Careless Understatement

*** You Up

Time passed slowly and soon it was Christmas…well Christmas break. I had gotten closed to all the Cullen’s. I was even staying with them while my mom was on a business trip in Japan. Currently the Cullen’s, minus Edward were out hunting and I had just gotten out of the shower and got dressed. Edward was with his whore…I mean Bella. No I mean whore. I had gotten to know her a bit, by watching her. I didn’t talk to her unless it was to insult her. But I saw the way she bounced back and forth between Edward and Jacob. She literally was a whore. I had talked to Edward about it. Which only managed to start a fight. I heard commotion downstairs and I slowly walked down the stairs I was sitting on and down into the living room.

“I’m sorry Edward!” Bella’s voice came. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. I knew Edward knew I was here. But he paid no attention to me. He was pissed and his eyes showed that he was hurt. “How could you do that to me?” he asked “It was an accident!” she said. “How did it an accident?! You had sex with Jacob!” my eyes widened slightly. She cheated on Edward. She grabbed on to Edward and he carefully pushed her off. “We are over Bella. Just leave” Edward said.

I attempted to cover up my laugh with a cough. Ok, I didn’t. I just laughed. I was so happy for him. he could do better. Bella looked over at me and I bit my lip slightly to stop myself from laughing again. “It’s her isn’t it? You like her don’t you? What did I do wrong? Why am I not as good as her?” she asked. I didn’t even attempt to hold back my laughter this time. “For starters you cheated on him with a dog. That’s what you did wrong. And your not as good as me and you never will be so why don’t you be the bitch you are and run along to your puppy. Edward can do better then you and if I see you around him when he doesn’t want you to be…I’ll fuck you up” I said. Mainly cause I knew Edward was to nice to tell her to fuck off.

I wasn’t.

She walked over to me and before I could even react she shoved me backwards. Which would have pissed me off any other time but I was in heels so when she pushed me back my ankle twisted and I heard a snap and by god I felt the pain. “Fuck!” I said. She proudly walked out of the door and Edward was next to me in a second. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt tears well up in them. “Kota look at me” I shook my head and he carefully lifted me up. I was set on something and he grabbed my hands. “Dakota….look at me…please” I opened my eyes and tears slip out.

Which sucked. I hated crying. He wiped the tears off my face and then slowly pulled my shoe off causing me to winch slightly. “Sorry…sorry” he said. He set my shoe down and looked at my ankle “I think its broken” he said. “No shit Sherlock.” He looked at me “Sorry…I just…it hurt” I said. He smiled slightly and I ran a hand threw my hair. The door opened and everyone walked in. Carlisle walked directly over to me and gently grabbed my ankle. “What happened?” he asked. “That stupid cunt Bella happened. I swear the next time I see her I’m going to hit her” I said.

“Well let me get something to wrap this with. It’s broken and already swelling.” He said. I groaned and laid back on the couch. All I wanted right now was pain killers and ice cream. And a puppy. I really wanted a puppy. Oh or a duck. Or a fish. Or I want a pat. But really I just want pain killers and ice cream.

“Kota”

I opened my eyes to see Edward standing above me. I slowly sat up and he smiled grabbing my hand. “Squeeze my hand. If it hurts. It won’t hurt me” he said. I nodded slightly and he laced our fingers together.

This was gonna hurt like a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm bored. i wanna do a original story. But i know that if i did write an original one it would include sex. Like detailed sex and i don't know if i want to write it on my account.