Careless Understatement

Go Suck A ***

It's hard to accept, but you can't change the past. You can't go back and manipulate things to the way you wanted them to happen. Because life'd be meaningless and boring and just not worth living. But you can change the future and that's a beautiful thing about life. Yes, you will make mistakes. And yes, you will have bad days - but as long as you let the past go, you'll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of you. Knowing that things were meant to happen. Knowing that each day you will learn something so that you keep growing to be a better person. Life is like a rope, twined in all its complexities and yet weaved into one marvelous stream that you have the chance you use something amazing from. So grab hold of it.

Once gym was done it was lunch. And during lunch I literally just hung out outside away from everyone. I was sitting on the curb by the street scrolling through music when someone sat next to me. I slowly look up to see a chick. She had short brown hair and golden eyes. Cool contacts. I recognized her from my history class. “Hi, I’m Alice” she said. “Dakota. Call me Kota” I said. She smiled and looked at my iPod “Who is Anberlin?” I looked at her before handing her a headphone. “Wow, that’s really loud” I shrugged “Better to block the world out with” I said. She looked at me and I shrugged slightly.

“So how are you liking Forks?”

I shrugged “It’s better than Seattle I guess” I said. She smiled slightly “Family problems?” I looked at her and she smiled “I’ll take that as a yes” she said with a smile. “My dad was dating a cunt” I said looking out into the forest. “I’m sorry” she said. “Don’t be, It’s not your fault” I said as the music changed to The Wanted. A smiled formed on my face as the lyrics flooded my ears. “You really like music don’t you?” I looked at her and nodded “Every song has a story…well minus that bullshit they are calling music now that is purely about sex and repetitiveness. That’s just fucking stupid and whoever wrote it should be ashamed of themselves and ran over by a fucking bus.” I said.

She looked at me shocked and I shrugged “I can take some…like Chris Brown he sings about sex a lot…but he still is pretty cool. But there is some artist that just….yeah let’s not get into it.” I said. She laughed slightly “You know everyone is talking about you” I shrugged “Don’t care. People talk. None of them know me therefore their opinions don’t matter in the slightest to me.” I said. “I like you” I smiled slightly “I’m happy for you. And I don’t mean that in a rude way. I just mean…yeah I don’t know.” I said. “It’s ok, I understood what you were trying to say” I smiled slightly “That’s good. Why are you out here talking to me?” I asked. She shrugged “Seemed like a good idea. I’m glad I did” she said. I smiled and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my bag along with a lighter.

“You know that’s bad for you? It could kill you” she said. I nodded “Yeah, but I’m gonna die one day anyways anyone who is human is going to. It happens. I could die tomorrow or later today for all I know. Might as well make as many mistakes as I can before then” I said before lighting it and taking a hit. I blew the smoke out.

“You are not supposed to be smoking on campus”

I looked up to see Edward, Bella and three other people. “Kota this is my brothers Emmett and Edward, Edward’s girlfriend Bella. Emmett’s girlfriend Rosalie and her brother and my boyfriend Jasper” Alice said after she pulled the headphone out of her ear. “You’re all one big happy family I hear” I said taking another hit. “Carlisle adopted us all” Emmett said. I nodded “Rad.” I said before blowing out the smoke. “Again, you’re not supposed to smoke on campus” Bella said. Bitch best shut up. “Well see chick I’m in the sidewalk, which is not on campus and you have to be 500 feet from the building in which I am. Therefore I am not on campus and you can go suck a dick and shut the fuck up about shit you don’t know about” I said before dropping my cigarette and stomping it out before standing up and grabbing my bag.

“Alice, thanks for the company, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Edward it was great to meet you. Bella, again go suck a dick.” I said before walking away from them and back towards the school. Yeah, I don’t do well with people telling me I’m doing something wrong when I’m not. She’s lucky that was all I said.

What a twat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Casually sitting here listening to Chris Brown and writing. I'm on a roll...that or i'm just extreamly bored.