Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

So Kiss Me Again, Underneath the moonlight

It was getting so hot in the club. I was getting sweaty and it was humid in there. I needed to get some air. I made my way out to the balcony of the club, thinking I was on my own.

"Not trying to run away are we?" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around and there he was. He hadn't spoke to me all night and now he's coming out to see if I was okay. It didn't sit right with me.

"Go back inside to your girlfriend, Alex. You've had a problem with me all night and now you suddenly want to talk to me"

"It's not you... It's him" Alex says as he places his hands in his pockets. The wind was blowing my hair into all kinds of directions.

"What do you mean him? Who's him and what as he done?"

"Jordan" Alex takes a pause then begins to think of what he was going to say to me.

"Spit it out"

"You've known him for a little over 10 hours and you're making plans for a date with him. It just doesn't seem you. It's doesn't seem like Maddison. What does Jack have to say about it?"

"Firsty, how do you know what's me the past week? You haven't been around me to see what it was going to be like on tour for me so don't even think for a second that you know everything about me Alex Gaskarth because you don't. And secondly, Jack is happy for me. And so should you if you were really my best friend. What I do and who I go on dates with has nothing to do with you. You have a girlfriend!"

What was Alex saying to me? I hated what he was doing to me but he was slowly pushing me away. Pushing me away for his girlfriend. If he wants it like that then so be it. I was happy with what Jordan made me feel. Jordan made me so much more happier in 10 hours than Alex has ever made me. Is that even possible?

"I think you should go back into your girlfriend" I say coldly.

"Why can you never say her name. Lisa... that's her name"

"And Jordan has a name too but you still called him 'him' so don't think for a minute you're a saint because you're not" Alex shakes his head and walks back into the club. Good. He was gone. I was usually the one to run away from my problems. Especially problems involving Alex. This tour didn't start out exactly how I planned it too.

"What just happened there?" I hear another deeper male voice. Jordan. The one person I did want to see.

"Just Alex being a dick as usual"

"I kinda thought you two were close" Jordan says as he stands next to me. I turn my whole body to face the building that were infront of me while I was standing on the balcony. I softly places my head on Jordan's arm. I wasn't tall enough to reach his shoulder but that was okay.

"We were. I mean we are... I don't even know myself anymore. Ever since he got with Lisa he has been acting wierd. Bringing up things that never needed to be spoke of again. Acting like I was a piece of shit on his shoes. Pretending he cares when he doesn't"

"Wooo, hold up with the feelings there. Just forget about him! I'm here" Jordan says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his body. It made me feel safe.

"And that's all I need"

"I'm so happy how this tour has started. With you. If someone told me 2 weeks ago that I would be standing here with you and we would be going on a date then I wouldn't of believed them"

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked. I didn't mean for it to come out my mouth. It was just a thought. A thought that was meant to pass. Oh god.

"Because you're beautiful. You are a lovely girl and there is no way I was going to be rude"

"You're too kind" I say. I pull away from his grip to look at him.

"I might kiss you..." Jordan says slowly and softly.

"I might just let you kiss me" I say in a soft tone. I didn't know what was going on but all I knew was that I wanted it to happen. I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted to kiss him.

Jordan lent down to reach my face. Our lips were inches, centimetres even away from each other. "This is it" He said.

"Shut up and kiss me Jordan" I say as I pull his t-shirt and press my lips against him. It was magical. There was fireworks. There was sparks. It was everything that I was expecting. Everything that should of been my first kiss.

"That was... wow" was all that I could get out of my mouth.

"I know what you mean" Jordan says as he smiles at me.

"That felt perfect" I say as I begin to giggle.

"Let's go back in should we?" Jordan takes my hand and we turn around. There he was. Standing there like this had anything to do with him. It didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, stuff going on with Jordan and Maddison.

Alex a little jealous?

Let me know what you guys think!