Careless Understatement

Twats Are Us

You ask me about regret? Let me tell you a few things about regret, my darling. There is no end to it. You cannot find the beginning of the chain that brought us from there to here. Should you regret the whole chain, and the air in between, or each link separately, as if you could uncouple them? Do you regret the beginning which ended so badly, or just the ending itself?

I got to my mom’s house and smiled as I got out. She ran out of the house and I smiled “I’m so glad you took half his money in the divorce” I said. She laughed before pulling me into a tight hug. “He called looking for you, something about breaking his slut’s nose…good job” I smiled “Why thank you…she started it.” I said as she helped me grab my 8 bags out of the car. She laughed and we walked into the house and I followed her back threw the house and to my bedroom. I smiled and we set my stuff down. “Ok, you get settled I’m gonna go cook dinner.” She said. I nodded and she walked out.

I started unpacking everything and I put my bathroom stuff in the bathroom and I put my clothes In the closet. Once I was done I walked downstairs and sat on a barstool in the kitchen. “So, I got you all registered in school…are you going to tell me what happened?” she asked. I sighed slightly “Well brit the twit came to my school to tell me dad was going to a conference in a few days but he was leaving that night and she didn’t know if he’d be there when I got there. One of the douchebags in my class said and I quote ‘damn Dakota your mama is smokin hot, you should get some lessons from her’ so I reached over…” “And?” “And slammed his head into the desk three times. Ad told him I don’t want lessons from twats are us and I’d pass…yeah, they suspended me.” I said

She shook her head slightly and slid a plate of food in front of me. I smiled slightly ad she set a glass of water in front of me as well and then sat next to me with hers. “You know how long it’s been since I’ve actually had a meal with someone?” I asked “The last time you were here?” I rolled my eyes “I meant other than that” she laughed “Far too long kid. Far too long.” I smiled slightly and we both started eating.

“Ok kiddo I’m gonna head to bed. If you need anything wake me, if you want something help yourself…just don’t break anything” my mom said as I set my dish inn the dish washer. I smiled and turned around “I make no promises” she smiled and pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. “Night kid, love you” I smiled “Love you too Mama” I said. She smiled before walking up the stairs with Banjo waddling behind her. I smiled slightly before grabbing a bottle of water and walking up to my room and shutting the door.

I plugged my phone up and then walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of pajamas and then walked back into my room. I set my water on my headboard and set my alarm for 6 am before opening the window and then laying down in bed.

Well, tomorrow should be fun.

I always am awesome at first impressions.

Ok, Not Really.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry they are short. i promise they will get longer. And again i didn't write the quote.