Careless Understatement

Normal Mom's

Some things in life are either taken way to seriously or not serious enough. So why worry so much about our everyday problems. I mean there is only so much time to be alive but plenty of time to be dead. So live every day like it is your last. Take way to many pictures, laugh too hard and love with all your heart. Take chances... a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up- and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are... you learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel- always . Be you, and be okay with it. It doesn't matter what any other person thinks.

When class ended I walked out to my car and unlocked the doors. I opened my door when it was slammed shut. “You better have a good fucking reason as to why you just slammed the door of my car because I swear to go I will break every bone in your mother fucking body if you don’t” I said. I turned around to see Mike and he moved his hands on either side of me. “Why do you hate me?” I smirked “You better grab a chair, you’re gonna be here for a while if you want the full list” I said. He glared and I shoved him away from me “Don’t ever touch my car again” I said before opening my door again and getting in.

Arrogant fucking wanker.

I backed up out of my parking spot and pulled out of the parking lot. As I drove down the road I ran a hand threw my hair debating seriously about driving back and running his punk ass over. When I got home my mom wasn’t there and I walked in and directly up to my room. I shoved my headphones in my ears and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before clipping my hair up and walking back out. I looked out on my window and shrugged before walking over to it after grabbing my cigarettes. I opened it and climbed out onto the roof and sat down. There was a slightly rain and I smiled slightly as I lit a cigarette.

My mind started to wonder. There was something off about Edward. About all the Cullen’s. Or whatever the fuck their last names were. They were ‘adopted’ but they all looked basically identical. Pale skin and gold eyes. Who really has gold eyes anyways. And Edward’s hand was bloody fucking cold. There was something up with them and I intended to figure out just what it was.

“Kota?”

I looked behind me to see my mom and she smiled slightly before crawling out the window and sitting next to me. “Smoking? When’d you pick that us?” I smiled slightly “When I was 16” I said shrugging. “Can I have one. I ran out” I held my pack out to her and she took one along with the lighter. “You know, normal mom s are supposed to be getting mad about their 17 year old smoking, not asking them to share” I said. She shrugged “True, but I’m far from normal.” I nodded “At least I know where I get it” she smiled and we sat out there for a while in silence.

“You work at the hospital right?” I asked and she nodded. “Do you know the Cullen’s?” I asked. “Yeah, well I work with Carlisle.” She said. I nodded “Have you noticed something strange about them?” I asked. “Well, last year Bella was brought in and she was rambling on about how Carlisle’s son Edward saved her even though he was across the parking lot when it happened. Said he got there so fast, almost inhuman fast” she said. “Yeah, well Bella is a fucking cunt. I don’t like her. Kinda just want to kick her in the fast…repeatedly.” I said. My mom looked at me and I sighed “I’m not one for judging but I seriously just don’t like her.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short.