Status: active - updates will be slow

Infinite and Indestructible

Pancakes & Double Dates

“You alright, love? Was just checking on you,” I open my eyes to be greeted with Liam smiling at me.

“I’m fine, Li,” I smile up at my boyfriend.

“How would you like to go out later with Louis and Eleanor on a double date? We were talking it out earlier,” he says, looking at me.

“Sure, I’d really like that, babe,” I smile at him.

“Great, come here, love,” Liam smiles and pulls me toward him. I smile and snuggle against his chest. He wraps a strong arm around my waist, resting it on my lower back.

“Love you, Ash,” he mumbles against my skin as he places a kiss on my forehead. I smile and wrap my arms around his torso.

“Love you too, Liam,” I mutter back softly and lean up to press a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth.

“Want to go get something to eat, babe?” he asks, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

“Sure, but let me change real quick love,” I smile and give him a soft kiss on the cheek before I slowly get up and walk over to the dresser.

“Okay, babe, I’ll be waiting for you in the living room,” Liam comes up behind me, wraps his strong arms around my waist and presses a soft kiss on my cheek before turning and walking out of the room. I smile to myself as I grab my bra and some clean underwear before I go over to the closet and decide on some dark jeans and a simple black t-shirt.

After I grab my outfit along with my bra and clean panties, I make my way toward the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I set my clothes down on the counter by the sink and go over and turn the water on. I strip out of my clothes while I wait for the water to heat up. Once it was hot as I wanted it, I step in to the shower.

After my shower, I get out and wrap a white fluffy towel around my wet body. I comb out my blond hair and slip in to my panties and bra as the towel falls to my feet where I stood. I put my clothes on before I begin to style my hair how I wanted it. Not really feeling like doing much with my hair, I just pulled it up in a messy bun so it was out of my face. I finish getting ready a few minutes later, my teeth were brushed and I smelt good like lavender with a mix of peaches.

I put my dirty clothes in the hamper on my way out of the bathroom. Liam was seated on the bed in a nice plaid shirt and jeans along with Converse on his feet. As soon as I stepped foot in the room, a wide smile appeared on his face.

“There’s my beautiful girl,” he says happily and stands up, his arms wide as he pulls me tightly against him. I smile and peck his lips as I mumble a soft ‘hello’ to him.

“You ready to go? Where would you like to go, babe?” Liam says and moves his arm down my side so it was resting on my hip, his chocolate irises staring in to my ocean blue ones.

“Yeah, I’m ready, Li. Somewhere with pancakes, I’ve been wanting them lately,” I tell him. All he does is laugh in response and pull my body close against his and place a soft kiss on my neck.

“You know you could’ve just asked, babe, and I could have made them for you,” he says with a chuckle and presses a kiss to the top of my head as I go over and grab my purse along with my phone and extra key to the flat incase Liam forgot his.

“I just didn’t think of it at the time, I think I was busy with something else,” I say and crack a smile as I look at him.

He smirks back and reaches over, taking my hand in his own big warm hand and lacing our fingers together. We head out of our flat and lock it up before we head to the lift to take us down to the floor of the lobby. I smile widely as I feel Liam push my body against his as he leans against the wall in the lift. Liam presses the button to the lobby before turning to me, a wide smile upon his lips.

Thankfully, we were the only ones in the elevator or else people would be giving us looks. Liam pushes my lower back forward so I was flush against his chest. His lips curve up in to a cute cheeky smile as he looks at me before slowly leaning in and kissing me. I smile in to the kiss and snake my arms around his tan neck while he tightens his arms around my waist.

The ding goes off which signaled we were on the floor of the lobby. We pull away letting a groan from each of our mouths as the door opens. After it opens, I grab Liam’s hand and move forward dragging him behind me out of the elevator.

“You have your keys, right, babe?” I ask the brown eyed boy beside me with a smile.

“I have them, Ash,” he reassures me as we head through the big doors of the building where we lived and over to Liam’s car we shared.

We get in and drive over to the local pancake eatery that had the best pancakes in town, in my opinion they did, anyway. I was ready to have the best pancakes ever for breakfast. Liam and I go there a lot so we are two of the many regulars that go there. Our waiter, Drew knows us by name and he knows each of our orders. He is actually a pretty cool guy.

