Status: active - updates will be slow

Infinite and Indestructible

Day Out/More Crazy Fan Encounters

I shift a bit and stretch a bit as I slowly open my eyes to find Liam and I were in our room in our bed. I look over my shoulder to see Liam with his arm resting on my hip. I smile a bit as I reach for his hand. He grabs my hand in his big one, lacing our fingers together.

“Hi beautiful,” he says huskily in my ear, which sent tingles up my spine.

I smile a bit and mutter a ‘hi love’ to him as I try to move so I could face him. We were currently spooning and I wanted to see his gorgeous face. I am soon taken aback when I am pushed down forcefully onto my back and feel him hover over me, a cute smile on his lips.

I move my hands to rest on the nape of his neck as I slowly push his head down toward mine. He smiles a bit as he leans down, his arms resting on my sides atop the shirt I wore of his. I arch my back as he pushes my lower half against his and presses his lips against mine in a loving kiss.

He slowly pulls away from the kiss and smiles at me. I smile a bit as I look at him while he tightens his arms around my waist once more. As we lie there, he rests his head on my shoulder, his beard tickling my skin that was exposed. I let out a giggle before I push him off me, only to fall back on top of him. His arms were still locked firmly around my waist.

“What do you want to do today, babe?” he asks, smiling at me.

“I don’t know, haven’t really thought about it yet,”

“Well, the lads and I have the day off today again, so I get you all to myself, right now all I want is to cuddle with you, my love,” he tells me with a cute smile.

“Come here, then, maybe I want to cuddle with my man, too,” I laugh opening my arms for him. He soon comes forward and embraces me tightly. I smile lazily, my eyes slipping shut as I feel him press a kiss to my temple.

“So glad I have you in my life, babe, I love you.” He mumbles against the exposed skin on my neck. I smile and tighten my arms around his bare chest, my head resting on his shoulder.

“I love you too, babe, I’m glad I have you in mine as well,” I tell him with a smile.

He smiles as he looks down at me. He smiles before leaning forward and presses his lips against mine in a loving kiss. I smile into the kiss as our lips begin to move against each other’s. His grip tightens on my hips as he kisses me once more. My hands move their way up his bare arms to lock around his neck comfortably as he holds me close to him.

After lying there a good few minutes or so more, Liam and I finally decide to get up. He gets up and pulls on a pair of sweat pants over his boxers. I smile as I sit up and stare over at my boyfriend who was smiling back at me. I swing my feet over the side of the bed a few minutes before I decide to get up. Liam was already a little ways ahead of me.

I walk out of our bedroom and head for the stairs. Once I make my way down the stairs, I go into the kitchen. Liam was standing in front of the open cupboard, probably looking for something to eat. I go over to the stove and grab the kettle so I could make some tea. As I prepare the tea, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

“You look good in my clothes, love,” he says into my ear. I shiver slightly as I feel his breath hit the back of my neck. His lips lingered on my skin for a minute or so longer before he pulls away. I smile and let out a small giggle.

“Thanks, Li,” I tell him as I turn my face toward his and stare up at him lovingly.

He gives me a soft peck on the lips. I turn back to the kettle on the stove that I had just filled with water. Once the tea was done, Liam and I each make ourselves a cup before we move over to the stools at the island in the kitchen. We talk about a bunch of nonsense while we drink our tea.

“Think about what you want to do today, beautiful?” Liam asks a sweet smile on his face as he stares at me. I smile back at him and shrug my shoulders, a giggle escaping my lips.

“Go somewhere, with you, of course. I don’t know, walk around Trafalgar Square maybe? It looks quite nice out today,” I tell him and glance out the nearest window to see the sun shining in brightly.

“If you’re up for it, love, I could ask Andy if he wants to come, too. He and I will tell the fans off if they say any of that bull shit to you again. You know he loves you, just not as much as I do,” he smiles and leans over, pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smile a bit as I look back at him.

