Sequel: No Such Thing
Status: Fin<3

Her Eyes Say Yes

Now I’m right here, and I’m right now

@AlexAllTimeLow You okay? It’s like you fell off the face of the earth last night.

“Morning sleepyhead. You guys sleep late. I already went to Starbucks and back!” Jack smiled as Ariana made her way down the stairs, head pounding. He was too cheerful in the morning. She mumbled a reply and grabbed one of the coffees from the drink holder in front of the lanky guy. “That one’s Al-“ he stopped when Ariana glared from the coffee to his face, “-riana’s. I hope you like mocha frappes.” Ariana gave him a smile and hopped up onto the counter. Jack gave her a wink and licked his lips and Ariana bit her lip, then flicked her tongue out against her top lip.

“We are just too sexy,” she laughed, Jack grinning from ear to ear.

“You’re officially my best friend for that one awkward move right there!” His long arms wrapped around her as she laughed and he lifted her off the counter and spun her around in a circle. “You okay this morning? You left last night pretty quickly.” He smiled sweetly as he sat her back on the counter

“Yeah I’m fine. Everything’s good now.” She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. “Thanks for worrying.”

“It’s what Jack does. Jack worries.” Gosh his lisp was adorable! Ariana let out a chuckle and sipped at the mocha frappe as heavy footsteps came down the stars. She noticed his hair first, and then when his eyes met hers, she looked down at the drink in her hands as

Jack bounced over to his best friend. That guy acted too young to be the age and maturity level he really was. Ariana shook her head and softly smiled until bare feet entered her peripheral version. His toenails were painted pink. Ariana coughed to cover up a laugh and just smiled up at Alex when he cleared his throat and took out his phone.

“You got me coffee?” He asked Jack after checking his texts.

“Well, no. I meant to send that to Zack and Rian. I didn’t get you shit, and Ariana was awake when I left, so I grabbed her something too.” Thank you Jack. She looked up to catch the wink he gave her and smiled brightly, taking an exaggerated sip.

“Oh how I love mocha frappes,” she smirked and Alex’s eyes set into a glare. Her phone buzzed on the table and Jack looked over.

“Hey you got something from twitter!” He smiled and grabbed her phone, but she quickly snatched it from his hands.

“It’s probably spam,” she covered quickly to look at her phone.

@TheOneToBlayme Got drunk, boned a girl and fell asleep. Couldn’t find you.

“Hey who all stayed the night?” Ariana looked up at Jack, who was gulping his hot coffee.

“Me, Jack, the girl he slept with, Zack, his girlfriend, Rian, Kara, Robbie, Janelle, Jake and Kelly.” Ariana nodded, raising an eye at Jack, who just shrugged with a grin.

“What’s this? The quirky Jack screwed a girl and Gaskank didn’t?!” That comment received a loud guffaw and a glare. Jack gave her another hug and Alex scoffed.

“Oh yeah, cause you definitely screwed someone last night.” He smirked at Ariana who just shrugged indifferently. She wasn’t a virgin, but she wasn’t a slut either. The last time she’d had sex was her sophomore year with a guy who claimed he loved her, but was really just with her to make his ex-girlfriend jealous up until the point she begged him to come back to her. She didn’t need a boyfriend to be happy in life. She was a flirt when she felt like it, and that’s all she needed if she wanted a little attention from the other sex.

“Oh yeah I did actually. He snuck out last night though. God, after I went to bed he came in and screwed my brains out. So great, really.” She rolled her eyes at her own sarcasm and took another sip of her drink. It was ten in the morning on a Sunday, with no work or school she didn’t know what to do. Alex opened the fridge and pulled out some orange juice, drinking it straight from the carton. Ariana took this little distraction to take her phone out and type on twitter.

@AlexAllTimeLow Funny, I didn’t know you were into your own gender.

When Ariana put her phone away she noticed Alex smile at his. A genuine smile. Butterflies erupted in her stomach like wildfire. She made him smile. She made Alexander William Gaskarth smile. With a smile of her own, she opened the cabinet closer to her and after some shuffling around, pulled down some pancake mix and measuring cups. Jack’s eyes brightened at the sight as he grabbed the box and read the back for directions.

“You want some Alex?” She smiled softly at him and his facial features softened.

“Sure Ariana.”

And thus, their first normal, verbal conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't forget you guys I promise! Thanks so much to the commenters; reinventheart, AnchorsAway, FellSoHard, and Dream.Wish.Love! I've been at Universal for the past four days with NO INTERNET connection! Sucks right?! Anyway, I've written some for the next chapter already! Love you guys and sorry for not getting this up sooner! Also, the Harry Potter ride was definitely worth the wait, as long as it's not over one hour!