Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

My ship went down in a sea of sound

Jack's P.O.V

It must of been around 3 when I walked into the hotel room. "Maddy. I'm back." I say slipping off my top and throwing it onto the chair. "Maddison." I say again but louder. She usually wakes up first time. "Madddisoonnnn." I say again, turning on the light.

I looked over to the bed she should be sleeping in but she wasn't there. I storm out and go to Lisa's room. I bang on the door to find Alex answered. "Dude." Alex spoke quietly.

"No time for dude. Is Maddison in here?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Fuck." I get out my phone and begin to ring her number. "Straight to answer phone." I shake my head. "Shit."

"Calm down. She couldn't of gone that far. She isn't capable of going too far without Jordan's tounge down her throat."

"Shut the fuck up Alex. You're one of the reasons she left. One of the reasons why she was crying so hard she couldn't breathe." Alex looked down. "Good. I'm glad you feel bad. She's my little sister Alex! He's her first kiss. You didn't have to have a go at her." I was pissed at Alex. He hurt her when he promised he would care for her. He promised me that when we were little.

"If Maddison is ever in danger and you're not there, I will be. I'll always care for her. I love Maddison. I never want her hurt." They were his exact words.

"It wasn't her first kiss." Alex says under his breath.

"You what?" I say staring him down.

"I was."

"Repeat."

"I was Maddison's first fucking kiss, okay? I kissed her at a party and there was fireworks and I told her it meant nothing when it did."

"And you didn't bother to tell me? She didn't bother tell me."

"I made her promise me she wouldn't."

"We'll deal with this later. Right now I want to find my baby sister." I shake my head and walk back to my room. Alex followed.

"Jack."

"I don't have time for this!"

"Jack! There's a fucking not on you're pillow!" Alex shouts at me. I walk over and pick it up. The ink was blotchy. It was like someone had poured drops of water over it.

Dear Jack,

Firstly, I love you. I love you so much. I didn't want to do this and I know it may be a bit over the top but that's how I roll. I can't do anything simple. I've gone. I left for the airport. I can't stand being with someone that hates me so much they want to tear one of my best friends of my life. Your best friend. I don't want to ruin the whole tour moaning and whining how much I hate her or dislike her because in all honesty, she's lucky. She has Alex.

I'll see you when you get home big brother. I'm going to miss you so much but have a good tour and make the kids love you even more than they already do. You're going far, bro. When you get back then have a go at me. Just don't do it soon. Maybe I'll come see you at a show or something. You can have a go at me then.

Tell Alex I'm sorry. Tell him I still care. I always will and I'll never stop. Tell him how hard it is seeing his face because all I want to do is kiss it over and over again. Tell him I love him so much it hurts. Tell him that I don't care if he knows.

Tell Jordan I'm sorry also. I never wanted to hurt about him and I care about him. I just wasn't the girl for him. I wouldn't of hurt him if I was. It's just too obvious that I want Alex.

I didn't meant to fall in love with your best friend. It just happened.

I love you, Jackary and I always will. I'll see you when you get home. Go and kill it. Tour is gonna be good for you guys, I can feel it.

Love your darling little sister,
-Maddison. xoxo

P.S; Sorry about the ink running. I was crying because I knew I had to say goodbye.


I felt tears drop down my cheeks. My voice was trembling as I finished reading it out loud. Alex was standing against the wall before he dropped down it and pulled his knees up to his forehead. "She's just a kid Alex." I say through my tears. My sister left because of him. I didn't even want to look at him right now and that was coming from me. My baby sister. She's on her own somewhere far from home trying to make her way back.

"I never meant to hurt her." Alex says as he looks up at me.

"But you did. Now my sister isn't here to support me. I hope you understand all she's done for you over the years. She's always loved you Alex and it's not fair on her. I don't get to see her for 4 fucking months now." I shake my head. "Just get out and go back to you're girlfriend."

He picks himself off the floor and drags his feet on the hotel carpet, making his way out the room. Tears began falling from my bloodshot eyes. I hated Alex for what he's done to her and I hated myself for not protecting her. I wanted her right now to hold her in my eyes and tell her we'll get through it together. I wanted to kiss her forehead and just hold her and allow her to cry on my shirt that she would wash for me the next day. I wanted her. I needed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
How are you guys liking it then? Trying to make up for a couple of weeks now! :)