Status: Ongoing

Save Your Heart

Risks

It’s been five months. Five months since Kennedy left. Five months since we kissed. We message each other a lot on facebook and we even skype if we have time but I miss him. I miss him a whole fucking lot. It was hard to move around without him. It was hard to cope with the emptiness I felt when we weren’t together. But I was glowing. I was glowing with a new light I never knew existed. Kenny stayed true to his word and made me happy. He didn’t help me get my old light back. He helped me get a new one.

One that wasn’t going to die anytime soon.
~
I was sleeping peacefully when Jamie started shaking me awake like it was the end of the world.

“Wake up! Wake up!!” she exclaimed as she shook me.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I replied, my voice thick from sleep.

“We’re going back to Arizona!” she yelled. My eyes snapped open.

A thousand thoughts came across my mind as she said those words. I get to see my family, my friends. I get to go home and relive my life back when I was young. I get to eat in that small diner
Jamie and I always went to.

And I get to see Kennedy Brock.

“Oh my God! When??” I asked her excitedly.

“In three days! So pack up, you lovesick puppy you!”

I rolled my eyes at her and got up. She explained that we were being moved to The States. We still worked for Vogue but we were needed in America. I was partly glad I was going home but I was heartbroken I was leaving Paris. Maybe it was for the meantime but it sucks that I didn’t get to stay here for a year or so.
~

“Kenny?”

“Aria? Hey, love.”

“Hey. I miss you,” I replied. I called him to tell him the good news. I missed his voice. I missed
hearing it especially when it’s been a week since the last time I heard it.

“Yeah? You have no fucking idea how much I miss you…”

“Well, you might not miss me anymore.”

“What do you mean?”I could hear the excitement and nervousness in his voice.

“I’m coming home,” I replied.

There was a long pause.

“What?! What do you mean you’re coming home?” he exclaimed.

“I’m coming home, Ken. I’m coming to Arizona,” I squealed, not at all hiding my own excitement.

“That’s—that’s the best news I’ve received this week! That’s so fucking rad, Aria! I get to see you again.”

“What have you been up to?” I asked, not being able to hide my smile at his excitement.

“We’re launching our new album soon!”

“That’s awesome, Kenny. I bet it’s going to sound great!”

“I hope the fans like it though."

“I’m pretty certain they’ll love it, hun.”

“I’ll see you in how many days?”

“We’re leaving in two days, we’re just packing stuff and we’re headed your way.”

“That’s great, love. I can’t wait to see you. I’ve had the longest five months, you don’t even know the half of it.” He sighed.

“That’s good.” My smile grew.

“How is that good, Aria? I miss you quite terribly.”

“It means I wasn’t the only one suffering.”

“That’s sweet. Maybe a bit too sweet,” he teased.

“You know you love me ex oh,” I replied, teasing him back.

Another pause.

“What happens if I do, then?” my smile painted on my lips faded slowly, replaced with a nervous thin line.

I bit my lip nervously. “I’ll make sure I won’t stop you.”

“Well then, Aria Grey, I guess we’ll see about that, huh?”

“I guess we will, Kennedy Brock.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm so tired ugggh okay then

Leave me comments please? :)