Careless Understatement

***

The apple fall far from the tree she's rotten and so beautiful I'd like to keep her here with me and tell her that she's beautiful she takes the pills to fall asleep and dreams that she's invisible tormented dreams she stays awake recalls when she was capable...

By 5 am the next day my car was completely packed with the stuff I was planning on taking to live with my mom. I already had stuff there; I was there basically every weekend anyways. I ran my hand threw my hair as I set my last duffle in the backseat. I grabbed my bag off the roof and tossed it into the passenger seat before pulling my phone out of my pocket and texting my mom telling her I was now on my way. I tossed it on my bag before pulling my keys out of my pocket. I walked back into the house and up to my room and looked around. I grabbed a few pictures and stuff before walking back downstairs. I smash the ones of me and my dad along with the ones of him and his twat that were randomly around the house. I grabbed my energy drinks out of the fridge and some food before walking outside. Leaving the door wide open, I already opened the back door. I don’t give a shit. I set my stuff in my car and went to get in.

“Oh Dakota where are you going?”

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Brittany aka my dad’s twat. I gagged as I looked at her before laughing. “You look like you fell out of the ugly slut tree hitting every branch on the way down” I said. She rolled her eyes. “Is daddy’s little girl leaving?” she asked. I rolled my eyes “You know one day you are going to get what is coming to you, you dump cunt” I snapped before getting in my car and shoving the keys in the ignition. I turned the engine on and Anberlin blasted from the speakers. Sadly enough not loud enough to tone the twat out. “Aw poor poor little Dakota you sat pathetic little girl you. I know you are jealous of me and my beauty. It’s why your dad loves me. IF only he knew I’m only in it for the money” she said.

My hands tightened on the wheel before I got out and and walked over punching her so hard in the face she landed back on her ass. She looked at me shocked and I smirked “Why on earth would I be jealous of a fake ass cunt like you? You say I’m pathetic you are pathetic. You are nothing but a caked on make up plastic surgery gold digger. You are nothing to anyone. You are nothing but a cunt” I said slowly before standing up and walking over to my car. “You dad loves me” she said with a smirk after she stood up. I laughed “That ust shows he is as stupid as you are fake….damn that’s a fuck load” I said before putting the car in drive. I grabbed a can of monser and shook it up before holding it out the window, pointing it at her, and opening it. IT sprayed all over her and I smirked “Aw come on Brit I’m sure you are used to have sticky shit all over your face” I said before flipping her off and pulling out of the driveway and onto the driveway.

“Stupid cunt”
♠ ♠ ♠
See why it is rated R...like a pirate? Bad language....very naughty...yet so fun. Come to the dark side we have cookies and glowsticks. And i didn't write the quote in the beginning. If you wanna read more here is the website.