Careless Understatement

Explains Everything

Her hips maintained a divinely sensuous sway. Even when her mind was far from love, when she stiffened, clenched and protested against love, it was always love- all its forms, its intoxications, its intensity which animated and, so to speak modulated that elect body. There was not an attitude, not a gesture, not a shiver, not a crease of her dress, not a ripple of her hair which did not cry out of love, which did not ooze love, which did not lavish love on all the beings and things around her.

“Do you have a map or something. So I can go adventure tomorrow since it’s Saturday?”

My mom looked at me and I smiled slightly. “Well I was just asking!” I said. She laughed and opened a drawer and pulled out this little piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked to see it was a map and I shook my head “Ok, that is pathetic.” I said. She nodded before going back to her computer. “Why don’t you go today since you are out of school?” she asked. “Cause Alice wants me to come over…she should be here any-“ I was cut off as the doorbell rang. “Second” I finished. “Have fun” my mom called as I walked out “Will do!” I opened the door and Alice smiled “Ready?” I nodded and she led me over to her car and I got in the passenger seat.

We drove literally right up the road and pulled up to a nice looking house. “Daaaaamn” I said causing her to laugh. She went to get out when she zoned out. I blinked slightly and she snapped out of it. “You ok there? You sorta zoned out there shorty” I said. She smiled “I’m fine. Maybe we should go…I forgot Bella was here” I shrugged and got out shutting the door. “She starts shit I’ll win” I said causing her to laugh as we walked towards her door.

I had gotten pretty close with Alice in the last few days. Same with Rose, Emmett and Jasper. Edward was always around Bella and it was safe to say I wanted her to get hit by a bus. Every time I would start to get in a conversation with him she’d drag him away. Yeah, she was a fucking cunt and I seriously just hated here.

I walked right in the door and smiled. “Honey I’m home!!” I yelled. I heard Emmett laugh and I followed his voice till I came to a living room on the second floor and I smiled running over and jumping on his back. “Emmett!! You big teddy bear you!! I missed you!!” Jasper and Rose walked in and I dropped down and literally attacked Jasper in a hug. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me and when we pulled away I hugged Rose. “I missed you guys so much!! My life is not complete without you!! Please let me live here?! I don’t take up that much room!” I said. “Kota you just saw us at school 2 hours ago” Rose said. “Too long!” I said. They laughed and a man and a woman. “Mommy and Daddy Cullen!!!” I said before running over and hugging them.

So I may or may not have drank 3 cups of coffee and 2 energy drinks.

“Hi! I’m Dakota!” I said. “I’m Carlisle and this is my wife Esme.” I smiled “Well it is a plessure to meet you! Your house is beautiful” “Thank you Dakota” Esme said. I smiled “Please call me Kota Mrs. Cullen” I said. “As long as you call me Esme” she said. “oh Deal or no deal…and behind curtain number one….Deal” I said. They laughed and I smiled

“You brought here here? So You told her. I thought I was the only human that knew you guys were vampires?”

I turned around to see Bella and everyone turned to look at her. “No we didn’t tell her you idiot” Rose said. “Oh, Vampires…Now it all makes sense! That explains EVERYTHING! Hey someone better give me a piggy back ride! Ah man that means I can’t come over when I don’t want to eat and raid your fridge. Rawr” I said . They all looked at me and I blinked. “What?” I asked. “You’re not scared?” Edward asked. “No of course not. I think it’s fucking cool. I mean…umm ah?” I said. “Yeah no I think it’s cool. Wait do you…?” “Yes they feed on blood but animal blood” Bella said.

“One bitch I wasn’t fucking talking to you so shut the fuck up. Two that wasn’t my question and three you should really learn to keep your mouth shut because trust me I don’t like you and I have no fucking problem shutting it for you” I said. She stepped back and I looked at them and smiled “So what happens in sun? Do you like garlic? Can you eat real food? What does blood taste like? If I jumped off the balcony would someone catch me? Oh what do I smell like?!”

They all looked at me “You just burned threw those questions in about 5 seconds” Emmett said. “I had a little caffeine when I got home” I said. “How much is a little there Kota?” Jasper asked. “2 energy drinks and 3 cups of coffee” Edward said before I could. “Wow how’d you know that?!” I asked. “I can read minds” he said. “Wicked! What else?!” I asked sitting on the floor. “Alice has visions” “That’s why you zoned out in the car?” I asked she nodded and I smiled. “I can control emotions” Jasper said. “Ok that’s cool too. Rose obviously had the pretty power. To make every god damn human look like mud. Emmett…well Emmett has the power to be a giant cuddle buddy right?” I asked.

He looked at me before suddenly being in front of me. I blinked slightly. “Ok, wicked…who is the fastest?!” I asked. “Edward” Alice said with a laugh. I wonder if she knew were I was going with this…I wonder if he did…I want a puppy. Wait what? I shook my head slightly and looked at Edward and smiled “Eddie…” “Don’t call me that Kota.” “But but but….” I said. I stuck my lip out and he rolled his eyes “Not gonna happen” “Aw come on I just want one piggy back ride at top speed.” “No” “Why not” “It’s to dangerous” he said. i rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked down the stairs and out the door.

Only to run directly into someone.

“Ow! What the hell is your problem?!” I asked looking up. There was a boy with brown hair and he looked at me confused. “Who are you?” he asked. “I’m Casper the fucking ghost who the hell are you?” I asked. “I’m Jacob. I’m here to pick up Bella” he said. “Do I look like I give a shit what you are here to fucking do kid? Get out of my way. And steroids are bad for you dumbass. They shrink your dick…that is if there was anything there to begin with” I said.

I heard Emmett laugh in the house and I smirked before slamming the door in his face. He opened it back up and I glared. “Who the fuck do you think you are? This ain’t your house. You do not barge in like that without an invitation. And you didn’t get one so fuck off” I said. He looked at me “Don’t talk to him like that” was all I heard before I was pushed to the side. It caught me off guard and a small scream escaped my lips before I landed flat on my ass. My head smacked against the floor and I groaned slightly.

I felt arms lift me up and I looked to see Edward before my attention turned to who knocked me down which was Bella. I glared slightly and lunged for her. “You stupid fucking bitch. You do you think you are shoving me.” I yelled. Edward tightened his arms around me and Jake looked at me “Don’t talk to her like that” he said. “Oh go suck a dick you fuckface I wasn’t talking to you.” I snapped. He looked taken aback by my words and Bella walked over and slapped me directly across the face.

Oh she did not just do that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :)