Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

This moment will be gone

Ariana stretched her arms far above her head, letting out a small animal-like groan. Her eyes fluttered open and she adjusted to the light, seeing Alex in front of her. His eyes were closed and he was snoring softly. Ariana smiled and craned her neck forward to kiss him softly.

Alex’s eyes shot opened to see the girl who was kissing him and he smiled, his hands traveling up her bare sides and pulling her towards him. “Good morning beautiful,” Alex smiled and covered her face from him.

“So not beautiful this morning.” Alex pulled her hands away from her face and kissed her nose.

“I beg to differ. Your nose is beautiful,” he kissed her nose, “your cheeks,” then her cheeks, “your chin,” his lips pressed to her chin, “your forehead and your eyes. God your eyes are gorgeous.” He kissed her forehead and then beside both her eyes. Ariana pouted out her bottom lip and Alex smiled brightly. “And your lips, can’t forget those.” Alex trapped her bottom lip between his before leaning over her and pressing his body down on hers. “And your neck, and your…” his voice faded as Ariana was filled with ecstasy. Alex’s eyes met hers and he smiled. It was Sunday morning, and sure they had better things to do, but all they could think of was one thing. “Ready for round two?” Alex grinned.

“I don’t even remember the number, I know it wasn’t two for me,” she admitted and Alex cocked on eyebrow, unable to hold back the cheese-eating grin.

“Oh, kinky kinky Ms. Blayne,” he smirked, “So I’m assuming you enjoyed it?”

“Oh, Mr. Gaskarth, I’m still enjoying it,” she winked and wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers tickling his bare back that had been decorated with red, angry scratches as she fell back so they could continue their session.

xoxo


Ariana giggled as she slipped from Alex’s grasp in the shower and tumbled into the bathroom as she wrapped a towel around her body. She could hear him clambering out after her, but quickly pulled on her underwear and bra. By the time Alex had walked out in his boxers, she already had her shorts and tank top. She was pulling on her Toms when his wet arms wrapped around her softly and pushed her onto the bed. “Alex!” Ariana screeched when he started to give her raspberries on her stomach.

“Ari!” A voice shouted, but neither heard it until Jack bursted through the door and screamed. “Oh my god, they’re having sex!” He shouted and three more bodies shoved their way in. Rian proceeded to call Jack an idiot and slap him in the back of the head. Alex chuckled and pulled his jeans on, then his flying pig tank. He walked over to Ariana and offered his back, the small girl careful to not whack him in the face with her cast.

“I hope you used protection.” Kara whispered and Ariana blushed.

“I’ve been on the shot since I was fifteen,” Ariana breathed back, inaudible to the four Neanderthals that were goofing around as they made their way up the stairs out out of Ariana’s front door, towards the band’s van. Realization set in that they were leaving in a week and she pushed her cheek against Alex’s head with a groan. He asked her what was wrong and she softly said that she was going to miss. When they sat down in the van, Alex pulled her around to his front, sitting in his lap.

“I leave in a week,” Alex smiled softly, “That gives us seve-“

“Five,” Zack intervened and then apologized. “We leave in five days, they set everything back and we have to get their earlier.” Alex groaned and then turned his attention to Ariana.

“Okay, five days the we have together.”

“I have school every day though, and then work on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.” Alex groaned and buried his nose in Ariana’s hair, breathing in her scent.

“I’ll be back for your graduation.”

“Oh, celebratory sex,” she teased and Alex tightened his grip on her waist, his eyes darting to Jack to see if he had heard, but he clearly hadn’t. He looked back and Ariana and nodded, receiving a smile and a tight hug around the neck. “Where are we going?” She called and Rian simply smirked back at her.

“We’re going to the studioooo!” Kara sang, throwing her arms in the air. “Alex wrote a new song.”Ariana cocked an eyebrow at him and he shrugged. “He wrote it before your accident,” she noticed Alex cringe, “And it was just now approved by the record company.” Kara’s excitement seemed contagious as Ariana started to bound in Alex’s lap, growing more and more antsy as they drove towards Baltimore.

Alex’s fingers dug into Ariana’s waist, rubbing small circles as his breath past her ear. “Please stop, unless you’re going to do that naked.” No one heard him, so they all jumped when Ariana let out a loud laugh. She stopped bouncing and leaned back against him, his arms wrapping around her midsection.

When they got to the studio, Ariana’s arm was grabbed by Kara and she was practically dragged within the building, leaving the boys behind. Kara waved as they passed the front desk and then turned down a hall, coming to a door that read All Time Low. Butterflies filled her stomach as the door opened. This was all the musical magic happened.

Kara pulled her over to a couch and sat down, the boys filing in one at a time. “Ariana, this is Sam, and Sluggo.” Alex introduced her to two men who looked like the producers of whatever song they would be doing today. “Sam, Sluggo, this is my girlfriend of almost four months.” Alex smiled and Ariana offered her good hand, only to have it pulled towards the two men, who both enveloped her in a hug.

“Finally, a girl he’s been dating for more than a week.” Sluggo shouted and Ariana couldn’t help but giggle. “And she’s pretty too,” he flicked his index finger on her chin and Alex proceeded to pull her away.

“Easy boys, I get pretty jealous, you know,” Alex smirked and Ariana sat back down on the couch, Kara scooting over to her for mutual body heat as they sat on the cold leather. Alex made his way into the recording room, but not before pressing his lips against Ariana’s and winking at her teasingly. Sam and Sluggo just cheesed at her before sitting down at the sound board.

“Be ready to have your mind blown, Miss Ariana,” Sam smiled at her as a few guitar chords were struck by Jack, but no sound came into the room. “Oh here,” he tossed her and Kara two pairs of headphones that Ariana put on right as Alex began to sing.

Hey there, it's good to see you again
It never felt right calling this just friends
I'm happy if you're happy with yourself

Take off your shirt, your shoes
Those skinny jeans I bought for you
We're diving in, there's nothing left to lose

I'm gonna break down these walls I built around myself
I wanna fall so in love with you and no one else
Could ever mean half as much to me as you do now
Together we'll move on, just don't turn around
Let the walls break down
♠ ♠ ♠
Ari
Gaah this one isn't any good. Fillerrrrr! Sorry you guise :( Love you still though!