back onto my pillow and sighed. “Unfortunately, yes.” He let go of me fully and I had to bite my tongue to keep from complaining. “I guess I’ll go get your clothes now. Any preferences?”

“Whatever you like.” He gave me a dimple smile, causing me to trip over a shoe that was apparently in front of me. Thankfully, my hands saved me from face planting.

Matt ran over to me and helped me up. “Are you okay?”

I blushed and avoided his gaze. “Yeah….just a klutz.” I was not about to tell him that he made me incoherent, no matter how true it was.

He laughed, but his eyes were serious. “Be careful.”

I nodded and continued my way out the door. I went down the hall to Randy’s room and actually knocked this time to avoid any disturbing sights.

Randy opened the door and it was obvious that I had awoken him. I smiled up to him and pushed past to get in. “Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!”

“Hey Rita. What brings you here so early in the morning?”

I grunted and gave him the death stare. “I told you not to call me that!”

He laughed and went to his bed.

I went to his luggage and found exactly what I was looking for. I pulled out the Vengeance University shirt I bought him and some basketball shorts. I also grabbed some boxers that still had the tag on them.

“What do you need that for?” he asked as he got a good look at what I had taken out. “Don’t tell me you’re gonna wear my clothes again!”

I laughed. “Love you Randal! You’re my bestest friend ever!” I kissed him on the cheek and left without answering his question.

I made my way back to the room with the clothes in my hands. “Here you go, Matt.” I handed him the clothes and saw his smile when he saw the VU shirt. “Oh, and the boxers are new so you don’t have to worry about getting Viper germs.” I stuck my tongue out to emphasize my point.

“Thanks, Stephanie, I really appreciate it. You know, I never would’ve guessed that Randy Orton would own anything from Zacky’s collection.”

“Yeah… I got him that for his birthday last year. He’s got like 7 different ones now, but I’m usually the one that ends up wearing them.”

“The guys are gonna freak when they hear about this.” He laughed before turning back to me. “SO what made you decide on this?” He slipped on the shirt and I found myself staring at his abs.

“Umm…” I mentally slapped myself. “I’m not gonna lie. You look ṻber sexy in basketball shorts.” This time, he was the one blushing. “So I’m going to let you finish dressing and I’ll go shower. Then we can go get some breakfast and head to the first interview.”

He nodded so I took my clothes into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I slipped into my dress, curled my hair and did my make up. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my luggage.

Matt looked up from the TV and his jaw dropped.

“Oh no! Do I look like crap?” I turned around and tried to get a good look at myself.

“N-No!” he stuttered. “You look…wow!”

I smiled. “Thanks. Sorry I took so long.”

“Are you kidding me? Syn and Zacky take like 3 hours just straightening their hair! Let alone getting dressed and putting on their makeup!”

We both started laughing really hard. I put on my black heels. “Ready?”

He nodded and turned off the TV. I handed him his aviators and hat, which he placed on his head backwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I meant to upload this on Wednesday but my week was kind of chaotic...on the bright side, I got a job!!! This will be the first time I ever set foot into the work force and I'll be making some pretty good money too! I'm so excited!!! Although, that does mean that I might be a little slower on the updates...I'll honestly try to get these done a head of time so that all I have to do is post them on the day, but I can't make any promises...

Don't forget to check out my other stories:
A Withered Past and Blurry Future (Ronnie Radke)
Until The End (M. Shadows)
Me and You (Synyster Gates)
No Matter What (Jacob Black)
Deep Voiced, Make Up Wearing Freak (Andy Biersack)
Lost Savior [Vampire, Werewolf, Demon and Fallen Angel] (WWYFF)

SUPER AWESOME PEOPLE WHO I LOVE!!!!
MusicisAwesome29 - For some reason, any time I type your name, I always want to space it out so I end up erasing it like 6 times!!!