Careless Understatement

Prologue

“Damn it Dakota how could you be so stupid?!”

“I don’t know how could you be such a fucking dick?!”

“Oh don’t start you teenage bullshit with me!”

“At least I have the right to act like a teenage I am one! What is your excuse?!”

“What are you talking about?!”

“What am i?! Seriously?! You are dating a chick 4 years older than me! Four years!! Because she says she loves you! What are you bloody stupid?! She is only after your money for fucks sake! But she has her vagina shoved so far in your face you can’t you see that for Fucks sake!! You are acting like a child! You are not seeing that all she is going to do is use you! You mean nothing to her! Yet you are throwing away everything for her!”

“Like what?!”

“LIKE ME!!”

“…what do you mean?”

“What do I mean?! Come off it dad! Ever since that skank walked into your office in her mini shirt and her shirt unbuttoned you have been putty in her fucking hands. She was all you cared about! Are you aware that over the last 6 months the only god damn time I see you is when I do something wrong? That is the only way I see you! So I’m sorry that I lost it when your dumb whore walked into my school calling herself my mother! She will never be my mother! I’m so done with this shit! I’d say that you have to pick between me and her but considering you are a fucking dude you are going to choose the fucking twat that fucks your pain away! It’s no wonder mom left your ass! You’re a fucking asshole who care about nobody but himself and his sluts! So fuck you! Fuck your bitch! I’m so fucking out of here! I called mom before you got to the school! I’m glad I got kicked out! I’m glad I don’t have to deal with you and your tramp anymore! I’m fucking GLAD!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a very intense 341 words....