Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

I need you like a heartbeat

I arrived in Balitmore late morning. My eyes were still blotchy and I still wanted to cry. It hurt so much. All I wanted was Jack to hold me but I just walked away from that for 4 months.

I turned on my phone. 20 missed calls. 30 texts. 10 voice messages. Most were from Jack but there was on voice message from Alex. I don't know why but I decided to listen to it.

"Maddison, You can't run forever. You're going to have to face me sometime. I want it to be soon because I've realised. I've finally woken up. I want you. I've wanted you for a long time. I was just too scared to say it. I need to see your golden hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes because I want to be lost in them. I want to loose myself in you and just be with you. Please, let me see you. At least let Jack see you. He's worried sick about you. You're all he cares about. I love you Maddison Emily Barakat and I want you. I want you so badly it hurts." And with that the message cut off. Tears welled up in my eyes.

The one thing I've wanted was for Alex to want me and if leaving was what it needed then so be it. The only problem is that I couldn't get on another plane now. I didn't have enough money for that. I begin to dial Jack's number.

"Jack?"

"Maddison. You've had me worried! Tell me you're okay."

"I'm fine. Listen. When's your Baltimore date?

"In two weeks, why?"

"Can a certain Barakat join your tour again?"

"Yes, yes. A million times yes." Jack screams down the phone. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, I gotta go but I love you."

"I love you too, chick."

"I'll see you in two weeks."

"I plan on it." Jack speaks as I cut off the phone.

Two weeks and I was seeing Jack and Alex. I wonder if Alex even broke up with Lisa. I wonder if he really did mean it when he said he loved me. I just hoped he did because I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but i'm gonna skip to two weeks so I had to make this short! :)