Status: active - updates will be slow

Infinite and Indestructible

Heart beats harder, time escapes me.

“Titanic sound alright, Li?” I call out to my boyfriend as I stand in front of the cabinet where we keep all the movies we have together.

“I don’t mind,” he calls back.

I grab the movie and head back to the living room where Liam was waiting for me. He wasn’t there, probably in the kitchen. As I glance up, I see Liam walking out of the kitchen, a bowl of popcorn in his hand. I smile at him as he walks over to the couch. I stood by the DVD player so I could put the movie in the player.

He reaches forward and grabs the remote to turn the telly on before starting the movie.

“Thanks, Li, you didn’t have to babe, I could have gone and made some,” I smile as I lean forward and press a soft kiss to his lips. He puts one of his arms around my waist and laces his fingers together with mine as the movie starts.

“You’re welcome, babe, I wanted to,” he says with a smile and leans forward pressing a kiss to my cheek.

“Love you,” he whispers into my ear, which made shivers go down my spine.

I smile at his words and say it back as I turn my attention back to the movie. He pulls me against his side as we continue to watch. I was glad to finally get my mind off of what had happened earlier with the fans. They were very cruel, the ones who were yelling those obscenities at me. Just bloody rude and uncalled for, what did I do to deserve this? I shake those many thoughts from my mind as I shift my gaze back to the screen.

It had just gotten to the part when Jack first spotted Rose on the ship when he was seated drawing in his sketch book. I thought it was cute how she spotted him staring at her and she looked away quickly. Liam and I enjoy each others company and eat the popcorn while we continue to watch the movie. By the end of the movie, I was crying. This movie always did that to me.

“Awe, babe, don’t cry,” Liam comforted me and kissed the top of my head. “It’s just a movie, Ash,” he says in my ear as he slowly begins to put his fingers through my blonde hair. I laugh as I look up to see Liam mimicking me how I was crying.

“You’re mean,” I say looking at him and cross my arms over my chest pouting as I look at him. I try to scoot away from him far as I could but I am only pulled back by him. My legs were draped across his lap.

“You know I love you,” he mutters as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his chest.

“Love you too,” I mutter, smiling as I lean forward to press a kiss to his cheek. After I pull away, I glance back up at him and smile as I feel him tighten his grip on my waist.

“What do you wanna watch now, Li?” I ask looking at him, a small smile on my face.

“Well, if we’re being truthful here, I’d rather watch you,” he says with a smirk as I feel him press a kiss to my neck. “See where I’m gettin’ at, Ash?” he questions with a smirk as he rests his arms on my sides close to my bum.

I nod as I lean up toward his lips. He soon flips me over so I was underneath him before he crawls on top of me. I smile against his lips as he attaches his against mine.

Our lips move against each others in perfect sync. While I tangle my hands in his hair, I feel him move his hands down to the hem of the shirt I wore of his. I shake my head as we pull away from the kiss. As I stare up at him, I smile lazily at the beautiful boy who was smiling back at me.

My eyes felt heavy and they slipped shut for about a minute or so. I open them and move a bit on the couch. I could feel Liam move beside me and tighten his arms around my slim waist after pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head. “You seem really tired, babe, go to sleep, I’ll still be here, I’m not going anywhere,” he tells me, his voice deep as he whispered in my ear.

“I am Li, thanks to those fans of yours…could you sing me to sleep?” I say in a sarcastic tone rolling my eyes and smile a bit as I look up at him.

“Of course Ash. Love you,” he mutters as I feel him nod against my shoulder as he holds me close.

I tighten my arms around his clothed torso as I feel him do the same with his arms around mine. He begins to softly sing the chorus of ‘Moments’ into my ear, which was one of my favorite songs the boys have ever recorded. I smile to myself as I drift off to sleep in his arms as my boyfriend sings me to sleep. I sure was tired from hearing all that crazy nonsense from those dumb fan girls earlier when I was out with Liam.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's the next chapter!!! (: I know it's so short, had trouble coming up with ideas for it. here's a fluffy chapter for ya!
Didn't really like how it turned out but it's whatever :p the next chapter will be longer & better!

What do y'all think? Let me know! <3

Please comment, recommend or subscribe if you haven't already, would mean a lot :D Enjoy!!

Chapter title credit:
Moments - One Direction c: