Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

So we fought like tomorrow was promised

The last two weeks was the hardest thing to do. Time zones made it hard to talk to Jack and I wasn't planing on even talking to Alex till tonight. Jack had told me Alex and Lisa were over. That it was done for me. It made me happier knowing that Alex meant what he said to me.

1 hour. 1 hour until I saw them all. I was wearing a pair of light blue shorts, a rolling stones tank top and a pair of black converse. It was a concert, not a fashion parade. My hair was in one plait down my left side. My eyes were lightly made up.

-

I got into Jack's car and began to drive to the club they were playing at. It was a short 10 minute drive and I was becoming nervous as I pulled up in the car park. There were cameras everywhere and I knew that people were going to ask questions. "MADDISON!" I heard in screams and shrieks as I walked past the fans standing outside. I wave at them and walk in to the club. The boys were all on the stage for a last minute sound check.

"This club was one of the first places you played." I said in a laugh. They all turned around. All the boys took a second to look at me before running off the stage and attacking me, including Alex.

"Maddison. You don't know how good it is to see you." Jack said to me as he smothered me. I hugged all the boys until I got to Alex.

"I'm sorry." Alex said softly.

"Don't be."

"I am and I need to speak to you soon. After soundcheck? Alone?"

"Sounds like a plan." He nods then makes his way back to the stage.

"He's been miserable without you" Zack shouted from behind me.

"I bet he wasn't."

"He broke up with Lisa the night you left. He was a wreck and all he wanted was you."

"All I wanted was him."

"Tell me you're back now?"

"Mhm, I am."

"Good!" Zack muttered then gave me a hug before walking back to the rest of the boys. I sat down at the bar.

"Great practice guys. Go get ready and tell the other guys they can do soundcheck now if they want." Alex said as he jumped of the stage and began to walk over to me. "You look amazing." Alex sat down next to me.

"I've worn this before in front of you." I mutter.

"And you looked amazing that time. I made a mistake." I fumble with the beer bottle that was in front of me. "The least you could do is pretend like you care." Alex laughs.

"I do care so don't think for a second I don't." I jolt my head to look at Alex. "I just don't want to hear about Lisa."

"She's old news. I dumped her. She's not who I really wanted."

"Then who did you really want?"

"You." Alex said to me as I looked into his eyes. "I've wanted you for a long time but I just didn't want to admit I fell in love with you. I was scared."

"There's no need to be scared." I move closer to Alex. Our faces were inches apart from each other.

"I was scared that I wasn't good enough. You're too good for me because you're perfect. Any guy would be lucky to have you. I want you so badly. I should of said something before because I could have you."

"You can still have me, Alex."

"What?"

"I still want you. Nothing has changed. If you really mean what you say then I'm yours. You just have to say. Just make me feel wanted." I didn't know what was coming out my mouth but all I knew was that I meant it.

"Then that's what I'll do. I fucking love you Maddison. I have done for 15 years. I was just so scared to tell you, or even tell myself." Alex finished his sentence.

I didn't think for another moment. My lips were pressed against his. They were moist and warm. They had the taste of beer on them but I didn't care. Soon enough his lips were kissing mine. It was utter bliss. There were fireworks and butterflies. I felt everything I should feel when kissing the guy I love. It was perfect. Alex was perfect. We were perfect.

Alex wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I couldn't help but hold onto his neck. We hadn't stopped kissing and I didn't want to stop anytime soon.

"Jumping in my grave that quickly, Gaskarth?" The kiss was broken. Alex and I both turned to see Jordan standing tall on the stage. "It's okay. Have my sloppy seconds. She wasn't that good anyway." Alex let go off me and jumped out of his seat.

"Don't you dare fucking talk about her like that. She's worth so much and you were too dumb to see it." Alex shouted as Jordan shot me a cold glare.

"Remember, you kissed me. I didn't want to kiss you so soon but you wanted to rush into things. Think about that next time you have your tongue down his throat." Jordan shook his head and walked back off stage.

Okay, so I fucked up. I'm human. Who doesn't?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how are you guys liking it then?