“Go get ready, love, I’ll give Andy a ring and see if he wants to come along,” he tells me and lightly pushes me in the arm and grabs his phone that was lying on the counter.

“Alright,” I say as I slowly get up and give him a small peck on the lips before I head up the stairs.

Once I make it up the stairs, I go into mine and Liam’s room. I walk over to the closet and pick out a simple black shirt along with a pair of denim jeans that were ripped down the legs. I put on my outfit for the day and go into the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and freshen myself up. It takes me a good ten extra minutes until I’m good and ready. My teeth were brushed; my hair was pulled up and out of my face in a bun on top of my head, I smelled good thanks to my lavender smelling deodorant.

When I was done, I walked out of the bathroom right into the room I shared with Liam again. This time, I was going to get my shoes to finish off my look. I decided to wear my black sparkly TOMS. Aside from flip flops, they were the most comfortable pair of shoes I own, along with my pink and blue Nike sneakers.

I grab my phone from the table beside the bed and slip it in my pocket before I walk back out of the room. As I begin to make my way down the stairs, I hear the voice of Andy, Liam’s best mate, outside the band of course. I let out a small laugh as I hear him joking with Liam about some stupid nonsense. I reach the bottom of the stairs before I slowly begin to make my way into the living room where their voices carried from.

“Ashley! Nice to see you again, love!” Andy beams as he looks over to see me standing in the doorway. He soon comes forward and engulfs me in a tight embrace, lifting me off my feet in the process. I smile and hug him back. After a minute or two, he sets me back down on my feet and steps off to the side a bit so I could pull Liam closer to me.

“How’ve you been, love? Liam, here, informed me of the bull shit those bitches were sayin’ ‘bout you,” he says, a kind smile on his face as he looks at me. Liam’s right arm was resting comfortably on my hip and his left one was rubbing my arm softly with his finger tips.

“Oh,” my face drops at his remark and I sniffle a bit, trying to hold back my tears.

“Ash, I’m sorry, really, I am, babe. Don’t listen to them, they’re just jealous of what you have and what they don’t – Liam,” he tells me and points to the boy who was holding me close. I smile a bit and nod my head slowly, knowing he was right. I don’t know why I always let this crap get to me so bad.

“I know, Andy, I know! And I’ve been alright, thanks for asking, though,” I tell him with a small smile. After a few minutes of standing there in silence, Liam finally speaks up.

“How ‘bout we get goin’, yeah?” Liam looks at Andy before looking at me, a small smile on his lips.

“Li, go put on a shirt – we aren’t leaving until you do,” I tell him with a small smile as I push him lightly. He just pouts and crosses his arms over his chest as he looks at me, shaking his head, telling me no. I just laugh a bit and shake my head at him.

“Please?” I give him a smile.

“Fine.” He presses a kiss to my cheek before heading toward the stairs, leaving Andy and I standing there while we wait for him to hurry up. After a few minutes, I could hear Liam’s loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

I smile as I feel Liam grab hold of my hand in his as we head to the door, Andy ahead of us. Once Liam and I walked out the door, we locked the door and were soon on our way. Andy was way ahead of us as he made his way for the lift to go down to the lobby. I wrap my arm around Liam’s torso as we follow him to the lift.

The three of us are soon on our way to where we were headed, Trafalgar Square. We were all going over in Andy’s car. The drive wasn’t too terribly long, about ten minutes. After Andy parks the car, we all decide to get out and begin to walk around when Andy speaks up, breaking the silence between the three of us.

“I’m starving, how ‘bout we get some food?” he asks looking over at Liam and I. The two of us let out a laugh at the older boy beside us. After Liam and I finish laughing at him, we give him a small nod in agreement to his question.

“What?”

“Nothing, mate, nothing,” Liam replies to his friend.

“Lead the way, Andy!” I tell him as Liam grabs my hand lacing his fingers through mine.