Image

Liam and I were now on our way back to the flat. My stomach was full of the delicious pancakes we had, chocolate chip with a plate of hash browns and eggs. It isn’t just a place where they only sell pancakes, they have more, but are mostly known for their pancakes that are amazing.

By the time we got back to our flat, it was close to twelve-thirty. Right now, all I wanted to take a nap until tonight when Liam and I go out with Eleanor and Louis. I pull on his hand as I begin to make my way in to the room I shared with Liam. He follows me in to our room and shuts the door with his foot and grabs my waist.

I smile as I stare up at him. He leans down and kisses me as he leads me toward the king sized bed in the center of the room. Liam lightly pushes me down on to the bed before crawling on top of me, our lips not parting once while he scoots me up so we were lying on the pillows. I can’t help but let my hands travel to the top button of his shirt and begin to undo it. He lightly pushes my hand away and finishes what I started.

“I thought you wanted to take a nap, Ash,” he mutters softly as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

“It can wait, I have something else on my mind, thanks to you,” I state with a smirk as I look at him.

He doesn’t speak but just pulls me closer to him and runs his fingertips smoothly down my arms. I smile a bit as he moves his hands down to my shirt and pulls on it in a teasing way. I arch my back a bit as I feel him move his hands underneath my shirt and move them all over the skin on my back, where I knew goose bumps would soon be. I give him a slow nod as I mentally tell him it’s alright for him to lift it off my body.

Once he gets it over my head, I didn’t even notice that he tossed it over his shoulder where it landed somewhere on the floor. I was too focused on kissing his neck to care. He wraps one of his strong arms around my waist and pulls me on top of him. After a few minutes of making out, we both decide to take a nap before tonight. I had a feeling it was sure going to be a long night, but I know it won’t be so bad since I’ll have Liam by my side.

Image

Next thing I know, I open my eyes to see that Liam wasn’t beside me. I quickly spring up and look around the room as panic overtook my emotions. Soon, the door of the bathroom swings open and he steps out in his boxers. He looks like he just got out of the shower because his hair was wet and it was dripping down his bare chest. I let out a sigh of relief as I run my hands through my hair.

“What’s wrong, love? You look like you woke up from a bad dream,” he rushes over to me, a towel in his hands from drying his hair. Liam takes a seat next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder and puts his head against mine.

“Nothing’s wrong, I just woke up and opened my eyes and freaked because you weren’t there,” I say as I wipe the sleep from my eyes as I look at him.

“I’m right here, babe, and I’m not going anywhere, I promise,” he puts his finger lightly underneath my chin and raises it slowly so I was now looking him in the eyes.

“You promise?” I ask as I look at him. I sit up and move so I was in front of him before I position myself so I was straddling his waist while he moved his arms around my waist so I wouldn’t fall back.

“I promise,” he repeats and kisses my lips.

“Now, go get ready, Ash, Louis and El will be here soon, it’s almost six, they’ll be here to get us at seven,” he says and swats me on the bum, lightly to let me know that I should get up. After hesitating a minute or two, I finally get up and trudge over to the closet so I could pick out what to wear.

“Where are we going, Li?” I ask as I turn to face him. I was in nothing but my bra and some shorts I must’ve changed in to earlier after we got home.

“Out to dinner and then to a night club,” he says as he looks up with a smile before he pulls out some dressier looking jeans from his dresser and puts them on.

I smile as I turn back to the closet as I begin to pick out what to wear tonight. After a few minutes, I finally decide on a tight formfitting dress that showed off my curves perfectly. I take the dress off its hanger before I make my way in to the bathroom so I could begin to get ready. It takes me a few minutes, but I manage to get myself in to the dress, I mean, it was tight but not too tight.

After I put on my dress, I begin to put my makeup on. It takes me a good fifteen to twenty minutes to get my makeup done. Now, I had to figure out how I wanted to do my hair. I decide to pull it up in a bun with strands of it coming down on the sides. By the time I finish up, I check the time on my phone to see it was 6:35. For the next twenty five minutes, Liam and I decided to find something to watch while we try to make the time pass by a bit faster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? <3

SO sorry I haven't updated this in so long! Forgive me. So glad this is finally up! I'd love to know what you all have to say about this. Any kind of feedback is welcome! (: Also, sorry about leaving the chapter with a cliffhanger, their double date with Louis & El is next! Please let me know what you think <3

comment, recommend, subscribe please? (:

hope you enjoy!

- teddi