I tighten my grip on his hand so I wouldn’t lose him through the many people walking around. It sure was crowded for a Monday afternoon. The three of us go over to the nearest sub shop where they had excellent sandwiches. As we walk through the door, the bell chimes loudly. A few of the people working behind the counter greeted us.

After a few minutes, we each order what we wanted. The girl who took our order told me she loves me and Liam together, which I thought was really sweet. I thank her and tell her it means a lot. She definitely had to have been a fan. Liam even autographed a to-go cup for her. I love all the fans that support me and Liam, now for the ones who dislike us; I didn’t want to think about that right now.

Andy and Liam were both right, telling me to ignore them if there are any haters. They are just jealous and want to get a rise out of me just because I’m the girlfriend of a famous guy from the world’s biggest boy band. Usually, things like that didn’t really bug me until I was there with Liam a while back when the boys were doing their Twit-cam. It really hurt me, and I didn’t appreciate it, at all.

Andy, Liam and I were sitting at a table in the back of the sandwich shop so we could have some privacy away from the fans. Shaking the thoughts from my mind, I look up to see Liam setting my food in front of me. I thank Liam and give him a smile as I begin to pick at my food, taking a bite every so often. He smiles back at me and I feel his hand resting on my knee comfortably as we sat there and ate.

“What are you thinking about, babe?” Liam asks as I stare out the nearest window, picking at my sandwich that was messily in its tray half-eaten. I look over at my boyfriend and give him a small smile.

“Nothing, Li,” I tell him as I turn back to my food. “Tell you later,” I tell him softly. He nods in reply and goes back to finishing his sandwich.

Whenever we finish up eating, Liam, Andy and I threw our trash away in the bin before we go out the doors. As we walked outside, there were flashes coming from every which way. We were spotted and I’m sure every girl who was a fan of Liam’s was here in the crowd, screaming wildly. I had to have known this was coming.

There were many crazy screaming girls yelling out every thought that came to mind. I heard a few nice comments that made me smile but there were even a few that weren’t so nice I knew would stick in my mind for days on end. Quite rude and uncalled for if you ask me. I know Liam doesn’t tolerate it one bit. I don’t see how anyone could tolerate this. I know I couldn’t. It hurts especially the ones the people are lashing out to – those comments hurt the most.

I didn’t know why they had to yell such hateful things, to me of all people. It wasn’t right. At all. I’m a human being just like the rest of them, but I have something they all desperately want but won’t ever get the chance to have…Liam.

I feel Liam tighten his arm around my waist as he pushes through the stupid paparazzi who were snapping pictures and yelling out questions to us left and right. I hide my face against Liam’s big body as he pushes us through the crowd, Andy on our heels yelling for them to shut their traps.

Once we were away from the crazy hoards of paparazzi and the fans, I pull away and look up at my boyfriend. I could feel the tears slowly falling down my cheeks. Every time I hear things like that, I can’t help but get upset.

“Ash, don’t cry, babe, please, I’m here,” Liam tells me and tightens his arms around my small figure, pulling me into him.

I can’t help but let more tears fall as I bury my face into his chest. I do nothing more than tighten my hold on his torso, the salty tears falling from my eyes, getting his shirt damp. As I continued to let the tears fall, I feel his grip tighten around me once more, pulling me as close to him as I could get.

“Shhh, baby, don’t, I’m here,” Liam mutters to me, his arms tightening around my waist.

I sniffle a bit as I look up to his meet his brown eyes that were staring back into my blue ones and smile a bit. I nod my head and lean my head against his shoulder. I knew he would always be here for me; I was so thankful to have him in my life. Liam has always been there for me ever since I could remember.

After a while longer of walking around, we decide to head back home. I’ve had enough of these so-called “fans” yelling out rude things to me for a day. It just wasn't right, I was just glad I had Liam by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter! Sorry it's so crappy :/
Anyways, I hope y'all like it <3
There is a bunch of drama coming up in future chapters. c:
Please comment, recommend and subscribe if you like - all the feedback means so much!

enjoy!